It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sightings will increase until 2012 and here's why...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Theory:

Since we are the ET's experiment, they have genetically coded and programmed our DNA to make a huge sudden leap in 2012. Less evolved humans may not make the leap. ET's are saving our planet "through" us. Those who choose progress and healing will advance, and those who chose the denser energies of brute force and resistance will stay here. The world will split into two realities. New Earth/Old Earth.

In the Earth's book of history, 2012 is known as the year the Legendary Humans arose. Entities and time-jumpers from all across the universe are coming here in the moments before/during/ and after 2012 to re-live and witness this event to see how it happened and how we did it. To see how we healed the Earth and ended tyranny.

Can we do it?

[edit on 27-2-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

Got evidence?

Seriously, that's a fantastic idea an' all, but is it anything other than a guess based on an arbitrary date?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
Can we do it?

Can we do it? No. We can not do it, but it will be done. It can not be done until the clouds from the people minds roll away. What you say is "True" or it can be stated as "true enough" however it is through your perpectives confusion slipps in.

This world will break into two worlds is true. Those that don't make the Jump will stay here. Those that make the Jump will move up. Though those that make the Jump will be somewhere else, they too will be here.

We are One. Stop looking for an easy escape. Those that get confused, even within their understandings advanced, will be those that "stay here" needing help from the brotherhood that made the jump.

also I find your "true enough" statement to be quite limited in scope.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'm having trouble formulating a reponse here. Your "theory" is interesting. And since theories are developed in an attempt to explain observed phenomenon; what real-world observations lead you to offer this hypothesis?

Discussion would be good....as long as it's established that we're not attempting to discuss fanciful meanderings.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Got evidence?

Seriously, that's a fantastic idea an' all, but is it anything other than a guess based on an arbitrary date?

I you re-read my post, you'll see that the first word is "theory". So no, I don't have any evidence. But I do like my theory. Is is compiled from different corroborating sources within and without the govt. Sorta like a metaphysical cocktail.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Can we do it?

What you say is "True" or it can be stated as "true enough" however it is through your perpectives confusion slipps in.

also I find your "true enough" statement to be quite limited in scope.

I'm not sure I follow. I re-read my OP and could not find anywhere I mentioned "true" or "true enough". Perhaps you could help me understand.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Theories: these are things that can be proven or unproven. Theories are true or false.

I was stating that your theory was true, but only in understandings.

I was saying you were truly onto something but your understandings were boggy, unclear.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Since we are the ET's experiment, they have genetically coded and programmed our DNA to make a huge sudden leap in 2012. Less evolved humans may not make the leap. ET's are saving our planet "through" us. Those who choose progress and healing will advance, and those who chose the denser energies of brute force and resistance will stay here. The world will split into two realities. New Earth/Old Earth.

We are like an experiment, and the ETs are like scientists, but it isn't their experment. We are genetically encoded for great leaps of evoloution, but this is more a result then a programing. There will be "less evolved" humans resitant to it. ETs are not saving our planet, though ets might help us. Those who are open "awake" have already begun to advance. Those that chose the beasty ways will distroy themselves. The world could be looked at as "splitting into multi realities". However truthful two realities are quite unrealistic.

The world has more then two realities now. There's my reality, and there's your reality, that there is "two", now if you factor in every reality of everyone that reads this words, then you'll see you have alot more then two realities. Everyone has their own reality right now.

Perhaps it could be seen as those that "evolve" reconnect to Universal circuit boards and therefore come closer to a shared reality. However the one's who were not ready and/or resisted the change would still be unconnected and thus would have each their own reality in principle.

In this "futuric" "history" book of earth. There's alot more going on in, on and around this planet then a spontainus eveloutionary jump. Jumps are not all that uncommon.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I totally agree. I am still improving on explaining myself. Its complex subject but my theory makes sense to me, based on the info. I have looked at. Perhaps the "jump" will be made seemlessly and silently, causing the nay sayers to doubt its existence at all.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Is is compiled from different corroborating sources within and without the govt. Sorta like a metaphysical cocktail.

Could you list some of the sources "within" the government, and also some of the ones "without" the government?

I would like to dive into this metaphysical cocktail and observe for myself.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran
The Good Doctor

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
The world has more then two realities now. There's my reality, and there's your reality, that there is "two", now if you factor in every reality of everyone that reads this words, then you'll see you have alot more then two realities. Everyone has their own reality right now.

Yes, I agree, everyone has their own 'reality'...6.5 billion realities and growing...

But I believe what we could be experienceing is a 'dimensional shift'. A spiritual ascension would be a less scientific way of describing it.

