It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO HUNTERS - History Channel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by niv

I would like SiFi to come close to reality but that won't happen.

Who wants a blue cloud to represent a graphic artist ship, even a cloud
with lighting bolts coming out of it.

Wow, thats to much like the representation of Zeus or a god figure.

Is it a god or a UFO.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
ufo hunters has me really engaged.

they take top of the line questions and apply really good scientific approaches to it.

the implant show about abductions was good.

the ufo that dropped a lot of metel secretion over the lake which killed the dog was really good.

its just a show for the people. people who need to know more than just the old facts.

they better come correct out there in stephenville.

i love how they get witnesses and go to actual location. there animations are really good to..

all we need now is an actual UFO channel on cable. covering mutilations of animals. local astrological news, crop circles, sightings, abductions.. etc.

Although the episode of the cops vs ufo's was sorta boring. but it was still ufo content..im surprised it effected me as something boring.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The truth about UFOs can't be told but all the advetures
are interesting.

Some times if you get the original copy before the hunters get
there and change the story, you might get some good operational
clues.

The hunters may be the new configuration of MIB or Blue Book
investigators.

See the free energy part of Disclosure Project or UFO Greatest
Story Denied for admission by Daniel Salter and what they did
to UFO witnesses.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Could someone please post a chronology of the episodes in this series?
A discussion forum would not be complete without having a list of episodes to follow.
This would make it easier for those of us that just started watching too.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
*Today (Sunday 3/9/08) they're re-airing two shows, both of which I missed so I'll be watching today.

History Channel

4pm Eastern - UFO Hunters: Military VS UFOs
5pm Eastern - UFO Hunters: Abductions

www.history.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just watched the Airbase one, One thing I can say is they debunked the light house theory which was what was given. So now we know for sure it wasn't a light house. So what was it? Experimental craft or ET. See this is what we will never know. But that story is very intriguing to say the least.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
03/17/2008

history channel's UFO HUNTERS looks into the stephenville sightings

alienationsam.com...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

here's the stephenville thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here's the thread for the military's explanation of stephenville
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I tried to watch last week for what I thought would be a new episode but apparently was a rerun already. I suppose, like most, I expected more than what they've showed mostly. I believe the first one rang some bells for me from a previous remote viewing type of session and the conversation between father and son saying something about flying life preservers. I still think this was their best one so far.

The History channel seems to show alot of various recycled reruns but they still have many other interesting shows.

I used to check for new releases of the UFO magazine at the book store in the mall and they aren't bothering with them there anymore. I suppose the internet has squashed many magazines like this? I have yet to subscribe to any sites like these though. Speaking of magazines...One of my favorite magazines was OMNI.

I did find a website of one it's fans....... www.omnimagonline.com...

Back to UFO hunters, I hope they don't give up. There's so much more to do shows on. Unfortunately many here have probably covered most of it. Maybe we could send them some ideas?

If not, didn't I read ATS is putting together one of their one? I think a week is kinda short to do something worthwhile anyway.

Too bad so many are just drooling for something more tangible?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I had hoped that this show would really get into new cases. Unfortunately, most of the cases are quite old, and trying to dig up new evidence after 30-40 years is really a waste. Like several other posters, the UFO hat character would probably claim it was extraterrestrial if we threw a rotten banana peel in front of him. I don't think he is going into any of the cases with an open mind. I did like the one episode of the Sci-Fi channel UFO hunters, but as others have mentioned, they dropped it.
I hope that the Stevensville episode is better than the other shows. Otherwise, this series is headed for the scrap heap.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
BAM!!!

New episode of UFO Hunters tonight (Wednesday 3/19/08). I thought it was going to be "UFO Vortexes" but they've switched it and tonight's show is about reverse engineering and the UFO Vortex episode will air on 3/26 next Wednesday.

History Channel

10pm Eastern - UFO Hunters: Reverse Engineering
11pm Eastern - UFO Files: UFOs in the Bible

Some scheduling sources for tonight's show:

www.history.com...

www.history.com...

Scheduling source for the UFO Vortex show on 3/26:

www.history.com...

"Are UFO crashes responsible for some of the most advanced aircraft used by the US military? The UFO HUNTERS investigate evidence and rumors claiming various forms of technology were taken from UFO crashes, including how stealth technology was supposedly discovered as a result of the alleged UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico.

Reverse engineering is a common practice used by private industry and the government as a means to keep up with or surpass the competition. Are we competing with extra-terrestrial beings using their downed craft as the genesis for advances in modern technology? The UFO HUNTERS investigate the possibility that the technology providing us with fiber optics, night vision and the microchip, just to name a few, were derived from wreckage obtained from Roswell and other UFO crash sites."

*SPREAD THIS INFO AROUND THE NET FOR OTHERS*

top topics

<< 1   >>

join