It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in the Sky over Leicester on the 17th Feb 2008?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi, my first post for about a year!, have been offline, and now back online and the first place i came to was here, lol, so glad to be back.

On topic - Found this video of 2 UFO's over leicester on feb 17th 2008, so quite a recent one, couldn't find it on ATS so thought id post to see what your opinions are.

Excuse the horrible music that has been added.

I automatically thought lanterns, especially with the Chinese new year around this time, but they blink on and off, can lanterns do that?

These object were seen in the Sky over Leicester on the 17th Feb 2008. The video was taken by a camera phone so the quality is not that great. The objects seem to be glowing and changing colour, their position fixed in the sky. I'm not saying "this is an alien UFO sighting, here's the proof" but they are unidentified objects so I've uploaded the clip to see if anyone else has an explanation. **This video has not been edited in any way except for the soundtrack which was added in moviemaker.

Video.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Denied]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Interesting video. Not sure what those could be, orbs of some kind maybe? They look like dancing flames of fire.

Too bad it's cell phone quality.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'd go with the lantern theory aswell, the reddish light and especially the yellow glow at the bottom seems to indicate this. As to why they may blink out of sight and reappear might be due to them passing behind some cloud, smoke, fog etc. in the distance.

Welcome back btw

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, just a visit from our nearest neighbours on the Moon, before long, expect to see them close up, very close, OK.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

new topics

top topics

join