It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulsating stars or possible ufo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
When i was watching some video's on the tube i stumbled on this video.It had almost the same aspects of my own video i took some while ago.My second topic i did here on ATS was a video i made about a strange colorfull light in the night skywww.abovetopsecret.com... . Its like the stars in the sky are more brightfull then they did back in the early days.

What can it be? someone said to me maybe its a supernova i'd actualy captured on film.Or do the stars have eyes?

Its still a mystery to me!

www.youtube.com...

]

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Seems the video has been removed already!

The actual link does work.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Awww, jeez, they guy is just playing with the focus. Watch the tree.

Wait. It's theufokid... 'nuff said.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

okay so you know this one hmm did look verry convincing. damn i hate that.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ufos are known to act like moving stars and even fly like planes! Never discount anything but don't get too carried away either.

For example, I remember seeing a moving star a few years ago. It was initially still and pulsating in a bright white color, then it started moving erratically...most likely a ufo or perhaps a uav.

Keep your eyes open but don't get too close!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
Wait. It's theufokid... 'nuff said.

Ha! He's gone from street lights and porch lights to out-of-focus planets.

I wonder what's next?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

or maybe a satelite who's stationary for a few days to make google maps and then moves on? but then again why do they have some kind of color glitter? i know that the atmosphere has something to do with it.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

or maybe a satelite who's stationary for a few days to make google maps and then moves on? but then again why do they have some kind of color glitter? i know that the atmosphere has something to do with it.

Satellites move at a more-or-less constant velocity. As far as I know only uavs and ufos can make abrupt changes.

Atmospheric haze, or whatever else it is, can make a star twinkle but giving it the appearance of motion is not possible.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

SATs do not pause "for a few days". They move at a constant rate, and conduct their observations as they move along. To even alter a SATs trajectory, which is called a RE-TASK, is a major undertaking as all Near Earth Orbit Space Debris must be accounted for, and all SATs must be kept off a collision course. If an object abrubtly stops, it is neither a Meteor or a SAT, it is an intelligently controlled object.

[edit on 2-28-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Thanx guys for your debates and explanation makes me a wiser person to

top topics

join