It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIgital Television Mind Control

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I have no reason to believe the DTV switch has anything to do with mind-control, but this switch is more of issue of freeing analog bandwidth for other applications. There very well may be a reason for concern for 3rd party manipulation of digital signals, but I fully intend to get my hands on one of these boxes specifically to take it apart and look for myself. Are these devices addressable? probably so, and I would not be surprised to see some sort of GPS built into the device. I dont know about thing internationally, but in the US, the govt is leveraging the patriot act so that might way big brother is heading.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Remember "1984" George Orwell? Much of Big Brother is being fulfilled as if right from the pages of his book. Orwell invisioned a TV that ran continuously in every home and couldn't be shut off--and WORKED BOTH WAYS. You were only allowed to watch what the Gov. programmed and the Gov. WATCHED YOU.

There is a real progressive biblical fulfilment here also--In Revelation 11 is the account of the "two witnesses" that will preach in the streets of Jerusalem during the Tribulation and bring plagues upon the Anti-christ government. The Anti-christ orders their execution at the END of their ministry. Prior to this, attempts to kill them brought a flaming death to any would-be attackers. Finally God allows them to be killed; notice, ALL NATIONS will be able to SEE it and VIEW their dead bodies for over three days and WITNESS (see) their resurrection from the dead at one time.

Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
Rev 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Some will scoff at this, yet this digital alignment of signals to view screens world-wide would simultaniously make possible these events to be viewed as prophesied!

There is no doubt in my mind that there is a draconian PLAN in dealing with world events and enhanced mental manipulation of opinions surrounding this universal, digital scheme. TV has already been utilized purposely to cultivate human thinking and behavior. Should we be so niave to believe this technology is just business as usual? WAKE-UP sheeple.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

Way back in April of 2000, I had a dream in which my Mother told me not to watch television for it has a spirit of the world. I have battled with this trying to stop watching since the mid nineties. I am a t.v. addict. On Aug. 2, of this year, I dreamt of a husband and wife that were asking for help adjusting the volume on their television headset. I tried to help by removing the headset to adjust it, and was shocked to see that it had a long shaft like a cannula or catheter that went through the ear and into the brain. When I pulled it out I could hear a man like a newscaster talking and talking. The wife was furious and quickly began to reinsert it. I share these dreams because I believe that the mind control issue is actual. How kind of the government to give the people $40.00 coupons to allow them to assist in their own brainwashing. Desensitize us with media violence, attempt to take away the right to bear arms, dumb us up with the drugging of America, and now use the television to control the thoughts of the nation. I got rid of my set last month. A time will come when I do the same with my PC. Use God's Wisdom everybody, and trust in Him. Shalom.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HellcatEmi

For digital T.V. to be a mandatory legislative act, you bet your life its a conspiracy from the top.
Its a fact that complex transmission such as alpha and beta style brain waves can not be transmitted or monitored using analog. Mass mind control absolutely can be achieved without anyone knowing its happening. There is no other acceptable explanation for mandatory digital T.V. other than conditioning and control. The Government is preying on our gullibility. Look out, its only the beginning

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Dear Readers of numerous conspiracy theories,

What I believe is likely to happen (and is already well on it's way), is something like what George Orwell wrote in his book '1983'.

However...it is everyone for himself or with others to try to find out what is real and what is not.

Yes...I also think there are many ways we are observed and manipulated.

But there is a cure for all of these happenings.

It is not the most obvious path to dismanipulation.

In fact...the majority is trying to fight what they think is not right.
Even within...oneself.

But are they aware of the law of war....It takes two to fight.

What will happen if we stop fighting?
Especially with oneself.

If you have a need to know how.

Seek and find.
You are the onlyone who knows how.
Help is all around you.

Thanks for reading.
Abramah

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The truth of the matter of DTV is to controll minds through ditgital signals that can't be broadcast through aniloge signals. Just look at movies that have the TV's in every location broadcasting what the dictatorspews out think about it!! do you really want such a tieranny? I think not so do what you have to do to stop this!! congress is a good way and other mediums like pettions and other ways. Investigate take charge your freedom just mite depend on it!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well I am a degreed EE and I know for a fact it isnt anything with mind control, conspiracy, NWO nonsense.

It is simply moving from old analog 525 line video to digital Hi-Def 1080+ progressive video sporting 5.1 and more audio channels.

