It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step closer to War.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sadaam fails to convince Bush, that he does not have WMD.

check it out.
www.cnn.com...

Wilson

kim

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 06:32 AM
link   
yeah well, Bush wants to have a war no matter what they find. the dossier was supposed to be analysed over weeks or even months! and whats more, theres already both american and british troops there on the iraq borders

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You know what I keep thinking every time I see Bush point his polished executive finger as he speaks about Iraq?

I wonder why there are not UN inspectors making trips to white sands and the other clandestine US locations checking for WMD.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 07:20 AM
link   
was orchestrated from the get-go about two weeks after 9/11. Not that I have a problem with that, as I thought that Desert Storm's objective should have been the removal of Sadaam in the first place, not just the liberation of Kuwait. But, it's never been a question of "if", just "when", and my bets are sometime around the end of January, beginning of February.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 07:29 AM
link   
"Sadaam fails to convince Bush, that he does not have WMD. "

of course. how does a 12,000 page dossier get edited into a 3,500 page one?

by removing all the equipment we sold him.
if he has a WMD programme, it'll be because we sold him one.

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wow. It just amazes me how some people twist the truth simply to have something to bash someone with. In this and other threads, it is either insinuated or said out right that the US cut the Iraqi documents down to 3500 pages. Lets get the truth out there, people. The 3500 page document is the one pared down by the UN, NOT the US, and given to the non-permanent members of the Security Council. They were not privy to the entire document because of security reasons, what ever the UN means by that, as in my opinion, the words "United Nations" and "security" are mutually exclusive.

Now, if the UN believes that the majority of this documentation should not be seen by the entire security council, I doubt they will be reaeasing it to the general public any time soon...

top topics

join