The work that C.E.R.N. will begin doing this Spring with their Large Hadron Collider (LHC), could feasably uncover the 'God-Particle'...the substance that ALL substances are made up of...and possibly prove the existence of up to an 11 dimensional Universe!

Our current collective 'reality' has 3 dimensions, 4 if you want to count time (though the existance of 'time' as -a dimension- will have to wait for another discussion). Imagine if after the 21st of December 2012 or whenever it might happen that we are able to exist in 5 or 6 dimensions simultaneously. Some say we already do but that we just haven't become 'aware' of it yet.

Either way I believe we are in for quite a ride....hold on!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran

Is is compiled from different corroborating sources within and without the govt. Sorta like a metaphysical cocktail.

Could you list some of the sources "within" the government, and also some of the ones "without" the government?

I would like to dive into this metaphysical cocktail and observe for myself.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran
The Good Doctor

I had a feeling this question would be asked so lets start with two points of info. and go from there. Neither of these first two sources can be verified as accurate (as 2012 is still years away), but the information is corroborating nonetheless.

Source #1 in the Govt: Dan Burisch in his testimony in the Project Camelot/CoasttoCoast interviews.

Source#2 outside the govt.: Barbara Marciniak - (book) Family of Light (1999) - Barbara claims to have channeled messages from ET's and the above info. regarding 2012.

Again these are just theories based on testimonies. I have more references if you would like. Those are just the top two.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ahhh...Dan Burisch...I should have known.

That expains alot about this thread to me.

Dorian Soran
The Good Doctor

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
In my opinion any 'Channeled messages' are highly dubious, as people can fool their brains into believeing things, In a similar way Ihave heard people say that God or Jesus spoke to them.

I personally err on the skeptical side as far as testimonies are concerned, because there is so much active disinfo put out.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by spoonbeater]

[edit on 27-2-2008 by spoonbeater]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Again..these are theories being presented, not facts. Please re-read my OP. If you came here to flame people, thread hi-jack and trash talk, please go somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbeater
It would help lend credence to your theory if you told us about the sources you have used to coming to this conclusion.

I like to keep my original posts brief. Posting my sources was an inevitable next step.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Again..these are theories being presented, not facts. Please re-read my OP. If you came here to flame people, thread hi-jack and trash talk, please go somewhere else.

I never flamed you ONCE in my response now did I?

I didn't hijack anything...I asked a question...remember?

It's a shameful world we have here when I am told to go somewhere else because I simply said "I should have know", all because I didn't jump on your bandwagon right away - all because I asked for a little background info....PLEASE!

Never ONCE did I state my thoughts on Dr Dan B. now did I?

You best watch how you treat people you invite into your thread my friend.

Bad Karma is bad karma...see in 2012.

Dorian Soran
The Good Doctor

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

By the way - you should read this thread before telling me to leave, or I have to agree with everything you say to participate in your thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

Dorian Soran
The Good Doctor

[edit on 27-2-2008 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

No one is asking you to agree. You have contributed nothing to this thread but your attitude. Which is fine. It doesn't bother me. But if you're going to disagree, at least contribute your reasons why. I have complied with your request for sources. Somehow, in your world this equates to bad karma and a license to make veiled threats to me. I'm putting you on ignore now. Sorry. And please trust me when I say it has nothing to do with you disagreeing.

getting back on topic: There is also speculation about a 26,000 galactic year cycle that will be complete at 2012. This cycle is theorized to be a factor in upcoming some solar max's and earth and other planet climate changes.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I you re-read my post, you'll see that the first word is "theory". So no, I don't have any evidence. But I do like my theory. Is is compiled from different corroborating sources within and without the govt. Sorta like a metaphysical cocktail.

What are these sources (or sauces, since it's a cocktail)?

It's all very well saying 'it's a theory, it's a theory, it's a theory' whenever anyone asks for further explanation, but what is the theory based on?

If you break down the SOURCES of all these THEORIES - the date of 2012, the idea that human beings are an Alien experimentation in cross-polinating DNA for the creation of a worker bee race, ET visitation, all these things - when you look at where these ideas STEM from, these are your SOURCES. If these sources are bunkum - then all you're doing is perpetuating the same mis-informed bunkum and fairytales that have already been quashed.

2012 is yet to arrive, so even though it has been quashed as out and out bunkum, I doubt it will be leaving the popular consciousness just yet - But by golly, when 2013 rolls around and we're all still tapping away on our keyboards on ATS, I sure as heck hope all the 2012 people won't be throwing around another magical date they all jumped on like sheep - 2020 has a nice ring to it, don't you think.

I do remember a time, in the not too distant past, when ATS was a forum for more than writing bad sci-fi synopsis.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by VelvetSplash]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join