Where was everyone to claim "oh its mind control" when the iPod came out, or the cell phone, or the CD, or the internet or the webcam or the cell phone cam????

Or how about when we went from zinc plated vacume tubes to germanium crystal transistors to silicone based transistsors and IC chips, where were the "ITS MIND CONTROL" cries then eh?

Basically, its called "technology advancement". And quite frankly, its nice to see HD DVD's and HD movies and HD broadcasts on a HD tv picking up a HD signal that wont get interference by the enthusiastic welder down the street or experimenting HAM operator tuning their 1,500 watt PEP CW transmitter or SSB rig messing up the superbowl game or NASCAR finals.

If your that concerned about mind control, perhaps you should dump your cell phones, your i-gadgets, your webcams, your pc's, your internet connections, your telephone, your GPS, your On-Star, your hand held GPS, your talk-about radios, and go back to the horse and buggy days.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Just to throw my two cents into it. WAKE UP SHEEP. Digital is very dangerous for mind control. Its called pulsed microwaves at elf frequencies. Once they cancel out your own natural brain's emission from your brain they then pulse a new programed signal. THIS IS NOT NEW TECHNOLOGY PEOPLE! AND IT IS VERY REAL. Since like 1960s! Anyone that calls us CRAZY for thinking this # is a stupid SHEEP or works for the government. Just like cell phones, your brain waves are similar, actually the same frequency!? Huh, thats weird huh? Its called SCALAR waves. A signal which is the same biased amplitude + and -. It cancels out the freq. and actually creates a NEW type of signal called SCALAR. Actually not new, TESLA technology . And by the way FLOURIDE is POISON and helps the process, along with HAARP, and chemtrailing to make your body more conductive. Fight or DIE.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
From the replies I have read, it is apparent to me that noone is looking outside the box on this one. Humor me for just a moment.

There is no doubt that the government is up to something. I mean, come on, you honestly believe that they would be willing to spend $12 billion dollars on these boxes and not even have tax charged on them, just so they could make our lives better? Not a chance. The following are some things that I have uncovered while investigating this for myself. Feel free to do your own investigation on these matters as there is always the possibility that the government is looking out for us with our best interests in mind. NOT!!!

1)Degussa Corporation developes process to create colloidal silicon dioxide(CSD) in and around the time of Roswell, NM. CSD is found in everything from pharmaceuticals to detergents, soaps, shampoos, air fresheners, tires, foods, beverages, and the list goes on forever. This substance is such a fine powder, that it can be inhaled without even knowing it. I think it was along the lines of .01 micron. But that figure may be very high to what it really is. Its in everything, and we pump ourselves full of it everyday. It is also used in the development of nanotechnologies by US government funded companies. Degussa is worldwide and produces millions of tons of this stuff yearly.

2)On November 11, 2007, a research report was submitted to The International Association of Astrobiologists and Astrophysicists and to Cambridge University and The Department of Interior. This research report was accepted and published in mid Jan., '08 and was given an official document number and serial number. One week later, a bill was introduced to Congress allowing the spending of government funds to cover $40 per DTV box and to make it law that all analog television broadcasts be stopped. This bill was passed and went into effect in under a week. The report was based on the galactic plane oscillation and how it is directly associated with extinction level impact events that have taken place on this planet over the past 500 million years. It also describes the time frames in which the Sun passes through the arms of the Milky Way and at which points of its orbit around the galaxy that resulted in the highest extinction levels. This report pretty much discloses the time frame of the next event to take place to be anytime beteween now and 2020 with the mid-point to be roughly around late 2012 or early 2013.

3)The Earth's orbit around the Sun's and the Sun's orbit around the galaxy, is suspected to be bringing it to the closest point to the center of the galaxy that it achieves on the day of the winter solstice of 2012. this to have been predicted by the ancient Mayans. Thus the reason for Mayan calender ending on this date.

4)Recent studies have proven supermassive black hole at the galaxy's center producing extremely high amounts of gamma and xray radiation in which digital signals are uneffected, but analog signals are virtually stripped of any useful information.

5)Cross of Hendaye depicts a dual cataclysmic event to take place on Dec. 12, 2012 that points to center of galaxy, Along with the only place on Earth that is even remotely safe from the destruction to be a cave found down in Peru. It is also located near the small villiage in which Mary and Mary fled to after leaving Egypt some 11 years after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

6)The Crystal Skulls currently in the news trace back to Peru with the holder or keeper of the skull to carry the title of Christ. Holder of a skull received great knowledge when looked into the skull. Peru also home to the giant drawings only visible from the sky.

