It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cape Girardeau, Missouri UFO Crash (1941)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here is the link to the news stations' site. Front Page. News Video. Cape Giradeau UFO Pt 1. I'm sure Pt 2 will be up soon.

This segment aired about 5 pm I guess. The parts that I saw were on the 6 pm news. So I saw the full version.

www.kfvs12.com...

This pre dates the Roswell Crash.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here are some of the alleged declassified docs on the same situation and the grandaughters written statement in case ppl have trouble watching streaming video.
frankwarren.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Why wait to show the picture?
Why not just show it, why drag it out?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Universal Mind

They do not have the actual picture. The grandaughter says that it disapeared years ago when the grandfather loaned it to a friend.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Project Paperclip and the declassification of the first "Roswell"

www.majesticdocuments.com... I am cutting over to read the full report now brb.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well I couldn't seem to pull it up from the documents provided. I bet Clifford Stones PDF files will clarify this event to major satisfaction. Not certain if this has been prepared yet or not by the FOIA team. I love the UFO field, no matter how much you think you know there is always something new to look forward to.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Part two has been posted at www.kfvs12.com...

Parts one and two are now up. Including the reenacted photo.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Here are some of the alleged declassified docs on the same situation and the grandaughters written statement in case ppl have trouble watching streaming video.
frankwarren.blogspot.com...

Good Day Fellow Forumerions,

Important to note that the snippets of docs "are not" and or "were not" found in the "National Archives" as stated in the article; I spoke with Charlette Mann yesterday, and the reporter spent 45 minutes with her and "condensed" the information down for her sound bites. (No surprise).

True she did go to the archives, and somethings were culled there, but not the "documents as described in the article." That said, I do believe these docs were the ones that got here attention; although I don't believe they've ever been analyzed by a "Questioned documents expert."

Obviously had "any documents" affirming the Cape Giradeau crash" been found at the National Archives in the presence of witnesses, e.g., Mann or anyone else, this would have been substantial!

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Seems like the document images are from one of the Majestic files...

Twining's "White Hot" Report: Mission Assessment of Recovered Lenticular Aerodyne Objects

My friend, Nick Redfern, is trying to get an interview with her, so it'll be interesting to see how that goes.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by uv777bk
Seems like the document images are from one of the Majestic files...

Twining's "White Hot" Report: Mission Assessment of Recovered Lenticular Aerodyne Objects

My friend, Nick Redfern, is trying to get an interview with her, so it'll be interesting to see how that goes.

The "snippets" are indeed part of that doc. Additionally, I thoroughly enjoyed my talk with Charlette, as I'm sure Nick will; although I found her very humble, she is bright, focused and has no doubt about the validity of her grandfather's experience.

Both Stan (Friedman) and Ryan (Wood) were with Charlette on the trip to the "Archives" and Stan writes:

To the best of my recollection, nothing of value was discovered. Ryan was mostly looking at maps..Though it may have been the same trip during which a letter from Dr. Robley Evans of MIT turned up with his referring to some Ohio guys interested in UFOs.

To be clear, and again, although these docs weren't found in the "Archives" she still feels that they at least in part "validate" the incident.

Finally, the notion that "Roosevelt" was "in the know" re UFOs certainly sheds a different light on the subject.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Dang it, yet another story sigh. So frustrating some times lol!
I know, I know, I am not going to find anything but Pics,vids and stories here but who knows, some day some real info could show up in this forum.
But until then, here is another story.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
According to some sketches I have seen on Google cached page Here.. the photograph taken of the alien looked something like this.

I am sure there is another similar and more genuine looking photo out there but I just can't find it at the moment, I will post if I do come across it.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by sherpa]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here's an article that just appeared about it.

www.semissourian.com.../20080501/BLOGS0149/370700521

"The recent strange light that appeared over Cape Girardeau reminded me of the alleged UFO crash that some claim happened right here in Cape back in 1941.

According to my research, in the spring of 1941 Red Start Baptist Church Preacher William Huffman was summoned to pray over an alien crash outside of Cape Girardeau. I wanted to get some facts so I did a quick search and discovered that Huffman's granddaughter, Charlette Mann lives in Tyler, TX. Another search uncovered her phone number, so I called her for some details. Mann says she remembers seeing a picture from the crash and that her grandmother gave her the details of the Cape UFO crash before passing away.

During our conversation Mann informed me that with the help of a few others she is writing a book about the Cape Girardeau UFO crash. Mann pointed out that the Cape Girardeau UFO crash preceded the Roswell event several years.

Here's what I found interesting, during a television interview Mann says, "…My grandfather came home and told the story to my dad, who was there, and my grandmother and my uncle. Now my mother was expecting at the time, so she was off in the bedroom. My sister was born May 3, 1941, so we are assuming this was the middle to the last of April…" In other words, the Cape UFO crash allegedly occurred in mid to late April of 1941 and in mid to late April of 2008 folks in Cape are seeing strange lights over the city. What do you think? I think it's just a coincidence!"

[edit on 5/1/2008 by Blueracer]

[edit on 5/1/2008 by Blueracer]

new topics

top topics

join