It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you are vegetarians?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Sometimes I'll enjoy vegetarian dishes.

If you are a carnivorous male 30+ of average proportions you will have at least 10 pounds of rotting festering undigestible flesh and gristle parts in your intestinal tract to carry about with you.

I could never be vegan, boring.

And I sometimes wonder about vegetarians who point the judgmental finger at flesh eaters. A cow, a pig, a sheep or any game animal has the opportunity to outfox a human predator if it really wants to. But no cabbage, carrot or lentil has the opportunity to get away at all. What we do to vegetables is very cruel indeed.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
That is the most hilarious reasoning I have ever seen.

Better than the one about being a poor hunter.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
If you are a carnivorous male 30+ of average proportions over 30 years of age you will have at least 10 pounds of rotting festering undigestible flesh and gristle parts in your intestinal tract to carry about with you.

EXCUSE ME, but I was saving that for later!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Does pickles on your cheeseburger count?

There is nothing this side of sex thats better than a RARE steak, and I repeat RARE I wont it to Bleed when I cut into it.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

There is nothing this side of sex thats better than a RARE steak, and I repeat RARE I wont it to Bleed when I cut into it.

"Just cut the appendeges off and bring it to me on a plate."

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have been a vegetarian for a while now. Good karma diet works for me. I don't judge anyone who eats meat, I am just happy in the knowledge that I don't harm anything, no animal blood in my body. I think animals like me better for it too which is cool.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
That is the most hilarious reasoning I have ever seen.

Better than the one about being a poor hunter.

C'mon. It was funny... you know you like it!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'm with you. I always wanted to recreate the Dances With Wolves scene where they go out hunting bison. I would hire a few indians to go out bearback riding. I would airlift the horses and whatnot onto seom prime Ted Turner owned bison farming land in Wyoming and go hunting with bows and arrows like back in the days of yore. I'd make sure at least one of us shot one dead, then I would cut into its still warm flesh and eat a piece of succulent blood soaked meat to feel the warm juice flow down my chin and onto my blood spattered chaps.

[Edited on 2-18-2004 by insite]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I will nevr be a vegetarian i love meat

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I would cut into its still warm flesh and eat a piece of succulent blood soaked meat to feel the warm juice flow down my chin and onto my blood spattered chaps.

We do that with Deer and cattle around here now cant do it with pigs or chickens cause it will make you sick.

Have you ever tasted fresh warm bulls blood

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No I never have tried bulls blood. I'll try anything at least once. I definately want to eat some raw bison though, it's one of my life goals. I suppose I could settle for some deer, it just seems overdone and popular. I remember listening to the kids in my high school in South Carolina talking about their first time being "blooded." Sounded fun, but cruel oh yes (for the PC crowd).

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
I'll try anything at least once.

Human?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Human?

Every chance I get........I dont even bother to cook her.

She dont seem to mind though

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Human?

Every chance I get........I dont even bother to cook her.

She dont seem to mind though

I said human not pussycat.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yeah I would eat a person. Anyone would eat another person, it's an innate, subconcsious fact of our genetic make-up. Cannabalism is like desecrating a grave. It's an insult and I think it would be a pretty tasty insult.

Did you know that kissing is actually a throwback to our days of cannibalism? It's everywhere. I would eat another person and so would you.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm vegetarian. I was a meat eater all my life but I've always had serious moral issues regarding the consumption of animal flesh (when I was 10 I saw a doc on pbs on slaughter houses which changed me). Then in April of 2003(almost about a year ago) as I was eating a meal I started freaking out because every time I would look at the meat the words animal would pop into my mind. So I changed my lifestyle. I am not 100% vegetarian in the true sense cause I eat fish and shrimp occasionally.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
Yeah I would eat a person. Anyone would eat another person, it's an innate, subconcsious fact of our genetic make-up. Cannabalism is like desecrating a grave. It's an insult and I think it would be a pretty tasty insult.

Did you know that kissing is actually a throwback to our days of cannibalism? It's everywhere. I would eat another person and so would you.

I am not saying that I wouldn't. Most people are disgusted by the idea. I just wanted to see where you stood. Personally, I have one goal in life and that is to eat two of every creature.

PS My intention is to create an arch of skeletons.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Jonna]

link   
I would eat human before I starved but thats about it

link   
I was a Vegehead for about 10 years. Dumbest thing I ever did. Once you screw up your metabolism with that crap you can NEVER eat meat again.

When you do you're screwed. I'm all messed up now, like a walking meat locker. Atkins would freaking KILL me.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have this to say.. I am not a vegitarian because meat has some proteens and other stuff in it what we need and can not be given to us by eating plants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join