7)Bible predicts the last three and one half years of mans rule on this planet when the Lamb opens the seventh seal. And God instructs the angel to cast the fire down to earth while John states that it appeared to be a mountain of fire that was cast upon the earth. ----more on next thread----

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
8)10 ton meteorite up in Canada had trajectory that suggests it came in from the very north which is where earth is headed every year for the next 4 years until we are at the direct closest point before retreating once again into a cycle that happens repeatedly and measureably.

9)I purchased a DTV box last week and I was watching tv with it off the other night when I kept seeing a flash of light out of the corner of my eye. I told my daughter to get closer to see where it was coming from. Now, mind you, the unit was off with no standby. As my daughter got closer it began flashing rapidly as to sense her getting nearer.

10)The frequency of alien sightings and other related incidents to have more than doubled over the last year.

What do you do if 6.6 billion people suddenly start asking questions why their tv's picture is constantly being distorted? Or they start asking why didnt the government warn us about the impact that wipes out a third of the population of the planet? Or citizens of the worlds nations decide to take matters into their own hands and start to kick in the front door of the white house wanting answers?

First, you eliminate the device that tipped them off. In this case, the analog signal. With no signal, noone will even know its happening until after the fact. Second, you offer a replacement for that signal and even offer to pay for the new device and go even further by not charge any tax on the minimum amount one might have to pay. Thirdly, you get a new leader to whom most everyone welcomes with open arms who claims to disclose some very secret stuff once in office. And who just happens to be of minority decent. Next you pump everyone full of a highly electro-controllable substance without their knowledge. Finally, to test out the new mass control toy, instigate a riot in a test location. Remember the Rodney King trial? And that was over something small. Imagine if it were someone much more historical. Say, the pres. elect getting assassinated. Suddenly, thousands of riot participants would be burning D.C. to the ground and crapping on the white house lawn when the remaining joint chiefs would inform the newly appointed pres. that they were at the door and that it was time. And with the push of a button, a digital signal is projected at the would be assailants and they instantly fall to their death by way of anurism or embolism. This isnt as far fetched as what you might think.

Just think about it!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

This is an extremely timely and important essay. It overviews a secret Pentagon psychotronics technology known as Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) that has been fully operational since the early 1990s. I first found out about the use of this technology from Al Bielek in a 1992 video he made with Vladimir Terziski. This technology was used against battle-hardened Iraqi troops fortified in deep underground bunkers in Kuwait and Iraq in the first Gulf War in January of 1991.

The physical, emotional, and psychological effects of this technology were so severe that hundreds of thousands of Iraqi troops surrended en masse without firing even a single shot against US-led coalition forces. The numbers reported in the news were staggering: 75,000 and then annother 125,000 (or more) Iraqi troops would come out of their deep desert bunkers waving white flags and falling to their knees before approaching US troops and literally kiss their captor's boots or hands if given the opportunity.

Why would eight-year veterans of Middle Eastern warfare (with Iran 1980-1988) behave this way? Simple. They were subjected to a technology that was so extreme and incomprehensible that they were suddenly reduced to the level of compliant children and felt grateful to still be alive in the wake of their mind-wrenching experience.

This technology is about to be used, albeit in a more subtle fashion, against American citizens in a highly classified and covert operation to mind control and manipulate the entire population into 'compliance' with our New World order overlords. The technology will utilize a combination of HAARP transmitters, GWEN towers, microwave cell phone towers, and the soon-to-be-mandatory High Definition Digital TV that will enter your home via: a) cable, b) satellite, c) HD TVs, or d) those oh-so-easy-to-obtain "digital converter boxes" that the government is so anxious to help you obtain and underwrite most of the cost on your behalf.

But why is the government so anxious to help American citizens experience a clearer and more highly defined television picture? Does that make sense to you? Since when is the government so concerned about the visual quality of our televised entertainment that Congress would pass an undebated statutory proclamation which mandated that the HD conversion take place on Feb. 17, 2009 and then subsidze about 90% of the associated cost?

I'm only guessing, but if there are 200 million "regular" televisions in America to be converted into HD, then that $40 in government subsidy per TV ¥ 200,000,000 = $8 billion. Why is the government so anxious to spend 8 billion dollars on her citizens to improve the clarity of a TV picture? Or is the recently touted "additional bandwidth" cover story that supposedly is to be gained with the HD technology the only and genuine reason for spending so much taxpayer dollars on HD conversion?

