It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and the Internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If Aliens are around, they must be actively or not studying us.
How convenient is it for them that we broadcast everything about us (and in HD too)

My assumption is:

The easiest way would be to use the info that is already available to them, like TV and Internet...

These guys could be monitoring Earth internet traffic with some kind of "super smart bots" way better than Google that analyzes everything for them.
Considering all the content broadcast in the air, I wouldn't be surprised if Aliens knew the latest Paris Hilton gossips and the presidential polls.

They probably also try to know when their activities have been noticed by monitoring alternative news sites such as ATS etc...

Extrapolating further you can imagine that this would be the best way to explore our culture, think about it, we are giving everything away without limitations.

It all make sense to me but I am interested in what you guys think.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
this is probably the worst idea I've heard and extremely unlikely..the minutia
of humanity is of least interest to a high evolved Alien. You might as well proclaim they study the tabloids too..

utterly ridiculous

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BionicEBE

Well, when it is about aliens and ufos, nothing is ridiculous.
My point is that they must use the most easily available info...which is TV and Internet.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I think you're right in that there's all sorts of information being broadcast through the air. It could be intercepted from a long way off.

I think the ETs are inter dimensional rather than interplanetary. In other words, they could be right next to you in another dimension and you wouldn't know it. Scientists are using 11 dimensions in string theory right now and the math works.

Think of this... a two dimensional world of stick men on a piece of paper. OK I am a three dimensional being and I stick my finger through the paper. What do they see. A little point that gets bigger bigger then smaller until it's gone. Well if there are beings functioning in dimensions we can't see that would explain why UFOs can do 90 degree turns at 10,000 mph.

So maybe they're all around us watching everything

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
They can observe our minds..why bother to stoop to the level at which WE communicate. It would be like us watching stone age man grunting to one another in communication..

Originally posted by beneguesserit
reply to post by BionicEBE

Well, when it is about aliens and ufos, nothing is ridiculous.
My point is that they must use the most easily available info...which is TV and Internet.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
I think the ETs are inter dimensional rather than interplanetary. In other words, they could be right next to you in another dimension and you wouldn't know it. Scientists are using 11 dimensions in string theory right now and the math works.

Umm, the extra dimensions in String theory are not like parallel worlds found in science fiction, they represent subatomic dimensions that resolve certain quantum anomalies. Unfortunately this string theory is still very much a theory and has not been linked to general relativity yet.

Soo much still to learn about the physics of our world, can't wait to see what comes from the LHC.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beneguesserit

LMFAO.

According to another thread by a true contactee (Drakiir), which STILL hasn't been moved to Skunk Works, is that the easiest medium is via ESP/mind reading. Surely that is the way they monitor us simple humans.

In fact they way I understand it, they even put implants in our minds that guarantee we can remember almost everything, but yet provide no proof of their existence. Seems perfectly plausible.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
ha ha. i like your name. dune rules.

in regards to your post. im sure that if they decided to make contact they would just come down and say, "hi, start freaking out."

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

correct but it opens the door to the possibility...

I mean it looks like electrons can be in two places at the same time. Perhaps there's a lot more going on than we perceive.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beneguesserit

Even nasa and seti admit to this. The signals leave the atmosphere and can be intercepted by anyone in space.

top topics

join