It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing 9:11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Excuse me if this topic has been posted before.

Ever since September 11th, I cant remember when it started, I've been seeing 9:11 on every digital clock. I glance up and there it is, I walk in to a room and there it is.. on the alarm clock, the cable box, the computers clock... 9:11. I told my roommate about it, but she just brushes it off; i think shes just scared to talk about it or thinks I'm crazy.

I never thought to research it on the net until a few weeks ago. i found a web site with a number of post with people reporting the same thing happening to them. could it be a sign? is it just coincidence?

I would like to know if any ATS members are experiencing the same "phenomenon" if there are some of you out there please come forward.

here's the link to the site i found the postings on and a link to a myspace page someone created.

deathdb.com...

www.myspace.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So throughout the day, the only 'time' you happen to look at a clock is 9:11 (either am or pm)?

You never check to see what time it is in the afternoon?

Or are all your clocks stuck at 9:11 ?

Do you not set your alarm when you wake up?

I guess I just dont see how that is possible. *shrug*

[edit on 27-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by glitcher95

I have noticed it a lot too.
I will check your links.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

You need to check out this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Very interesting.
I checked the links and left a comment on the first site and then checked out the other page on myspace.
Its all very interesting.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

You need to check out this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Thats a scary thread you have there.
I checked it out once before. Not sure if you remember, but we were both posting the same thing on another thread at the same time and I said "great minds think alike". You suggested I check that thread.
For some reason it freaks me out just thinking about it. It gives me chills. Very freaky.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
So throughout the day, the only 'time' you happen to look at a clock is 9:11 (either am or pm)?

You never check to see what time it is in the afternoon?

Or are all your clocks stuck at 9:11 ?

Do you not set your alarm when you wake up?

I guess I just dont see how that is possible. *shrug*

[edit on 27-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

It happens when I'm not even thinking of checking the time, I know it sounds weird. I just happen to glance in the clocks direction and it reads 9:11.. mostly pm. sometimes I'll do a double take in disbelief.

all of my digital clocks work fine, the one in the bedroom is set 10 mins ahead of the normal time.

no i do not set an alram when i wake up., I have an internal alarm clock in my mind and it works pretty good.

it doesnt happen everyday, but it happens enough for me to notice it and get annoyed by it. its been , i would say about 4 or five years now.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by csulli456

I do remember now that mention it. Nice to bump into you again.

Coincidentally enough, I posted some new stuff there tonight. And my flags are still at "23" which is a creepy number too.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Interesting.

Well, maybe its just that the numbers 911 stick out to you. I mean, if you look and see 2:16 it probably has no significance at all. Therefore, you think that you are just seeing 9:11 more then any other time.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

2:16. 2+1=3+6=9 Nine, where's the eleven now? HAve to find the eleven. The date, 2/27. 2+2=4+7=11

[edit on 2/27/0808 by jackinthebox]

[edit on 2/27/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I would take 2:16 over 9:11 anyday, but i see what you mean.. i just cant get past how so many people are having the same experience. Perhaps it could be mental trauma since i do live in the NYC.

Thanks for the link Jackinthebox, I'll have to read the thread when i'm more alert and focused right now I'm lacking major sleep.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by glitcher95]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I was thinking the same. I recently moved but had lived in NYC during 9/11 as well.
Check out the post I left on the site available through your first link when you get a chance.
Just my $.02

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Here we go again.
You just love freaking me out with your numbers dont you?
Unfortunately, I have the same obsession with numbers, thats what makes what you say so much more intense.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
every clock in the world

hits 911 twice a day

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I seem to glimpse at my cable converter clock at least three/four times a week at exactly 9:11 PM, it just seems a little odd that I catch it at that time so often. I have also noticed occasionally that I'm feeling uneasy or disturbed without obvious reason on or about the 11th of each month. I just kinda chalk it up to Subconscious thoughts/feelings being triggered.

Interesting at least some other people are noticing this too though.

I will check out the links. Thanks Glitcher.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Kind of reminds of the time when Mel Gibson came over to my house and it was March 5, 2000 and it was 3:50 pm.

I said 'Mel, what do you want coming over here?" and he said "About 3 fiddy."

And I said ..."3fiddy? dont you know we work for a living around and don't be handin out money like that."

and he then ripped his mask off and it was that damned lochness monster, and then my wife said she gave that damned monster 3fiddy last week and I said thats why he keeps coming around here cause you keep giving him 3fiddy and she said that damned old monster tricked her.

It was march 5 2000 ( 3/5/00 ) at 3:50 in the afternoon and the dumb ole monster wanted 3fiddy.

Them numbers are some weird stuff huh?

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
9:11 has alwaysssssssss been there when you looked at the clock, but since 9/11 when you see the clock now and its there its just spooky, youve noticed it the same always, its just more frequent now

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I haven't been on ATS in a few days. After dinner, and on my way back to where I am staying, I thought about jumping on tonight. I glanced over at the clock in my car. Yup, 9:11. You know I had to check back on this thread after that!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am in that same exact situation! And I'm not looking at the clock like at 9:05 and staring until 9:11, when I look at the clock a lot of times I see 9:11. Maybe because it's such a significant date that I remember it often, I do not know. And it is over different digital clocks with different times so it's not my internal clock or anything.

Would be interested in some answers!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I just came back from the first link i posted here deathdb.com... and the post just keep coming. more people are finding their way to the page.

Ever since i made this thread, I havent seen 9:11 on the clocks as often. I think i've seened it once and the other day i saw 9:10.

if its happening to anyone else please post, the more people that come out the less we seem crazy.

thanks

top topics

join