It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I may have foreseen the UK earthquake!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Very early this morning, the biggest earthquake in 25 years hit the UK. See here!

Late on Saturday night (about 1am Sunday morning, the 24th to be precise), roughly about 15-20 minutes after I fell asleep, I awoke abruptly. When I opened my eyes, for a brief moment I saw a dark shadow of something above my bed. Then I noticed that my bed was shaking, gently but substantially. The shaking probably lasted for about 30 seconds until I turned my light on. I was kind of frozen with fear and I knew it wasn't a dream because I never get that freaked out by dreams. Besides, I was rationalising whilst the bed was still shaking. After a few minutes with the light on, I worked up the courage to turn it off and go back to sleep. The first thing I did the next morning was check for earthquakes. NOTHING!

I actually detailed this in a post on Sunday 24th Feb here. Proof that I experienced this prior to the earthquake in the early hours of the 27th Feb.

Last night, again at about 1am, again roughly 15-20 minutes after I fell asleep, I awoke to feel my bed shaking. It felt extremely similar to the occurence on Saturday night, although the shaking was slightly lesser in strength and duration. At the time I likened it to the strange happenings on Saturday night, and then this morning it was plastered all over the news that it had been small earthquake tremors, emanating from an epicentre a couple of hundred miles north. This news is what I had expected to hear on Sunday morning. On the contrary - I couldn't find ANY evidence whatsoever of an earthquake (which are extremely rare in Britain).

This website shows details of all small and large earthquakes in Britain. As you can see, absolutely nothing was reported or discovered at 1am on Sunday 24th February.

This isn't like me. In fact, Saturday night was the first arguably paranormal event I've ever experienced.

Does this sound like a premonition of some kind?
Has anyone ever had a premonition that was accompanied by a shadow being of some sort?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
My personal opinion is that it could be possible a strong earthquake in the north of Europe, including the british islands, as a consequence of the change of the orientation of the earth axis.

I am working from some years ago in the monitoring of the derive of the magnetic poles of the planet and one of the intriguing possibilities is that we are living in a time in which the earth is changing its axis position.

This change occur every 50.000 years and if there are two possibilities:

A drastic or gradual change of the north pole toward the Baltic sea and that is going to frost all the scandinavian peninsula.

A drastic or gradual change of the north pole toward the Bay of Hudson and that is going to frost all the region of the great lakes.

This is something that is subject of research by many scientist arround the world.
thanks,
your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 3/8/2008 by The angel of light]

new topics

join