It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric Aliens

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Don't encourage him - he's making this entire board look bad by creating such ridiculous explanations for something so mundane, then shunning anyone who even tries to point this out.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

In copyright law, quotation or reproduction of a small portion of copyrighted material (with proper acknowledgment), which does not require the permission of the copyright holder. The amount varies in proportion to the length of the original, the governing theory being that the use should not decrease the market for the original.

Hello, lokiti, you might want to read the entire copyright law regarding "fair use". I did, before i posted any pictures. I feel the knowledge that is being overlooked needs to be called to public attention. Maybe not.

Did you even read what you posted? Do you see those 3 words that say" with proper acknowledgment"? Apparently not, because you ignore them.

Did you read the Terms and Conditions that YOU AGREED TO FOLLOW WHEN YOU SIGNED UP AT THIS SITE?

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source

Agreeing to do something and than not doing it makes you a liar, so why should any of us listen to anything you have to say?

It is not hard to simply post a link as to where some of your pictures are coming from, and it is required.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lotiki

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt - he's obviously easily confused, as he's been posting pictures of lights and noise and saying they're aliens. Clearly these are not the actions of someone able to accept Ts&Cs.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey dave 420, you and your cohorts have made you claims that my photographs are mundane and that anyone can do them. I say you cannot. I personally challenge you and your goon squad to produce evidence that you can do what i do. I have challenged you several times and you have not responded. Prove that you speak the truth. Convince me and i will stop posting on ATS. If you cannot, you will admit it on this thread in a gracious manner. The gauntlet is thrown at your feet.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The truth about the Cottingsley faerie hoax is............

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
My part of this thread is over, it is no longer enjoyable so this member resigns.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Aww! That's a shame. I just took a picture of an Electric Basset Hound:

Note the shapes behind the dog, as if we all have these electric aliens blah blah blah blah.

It's nothing. debris765nju is clearly off his rocker. I followed his instructions, though I used a photo taken in a brightly-lit office (as opposed to one in darkness, which would have more noise), and I STILL managed to see all kinds of artifacts left over from fxfoto screwing around with the image, pushing the contrast around, etc., which look exactly like debris765nju's electric aliens.

"Mystery" solved.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Whats sad is how many people fed the troll. the fact that the troll had to get bored to leave is truly shameful

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Ok, dude, you can do this with any camera. For example:

This is a picture that I took myself ages ago.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
no disrespect but it is the blurred effect when you slightly move when taking a photo, I used to take photos for a paranormal mag and know how to fake ghost pics, ufo pics, orb pics, and these sort of blurred line pics, I dont FAKE them but know how to basically.
People say they are vortex's or spirit light, well I've created quite a few of them in my time accidently and purposely, you should see my christmas tree version haha, Unfortunately is just camera effect.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

I can feel them, they generate warmth and pressure and a sense of weight.

I'm sorry you have to leave due to the 'non-believers' in this thread of your efforts to show us the beings attached to you and your surroundings through your photos. Although I do not have your special gift of sight, I too feel their pressure and weight.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

You do realise he was completely confused by JPEG compression.

I'm not a non-believer, I'm just not an idiot.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm sorry but if you use enough artistic effects on ANY image you can get shapes to appear, It does not mean it is anything of significance. It means that you created it with effects until you got the result you wanted by tweaking the settings.

Not buying this at all. sorry.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
HA! This is funny. C'mon people, it's a joke. Tongue in cheek.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
sorry to disspoint you but it seems to me this is only light from the streets...if you take pics very fast...it cause theses effects on the pics!....

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It hasn't been actually debunked, so what I see is real until proven hoaxed.

Got any more recent ones?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I can take pictures like that, if i shake my camera

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join