It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
After a short season the Sarah Connor Chronicles are coming to an early end. I heard the season final will be in a week or so. I have not seen all the episodes but from what I have seen the series did not look all the bad, but not real good either. I think the effects are adequate for what the series is. I will keep watching it if I can.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I didn't tune in initially, but I have picked up with it the last few weeks and I'm a fan of it. Wasn't a huge fan of the Arnold movies, but I like this show. Haven't watched this week's episode yet, it's still resting on the DVR.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Chissler
Not like I think its the best show on, but I do like it also. On the other hand I did like the Arnold movies. Although this has been a very short season I will look forward to seeing what happens in the season final.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well, the first and very short season is over. The most interesting part of the season final to me was when the swat team tried to take down the robot. There was the survivor so that would make for an interesting report he is going to have to file. The other point of note is is they blew up the protector robot. Although the explosion should not kill the robot that might be there intentions.

top topics

join