It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

final fantasy :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i finaly have a Mint copy of final fantasy 7

my Cds are in 3 diffrent cases since the org case broke.

being a ff7 fan i had to get one that was in good condition

also got my self the Art of final fantasy 9 from the US at a respectible Price

inside book

www.amazon.com...=sib_dp_pt/103-1113043-9707014#reader-link

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You Lucky person!!!

Hold on to that puppy!

People are paying 'mint' for older games. The older they get, the more they become 'classic'.

Some people 'sit/wait on' un-opened games and make >> $$$$ down the road.

Good stuff Bodrul!

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

i know

but these are for me to keep not sell

i have only 5 Games which are mint

ff7, ff9 (which i org bought 9 years ago)
mgs 1 limited editition (which is worth quite alot now
)

mg2, mgs3 and soon mgs2 substance

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
damn man i got a coulpe ov the ff seires but i thought no one would ever think ov buying them agian just because there classics and all but ff7 was the best one out ov them all i love that game but my CD's for them r all #ed so i cant play it no more but nice job man keeping them mint

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Yes FF7 is the Best and When you Play on it or just watching Cool Mint Copy

Crisis Core have a Nice Cinematic. Hope They made another one cool sequel
story on it. for me of all the FF games starting to 6 to present the Coolest is still
FF7 for me

I don't know about the others what is their impressions on FF7 Cloud

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
OMFG crisis core looks crazy # i can wait till it comes out but didnt squre- enix already make an crisis core?

and thank you johnb1 for posting that link up

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
FF7 is okay. I've always thought it was a bit overrated from a story perspective. It's like, people WANTED it to be so much better than it actually was, so they make it out to be great when really it was just slightly above average. Don't get me wrong, it was a technological leap that allowed for RPGs to be told in a new and vibrant way, but I just don't think it's that great.

Story wise I thought FF6 was the best. Kafka may not be as "sexy" as Sephiroth, but I thought he was a far superior villain. That guy was crazy nuts.

I'd like to see Square retell FF7, and clarify some of the weird story elements, and flesh out the Zack and Cloud relationship a bit more.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Returning characters

There are many returning characters from the Final Fantasy VII series so far, including the main character from Final Fantasy VII, Cloud Strife. The main villain, Sephiroth returns, this time during his time in SOLDIER, and we also see the majority of the other playable characters from the original game, namely Aerith Gainsborough, Tifa Lockhart, Yuffie Kisaragi, Cait Sith, along with members of the Turks also seen in the original, Tseng, Reno and Rude. The Turk with the shuriken from Before Crisis, Cissnei,[7] returns in Crisis Core (her weapon is called Rekka)

The central character in Crisis Core is Zack Fair, the SOLDIER member known from Cloud's past in the original game, and Professor Hojo and Jenova are also present. Many characters known from Dirge of Cerberus are also present, and so other returning characters include Weiss, Nero, Genesis Rhapsodos. Vincent Valentine also makes an appearance if Zack opens his coffin in Nibelheim, although the player does not see his face as Zack gets very suprised and closes the coffin again not realizing that Vincent is alive.

New characters
* Angeal Hewley (アンジール・ヒューレー, Anjīru Hyūrē?): A SOLDIER who is the mentor to members in SOLDIER. Angeal also gives guidance in techniques and doctrines to fellow SOLDIERs. Angeal's troubles and ties seem to be a vital element to the story of this game. The previous wielder of the Buster Sword used by Zack and later, Cloud, Angeal dislikes the use of the weapon, claiming that he believes it would be "a waste" because it will get worn out. Angeal bears one white right wing on his back which seems to cause him some uneasiness as he considers it the trait of a monster. The wings do not connect to Sephiroth but to Genesis. He was infected by Project G before he was born. His mother was injected into the womb. Angeal's design seems to be based on Tetsuya Nomura's original design for Cloud Strife. Angeal's surname is derived from the Greek word hyle which is translated as materia in Latin. Angeal is actually the son of Gillian Hewley and was raised in Banora by his mother and stepfather, though he regards his stepfather as his real father. It was his stepfather who bought the Buster Sword for Angeal with their life savings.

* Lazard (ラザード, Razādo?): The head union executive of the Department of SOLDIER of Shinra. During Crisis Core, the SOLDIER department is independent, and Lazard is the union executive overseeing SOLDIER's management and drawing up rough strategy guidelines. Since Lazard does not have the combat abilities of a SOLDIER, he does not operate directly in the field. Within Shinra, Lazard has received promotions at an exceptional speed to attain his present status. He is to be voiced by Stefan Marks in the English release of Crisis Core.

* Hollander (ホランダー, Horandā?): A former Shinra scientist who holds a grudge against Hojo, due the power struggle for leader of Shinra's Department of Scientific Research that cost Hollander his job. He is the father of Angeal and the creator of Project G. originally Project Gillian as he uses his wife as a carrier and extracts it from her into Genesis. He sides with Genesis originally, serving to halt his degeneration, until Genesis had no more use for his services. But Genesis let him live since he injected himself with the G cells. He has a small black wing and his body begins to deteriorate quickly.

* Kunsel (カンセル, Kanseru?): A member of SOLDIER and a very good friend of Zack. He helps Zack from time to time in the game.

* Minerva (ミネルヴァ, Mineruva?): She is a mysterious armoured being, referred to as the "goddess of the world". She is a secret boss at the Northern Cave.

* Luxiere (ルクシーレ, Rukushīre?): A Second class SOLDIER who is a fan of Zack. He emails Zack regularly. He tells Zack that he has been selected for promotion to 1st class, but with the later absence of Lazard it is unknown if he ever made it to 1st class.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
OMFG man that pisses me off that its only for PSP damn it but i still cant wait till it comes out # i want to play it so bad

and ty u again johnb1 for posting that video

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ahhhhhh final fantasy, so many hours spent on those games. The only ones i haven't finished are the original and 9 onwards (call me crazy but the new games suck)

IMO they need to bring back he materia system, so much better then that horrid disc thing from ffX.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ivzm

i hated the disc system big time on ff10

ruined the game

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
well i havnt rly play 10 or 10-2 but number 12 was the worst out ov them all i swear it was and they should bring back materia system then they could make a couple more good games then

new topics

top topics

join