It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Kerrys alleged ties to a Chinese Spy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
i seriously doubt that this story is true....key word being RUMOR
If it is true, then we're gonna have to decide whether we want a monkey or a chinese spy in the oval office and again, i seriously doubt that it's true....

silQ, Kerrys own actions lend truth to this story;
"Chung gave $10,000 to Kerry's campaign -- most of it illegally -- hosted a fund-raising party in Beverly Hills, and threw in an extra $10,000 to honor Kerry at a Democratic Senate Campaign Committee event. Kerry eventually returned all the Chung money".

Kerry gave the money back because he's a nice guy?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I hope it's true.

I hate John Kerry.

w00t

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
even the slightest implications of this being true is very risky. yea maybe the republicans are comtrolled by big corporations but they are not controlled to one of the biggest trheats to the US in the world today. Thats the last thing we need is a President in China's pocket

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
this seems to be a trend with democratic pres hopefulls.......i wonwder whats up?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You wonder what's up?

Is it any secret that the united states is becoming more divisive by the day? Extreme views in both camps are becoming frenzied and frantic in their attempt to debunk the opposition in any way they can.

ALL allogations may or may not be true. This includes Bush, Kerry, etc.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what Kerry is or isn't. The democrats want to win because the hapless left wing need their government jobs back. It is all about winning... baby!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
In an unrelated story the LA times - a paper not known for conservative viewpoints is reporting on another illegal donation scandel in Kerrys past.

www.latimes.com...
(registration required)

By Lisa Getter and Tony Perry, Times Staff Writers

WASHINGTON � Sen. John F. Kerry sent 28 letters in behalf of a San Diego defense contractor who pleaded guilty last week to illegally funneling campaign contributions to the Massachusetts senator and four other congressmen.

Although I would have to say that this instance seems much more recent, and points to a pattern by Kerry in accepting contributions from dubious special interest donors.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What senior democrat ISN'T connected in some way with Chinese spies???

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have been a lifelong independent with democratic leanings. During the 80's I was converting to Republican leanings because of their mantra of fiscal and personal responsibility.

That was until the first Bush election and the Republicans started their game of dirty pool and underlying racism with the Willie Horton thing.

I have voted for one Republican since in all the various posts that I have voted for.

That party is controlled by many who preach fear while hiding under their sanctity of God. They disgust me, and many like myself.

The cards have now changed. It is now the democrats that are preaching fiscal responsibility, etc. The Republicans are still preaching fear. They paint democrats as unpatriotic which offends millions like myself that honorably served in the armed forces. They even succeeded last cycle in getting Max Cleland defeated in Georgia as being unpatriotic. He had lost three limbs in Vietnam while being so unpatriotic. The gullible people fell for it.

When will the American public quit listening to this bullsh.t? It is time for this to stop.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"Quoted from madmanacrosswater"
The cards have now changed. It is now the democrats that are preaching fiscal responsibility, etc. The Republicans are still preaching fear. They paint democrats as unpatriotic which offends millions like myself that honorably served in the armed forces. They even succeeded last cycle in getting Max Cleland defeated in Georgia as being unpatriotic. He had lost three limbs in Vietnam while being so unpatriotic. The gullible people fell for it.

A news release of a study on the democratic canididates proposed programs and the effect on the deficit;
www.ntu.org...
The gist of it is they'll make it much, much worse even with a tax increase to boot.

An editorial on Clelands service, many will automatically discount the author- but valid points can be found in the body of article;
www.townhall.com...
"The story started to change only last year when the Democrats began citing Cleland's lost Senate seat as proof that Republicans hate war heroes. Indeed, until the myth of Republicans attacking Cleland for his lack of "patriotism" became central to the Democrats' narrative against George Bush, Cleland spoke only honorably and humbly about his accident. "How did I become a war hero?" he said to the Boston Globe reporter in 1997. "Simple. The grenade went off."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join