It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's buy back America!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Maybe the best approach is to use there tactics.

Lets pay some Lobbyist to work directly for the American people instead of the big guys, we are more powerful than all the oil companies put together.

For example, and this is something I think we all could manage, what if we all chipped in 10 bucks a month.
There has to be at least 100 million people in the U.S. that could spare 10 bucks a month. Selected Social Characteristics in the United States: 2006

I believe thats around 12 billion a year. And thats just ten bucks a month! Im sure we could use that money to at least create a 3rd party watch group that works directly for the American people.

To be honest im not sure how to use the money, but what I do know is money can be very powerful in the right hands.

How bout, "Leaders of the American Government, inc." owned and operated by 100 million americans.

Could we buy back America?

[edit on 26-2-2008 by earth2]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
As great as that idea may sound... you have to remember that not everyone will donate 10 bucks, even if it is a good cause. Not to mention, how do we know the money really is going to the cause? someone with greedy motives could easily infiltrate the organization and steal the money. Also, what if the big companies decided to do the same? they may be fewer, but they definetely have more money than we do if they decided to put their chips together.

join