It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who wants a tattoo cellphone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Electronic tattoo display runs on blood

Jim Mielke's wireless blood-fueled display is a true merging of technology and body art. At the recent Greener Gadgets Design Competition, the engineer demonstrated a subcutaneously implanted touch-screen that operates as a cell phone display, with the potential for 3G video calls that are visible just underneath the skin.

"the tattoo comes to life as a digital video of the caller"

Its looking like the mark and the image is gonna be one and the same thing after all...Now, who would've thunk that?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
oh yes I can't wait to get one, maybe I could have one in each arm in case one of my

arms gets amputated or something I'll still be able to place phone calls with my body.

No doubt something like this implantable cell phone is a tracking device as well, I wonder

if they will state that in the owner's manual for the Tattoo Interface. There's an old saying

"We always buy our own chains". This Digital Tattoo is just the next step forward in getting

the public used to accepting implants. And the selling point on this implantable phone

is that it will also have the capability of monitoring your medical signs and so on.

But that's not all, this is a permanent cell phone so you won't ever have to throw away

an old cell phone again and possibly damage Mother Earth. I can just see the Green

Movement having a field day with this new tech. , that really isn't new at all it is just

now being presented to the public.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by greydawn]

[edit on 29-2-2008 by greydawn]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Oooooo the first step towards cyber implants.

Awesome.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
the mark of the beast youll just be dying to have!

its gonna be like the iphone and blackberries all over again!

that right there could alone serve as our ID, our phone, med records/live vital stats, credit/bank card, house key, and I assume it couldnt be hacked if they make each device verify your DNA constantly.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Eh...... The mark of the beast stuff is something I don't agree with. Always seemed to me like a new surfacing of technophobia.
But its still neat even if you are scared of it.

top topics

join