The second service that this author performs is to "out" two of our more deceptive CIA/Pentagon 'assets' masquerading under the rubric of natural health advocates. Their names are Rima Laibow and her husband, "former" Major General Albert Stubblebine. If your e-mail Inbox has been filling with warnings and articles in recent months about the coming Codex regulations and the "wonderful" job that Rima and her retired Army husband have been doing to try and stem the tide, then you know who I'm talking about.

Folks, is it time to wake up yet? Or should we just resume our slumber and wait for them to take us away in those spiffy Gunderson cattle cars that Phil Schneider warned us about in 1995 (you know, the ones with the built in shackles and manacles)?
Ken Adachi, Educate Yourself.org

A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low (ELF) or very high audio-frequency (VHF) range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude- or frequency-modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener."

In layman's terms, this device, this "Sound of Silence"simply allows for the unwarranted implantation of specific thoughts, emotions, and even prescribed physical actions into unsuspecting human beings. In short, it has the very real ability to turn human beings into mere puppets in the hands of certain "controllers," or puppet-masters.

Eisenhower knew full well what such a "weapon" could do in the hands of greedy, conspiring men and women scheming to control the planet. It could easily result in the takeover of American society without a single bullet being fired. This is what he was warning America about, this is the "combination" he feared above all others. Quoted from: www.rense.com...

One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. The bamboozle has captured us. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.-Carl Sagan

“Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.” Henry Kissinger (now read Brice Taylor's Book, Thanks For The Memories.

"Those who manipulate the organized habits and opinions of the masses constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country." - Edward Bernays, assistant to William Paley, founder of CBS

"A handful of us determine what will be on the evening news broadcasts, or, for that matter, in the New York Times or Washington Post or Wall Street Journal.... Indeed it is a handful of us with this awesome power....And those [news stories] available to us already have been culled and re-culled by persons far outside our control." - Walter Cronkite

"If, however, the public does not receive all the information it needs to make informed decisions, ... then some form of news blackout is taking place... some issues are overlooked (what we call 'censored') and other issues are over-covered (what we call 'junk food news').Why does a boxer's bitten ear receive local and nationwide coverage, but we are never told about presidential Executive Orders that affect the entire nation?" -Carl Jensen

[edit on 25-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TempleOfTheSpoon

Wish I could have given you more than just one star.

Excellent and very asute post.

Yes I believe that somehow the "requirment" for the digital signal is to help usher in the NWO and that is somehow all connected with the "alien agenda" by keeping the majority of humans (and who doesn't watch TV?) compliant and docile by "conditioning their brains via unseen frequency waves) as well as possibly used to "observe" citizens.

Funny you mention flashes. My husband went out and bought a HUGE Flat Screen Digital TV and now everyonce in a while it "flashes".

Haven't noticed if it's when someone comes close to it or not.

I suspect that Digital Signals, Cell Phones/Towers, microwaves possibly could be used to ulter the human population's thinking process.

Not 100% sure but I suspect the movie, "They Live" is closer to reality than people think possible.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

For digital T.V. to be a mandatory legislative act, you bet your life its a conspiracy from the top.

Excellent, wish I could have given you more than just one star.

Most people just don't get it, like the post that says this conspiracy of mind control via digital signals is "nonsense".

The human brain is a organic computer and can now easily be "re-programmed" or "altered" via any of our senses. In other words the "muzak" you are listening to in Walmart actually has subliminal messaging "do not steal" "buy" etc.........people are just not aware they are being "brainwashed".

www.rense.com...

To some folks (aliens included) the acquisition of power and complete control over a whole city, country, planet is the ultimate aphrodisiac (Henry Kissinger even admitted such).

People have got to start "thinking outside the box". Modern warfare will no longer be fought on physical battlefields, but the new battlefield will be that of the mind.

Anyone out there thinks this is BS then start googling "modern techniques of mind control" the rabbit hole goes deeper than any Hollywood movie could portray (Hollywood also is a tool of the NWO I believe in manipulating the publics thought process via propaganda).

