It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student gets 'A' for hacking school computer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 11:06 AM
link   
CNN) -- It was a breeze for 15-year-old Reid Ellison to hack into his high school's computer grading system. But what to do once he broke in took a bit more ingenuity.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Lol. What an idiot. Who in the right mind would give himself a D+? He just threw his whole life away. Now he can't go to a good college.

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 02:48 PM
link   
JM, they gave him the A back.
What a dipstick! He gave himself a D+ just for a paper? I pity the fool who does something like that. But... on a darer, more meanacing note, he could have been arrested for hacking, whether it was sanctioned or not. That'd be a funny headline: "Student gives himself D+ for paper, then arrestd for hacking." lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have noticed,that smart people do stupid things.Go figure.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 12:26 AM
link   
OK morons, lets read the article before we comment on it shall we?

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Kid with alot of free time. WEll 200milisec but still> ITs one of those crazy ppl who are prodigies. Its not fair the half way sane gets teh short end of the umm i dont knwo GD

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior
JM, they gave him the A back.
What a dipstick! He gave himself a D+ just for a paper? I pity the fool who does something like that. But... on a darer, more meanacing note, he could have been arrested for hacking, whether it was sanctioned or not. That'd be a funny headline: "Student gives himself D+ for paper, then arrestd for hacking." lol.

I agree.

top topics

join