It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you are vegetarians?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
8 pages of debate over "How many of you are vegetarians"??? *walks away shaking head*

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
8 pages of debate over "How many of you are vegetarians"??? *walks away shaking head*

You just made it 9.
*shakes head even more*

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It won't matter anymore.

All plant food will be genetically modified using animal genes.

There will be no such thing as a vegetarian.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
How can people give up this....mmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This is how I get my grade A USDA prime beef:

[edit on 23-7-2004 by TACHYON]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am a vegetarian because I believe it increases my energy and vibrational level. No, I am serious about that. Whether the difference I perceive is all in my head, I dunno
But I could ask the same thing about the dependence/liking of meat and that would be just the tip of the iceberg...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
My 14 y/o daughter has been vegetarian for 7 months now. We were suprised by her choice but decided to support her decision. To our suprise, she stuck with it. She is not a vegan - she still eats milk, cheese, eggs - just no meat.

I'm proud of her for sticking with it. Her choice has actually helped the whole family eat better. In fact, a couple of times a night we eat a vegetarian dinner. We've discovered some pretty good new recipies and that there are many sources of protein besides meat.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I am a vegetarian!
Well, I am not a strict vegetarian. My family and my culture emphasized mostly on eating vegetables and fruits since my childhood. I tried non-veg food but i didn't like it, it's just not my taste!
I'm NOT one of those animal rights activist who object people eating meat. Plants are as alive as animals!

Originally posted by TACHYON
This is how I get my grade A USDA prime beef:

[edit on 23-7-2004 by TACHYON]

That was funny!

[edit on 23-7-2004 by jp1111]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
None vegetarian here I like to eat meat chicken cow sheep one thing john are you vegetarian and whats the point to it do we live longer ?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'll eat meat, but I don't eat a lot of it, since I like other types of foods better, most of the time.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Vegetarian here. +milk +eggs
100 % Organic
Non - GMO
Free roaming
Most of my diet is "rice and beans" or "milk and cereal"

Once, annually, I have two slices of free roaming turkey and a small amount of stream caught fish to keep my stomach ok with meat (in case of the proverbial situation x).

5 years

Happy, healthy, and strong.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
And here i thought that this thread was all about BEING a vegetarian, not if you used to be or if your not, but all well, screw it. Wuts up!!!! Im a vegetarian though, ive beena vegetarian for about 4 months now, that might not seem long but i believe in animal rights and i think that its barbaric to eat flesh, it effin gross! But i still eat seafood and eggs....so i dont know exactly wut i am.....yeah,.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Im a samotarian (vegetarian who loves salmon!)

Whole foods makes being a vegy eater fun. (i will have the occasional leg of lamb...Im not strict, but again...love the seafood.)

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite

Originally posted by Amuk
Does pickles on your cheeseburger count?

There is nothing this side of sex thats better than a RARE steak, and I repeat RARE I wont it to Bleed when I cut into it.

I'm with you. I always wanted to recreate the Dances With Wolves scene where they go out hunting bison. I would hire a few indians to go out bearback riding. I would airlift the horses and whatnot onto seom prime Ted Turner owned bison farming land in Wyoming and go hunting with bows and arrows like back in the days of yore. I'd make sure at least one of us shot one dead, then I would cut into its still warm flesh and eat a piece of succulent blood soaked meat to feel the warm juice flow down my chin and onto my blood spattered chaps.

[Edited on 2-18-2004 by insite]

Are you Ted Nugent?
I am no vegetarian, but all that flesh and gistle in my intestines is beginning to worry me though. I am concerned that eating veggies will lower my standing on the food chain and make me vulnerable to chupas, werewolves, mountain lions, reptilians, and bears. You see vegetables are what food eats and having veggies on your breath identifies you as food to predators on the prowl.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder I am concerned that eating veggies will lower my standing on the food chain and make me vulnerable to chupas, werewolves, mountain lions, reptilians, and bears. You see vegetables are what food eats and having veggies on your breath identifies you as food to predators on the prowl.

God that is some good stuff...shared it with my wife, good for a laugh.

thanks

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Originally posted by groingrinder I am concerned that eating veggies will lower my standing on the food chain and make me vulnerable to chupas, werewolves, mountain lions, reptilians, and bears. You see vegetables are what food eats and having veggies on your breath identifies you as food to predators on the prowl.

God that is some good stuff...shared it with my wife, good for a laugh.

thanks

Peace

dAlen

I am glad that I could be of service. My mission here has been fulfilled. Beam me up!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
OK guys an almost but not quite serious post ......

Vegetarian but eats... Eggs ?
Vegetarian but eats cheese ????
Vegetarian but drinks milk ?????
Vegetarian but eats fish ????????

PLEASE:......................................................................

Eggs reproductive seed of a chicken
Cheese made from baby cow food (which the calf isn't having because we ate it as veal) Rennet .... Rennin`??? does this mean anything ......?
Milk HHmm same as above
When you haul a fish out of water it DROWNS .......

Please bring this rediculous thread to some conclusion before I go mad at the mixed definitions of a vegetarian who eats non plant matter of any sort.......
Vegans I understand and greatly respect... anyone who can eat that many lentils and beans has my admiration and respect.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Veggy and proud....

Used to cook meat and prepeare it when growing up as parents in htel business....

mind you einstein, hippocrates, socrates, william blake, mahatma ghandi, newton and many many mnay of the worlds pioneers and greatest contributers to human advancement have also been very very stout vegetarians im proud and feel better for it...think of this how many of you really like meat or do because of how you were brought up conditioning and social structures norms?

Regards

Elf

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I am vegetarian and would like to be veganish at some point, and i find the thread's claim of humour to be lowbrow garbage & i will bring the noise to any meat-eater who wants a good backhand.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join