It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hubbard Plagarized Scientologie to create Scientology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here's a note-worth mention from a site that claims that L. Ron Hubbard merely plagarized a 1934 German book to create his religion of Scientology.

Where did Hubbard steal Scientology from?
From a German book written in 1934 he had read once. Now, through the miracle of the Internets you too can read it for the first time in ...well ...ever

forums.enturbulation.org...

The site has some scans from the book in question and you can read the first two chapters of the book online here.

www.scientologie.org...

They seem to believe that the philosophy in both books are similar.

Because of the name similarity and parallels in content to the philosophy of L. Ron Hubbard's "Scientology", the Free Zone Association (Freie Zone e.V.) decided to preserve this book by republishing it in its original context. It is available in German and English.

Has anyone here actually read the Dianetics book? This book dates back to before Hubbard was writing if I'm not mistaken. I believe he didn't start writing fiction till the 1940s.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It sure look slike he got the concept/idea from the German book...

Someone @ Enturbulation forums is translating the entire document, so soon we'll be able to compare it to L Ron's "original"

This would be the greatest win yet for Anon, discovering that the leader and founder of Co$ ripped of some german writer....

Keep at it Anonymous !
what we are doing is clearly working.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have a friend (an old school sci fi writer) who was at the 1948 sci fi convention where hubbard first proposed making science fiction into a religion and as she relates it, he was roundly booed. A few years later he went on to found Scientology... one of the most demented cults out there. I am really surprised anyone takes it seriously.

join