It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush was a murder suspect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The link below includes details of a mass murder that George W. Bush was allegedly involved in. He was a suspect for 6 months until his Daddy pressured prosecutors to stop the investigation.
shopfortruth.com...

Bush nationalizes principles learned in Brownsville, Texas, Satan cult in '80s

Bush & MKULTRA Satanic killer who Bush pardoned while Governor, BOTH in same cult in ’80s author

Plus, Bush himself has been associated with mass murder Satan cult rings at Brownsville, Texas. And this connects him to the very person he “pardoned” while governor of Texas–Henry Lee Lucas, for ritualized killings and cannibalism. They both were associated with Brownsville, TX, cults. Bush’s Wild Years: in the 1980s, Bush and serial killer Henry Lee Lucas in TX Satan cult, George W. Bush investigated for six months for mass murder of 17 people who were skinned in the cult–until VP Poppy Bush told then to drop the case.

“Bush, telling reporters and critics to ’stick to the issues that matter’, Republican presidential candidate George W. Bush declined to answer questions Monday concerning his alleged involvement in a 1984 Brownsville, TX, mass murder, in which 17 people were ritualistically murdered and skinned. ‘I will not stoop to discussing that,’ said Bush….

Bush, the son of a billionaire, was strangely living in the most impoverished place in America, Brownsville. Bush was living nearby to and also inside the headquarters of a Satanic Cult of which he was a member. Bush disappeared for three days during which ALL of the other of his fellow Cult Members were slaughtered. After he reappeared he could not explain where he had been.

***The local prosecutor continued to pursue Bush, sole Cult survivor, on mass murder charges for six months thereafter, heavily pressured by Daddy Bush to stop the investigation.***

Tell me this can't be true...Our President was a murder suspect, and gave a pardon to known killer? If this is true, its time get get guns and ammo because sh*t is only going to get worse.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Kanati]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I wish this info was available, back in 2000, before I voted for the freak. Bush is, now, obviously a criminal of the highest order.
I hope you, and everyone else, has plenty of ammo.
We need to resist this Hitler want-a-bee, before he gets us all killed.
Satanism is real, in the minds of its practitioners.
I have heard enough believable stories, in my lifetime, of satan cults, and witch covens, to know they exist.
People who perforn human sacrifice have to be rooted out of our society, or it will be the downfall of our culture, and the destruction of our country.

Have you ever thought about how Bush meets with the family members of every soldier who gets killed in Iraq ? Could it be that he gets some sort of evil satisfaction of drawing the energy from the suffering from his victims ?

You need to follow the link from the OP and then link to the original piece to get the whole story. or go to portland.indymedia.org...

[edit on 26-2-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Considering it appears he is possibly involved with 9/11 and has started a war under false pretences. He has lied to the American public and has signed off on the Patriot Act. All the people who died in 9/11 and all those who died and are still dieing in Iraq. I agree with some that Bush should be impeached and tried for war crimes. He deserves a nice prison cell with all his other buddies who lied to us...

They lied to us!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I do find it amazing how these people just stand there and talk about what are clear contradictions.

They do it so easily.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is there a more credible source for this? Also, the article says that Bush is the son of a billionaire...they might want to check their facts. Bush Sr. is no billionaire.

top topics

join