It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunneling Machines R' Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Go ahead, pre-empt uncle sam....build your own underground tunnels with your very own TUNNEL BORING MACHINE!!!, thats right boys and girls, now you can own one of your very own!!Click Here!

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oh didn�t you know, the machines were out dated in 1961 by a different system of tunneling; see the video clip �Post Test�
Tunnel, cavity creator

The scientist working on the project found not only did a subsurface 3-kiloton explosion result in a seismic reading but also resulted in the creation of a huge subsurface cavity 170 feet high by 90 feet wide.

So the next time your china does the rock and roll dance in the cabinet, you might know whom to thank for it.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Damn, I wish I had that kind of money so I could build one. Maybe I could dig with a shovel and put wood up to support it...sounds high-tech eh?

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
really cool, i must say. great find.

i saw a nove special (i think it was at least) on how they do tunneling and stuff like that. it was really interesting, and made me want one of those machines.

and TekNo88... it is lowtech, but it works. trust me.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
well of course we can own one...but who here has the money to buy something like that? and what would u use it for? for the average civilian, it has little or no purpose

new topics

top topics

join