"None are more helplessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann W. Von Goethe

"[A]t a distance of one or more rooms and under conditions where the participant would not know or suspect that she would be experimented with.... One such experiment was carried out in a park at a distance,... [and] a post-hypnotic mental suggestion to go to sleep was complied with within a minute."- Dr. I.F. Tomashevsky, Critical Evaluation of the Hypnogenic Method

"Eventually - say by A.D. 2000 - perhaps all this depth manipulation of the psychological variety will seem amusingly old- fashioned. By then perhaps the biophysicists will take over with 'biocontrol,' which is depth persuasion carried to its ultimate. Biocontrol is the new science of controlling mental processes, emotional reactions, and sense perceptions by bio-electrical signals."- Vance Packard, The Hidden Persuaders, 1958

"And it seems to me perfectly in the cards that there will be within the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing... a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods." - Aldous Huxley, 1959

"If the scientist do what they have laid out for themselves, men will become manageable ants." - Adolf A. Berle, former Assistant Secretary of State and Chairman of the New York Liberal Party, Diary entry

"When a part of your brain recieves a tiny electrical impulse from outside sources, such as vision, hearing, etc., an emotion is produced - anger at the sight of a gang of boys beating an old woman, for example. The same emotions of anger can be created by artificial radio signals sent to your brain by a controller. You could instantly feel the same white hot anger without any apparent reason." - Modern People magazine, 1975

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."- Gen. George Pattton

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

Fpr those of us in the USA who's in the forefront of the NWO, we are the last to know anything. How else can the government be getting away with all the horrid things they do? They keep us dumb as a whole so we won't stand and rebel against them before they are ready. Does your country have 58 interment camps with exterminators like the ones Hitler uses to exterminate the Jews? We do. Why? Most here in the USA no nothing about them.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
they want to control our minds, so that we will undeniably accept the New World Order. Open your eyes people!!! The govt doesnt shell out 8 billion dollars, with no bigger purpose in mind and then people who cant afford them the govt will give coupons to and basicallly foot the bill. why?? bc they want everyone to be psychologically manipulated so they can have world dominance. and they can implant us all with microchips and have everything on those chips so that u can not buy or sell without the chip. That is the mark of the beast in revelation in the bible. "He forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to recieve a mark on his right hand or his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark." Revelation 13: 16-17
and where would they want to implant this RFID micro chip. probably in your hand. The govt doesnt care about your best interest, neither does our soon to be president Obama.
dont be decieved people. if u want to find out for yourself, google New world order, RFID micro chip also watch videos related to such on youtube and you decide for yourself.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Carrierwave1

You are right about what the Bible says in Revelation and whether it happens through digital tv or some other venue, it surely will happen.
Regarding digital tv and the mandatory switch, I have felt a very uneasy response deep within myself since I first heard of it. This has been a bit confirmed by a strange thing I've noticed and I want to see if anyone else has experienced it. Sometimes when I watch tv, I can see writing behind whatever image I am watching at the time. It looks like stationary writing that you would see on a letter or computer screen. In large font, at the top of the screen it says, "WELCOME". The rest is filled with smaller text that I have been unable to read its contents. I can usually only see this appear faintly when the tv screen is very light in background color, like white or light blue or something. There may be a totally resonable explanation for this and it so I want to know what this texct does actually say. Any help???

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Digital telly already controls my mind.

I turns me into a raging madman when the channel I could watch yesterday suddenly 'decides' that it doesn't want to work today.

A total metamorphic change from good to evil ... instantly. [snip] things.

Mod Edit - removed profanity

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I work in broadcasting. This is going to make the US government money. The FCC is backing a plan for the cell phone companies to buy all of the best radio frequencies. We, the TV station, are being forced to sell our analog lots and but new digital lots, while the cell phone companies are buying them back at a high price. The gov. is making mad profit off of this. It is not a mind control conspiracy but they are #ing some # up.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
oh i started a new thread with a new link to this. And i've just now read this thread. Good to see that some are informed , and only a few in denial.

Of course we do not know if MJackson or Keith Carradine were influenced buy the digital cabals mind games---mind control games .

Funny that i can hear a mad-scientist-sounding -laugh ,and its super crisp and clear ! So , perhaps MJ swallowed more then he should of, perhaps Carradine needed to test his limits .... hm.... MY GUESS is soon there will be a mass influx of military recruits, and the republican party will also grow in numbers. Keep an eye on the news folks.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I heard that all the old analog towers were going to be used by the military for use in case of emergencies. Government pushing it... Talks of another 9/11... Its only a matter of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join