It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alienware

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 02:27 PM
link   
does anyone here use a computer made by alienware. if so do you like it, and would you recomend it.

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Alienware is tha #! i have the tower that they use and it is dead sexy. They are supposed to be pretty good on games and the like. I played Mohaa on the new area 51 pc and its graphics were pretty good as good as mine. I have a gforce 4 128mb. and besides they performance how can you turn down the looks.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i don't currently use one however i have been seriously looking. i hear from alot of my computer savy friends that they are the way to go. and yes how can you turn down the awesome looks of the machine? i'm waiting for the geforce 5 vid card though, it supports 3 monitors instead of 2, not that it's necessary for most computing but there's just something about that many monitors in front of you, it makes ya feel important.

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 10:22 AM
link   
have a gforce 4 512mb pc

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well, from a technical standpoint, yes the PCs are fantastic performers but that is simply due to the hardware.

You could take a microwave and make it perform like an Alienware system if you use the right components.

I'm all for them, but you are paying that bit extra for the brand. If you want a beautiful looking system that will also run games at the fastest possible speed, buy one! If you don't care about looks, do it yourself.

Don't forget, you can always buy the case yourself. The case Alienware uses is actually based on a stock case you can buy from most PC case websites.

Here is the beauty I'm buying in January, the case is the Thermaltake Xaser II A6000A Plus:

[Edited on 22-12-2002 by SimonGray]

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 10:58 PM
link   
alil bare bones for me simon. WHat u got now

top topics

join