It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian alien video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

YouTube link

I do not know if this is real or not, but it certainly sent chills up my spine.
Whatever it is, it IS freaky!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viszet Oki

YouTube link

alien hideing in the bushes with advanced UFO technology? RUN..!!! It was cute with the noises though..................

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hmm.... I really do not find that as a valid 'debunk' argument. Attempting to rationalize why an 'alien' would be hiding in the bushes with advanced UFO technology cannot be done. We cannot anthropomorphise an 'alien'. If it is in fact an extraterrestrial being, it doesn't have a human brain or mind, so trying to deduce what it's motives may be is an exercise in futility. Heck for all we know the thing might have been 'watering the daisies'.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Reminds me of this one here.

www.youtube.com...

The one OP posted looks like a statue, it's there before the light hits it and as the light fades. I'm going to go with dodgy on that one.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
... some screenshots

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

At the risk of sounding unpopular, I have a mask that's almost identical to the 'face' seen here.

In my humble opinion, it's a guy dressed in black wearing said 'mask' and a sprinkling of Adobe After Effects work. Likely a student project - hoax.

The part I found hardest to swallow was the spelling of 'Consevation' !!!
Hmmh that's pretty pro

Otherwise - good to see some content coming out of Aus. Just a shame it's so 'shakey'.

InfraRedman Out!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I dont know - although in my belief if an alien were real, they are MUCH WISER than man. I believe they communicate through telepathy, this may be another reson they hide, maybe more spirtualy sensitive to us. They know we are not ready & scared of them and they are scared of us. Or i am totally wrong LOL and someday they come out of the closet to us.

I know they have black eyes, but not all, there is other races in "space, yea i know i sound crazy, i said space", some who appear as a man/woman. And im not going any further. If we were to see an alien in the world and they communicate to all, then they would appear as us(pleadian) so we dont freak out when the day is to be known.

Anyway i'd be a blessing, but not reality at the present. And I think there will be religion chaos if they do show themselves.

Or some event happens to where they take action, such as bad bad disasters and they rescue people making themselves known.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
geez its obvious, its a real alien.

you'd be makin noises and chasing people too if they came in your bathroom

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Ummm...why did the dude have to tell her to run?
I would be long gone, before he could say a word, being fake, or not!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I dunno, cant believe anything that comes out of Australia IMO though.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Quick!!! run away from the cardboard cut out of an alien head taped to a bush!!

They are lethal, give you bad paper cuts. Seriously though we tend to see so many of these fleeting glimpses then the shaky running away from the thing camera work. Thanks for posting it though!, i had a wee chuckle!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The title of the video puts me off for starters: "REAL! ALIEN ENCOUNTER! # scary!" - I can think of more intelligent titles to use, this just smacks of an amateur production.

If you go to the YouTube page for the person who posted the video you will see that they make other amateur films. I don't see anything genuine here.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
disinfo..disinfo.

why would they run in the first place
------------ but thats neither here nor there

the male voice said run as if he knew when to say it
and female voice screamed before anything really went into frame also, then creatures comes on screen for a few frames.
imo, a poorly excecuted hoax. why would you have a flash light obviously "searching" for the "creature" then, scream "run , run" before you even get a look, unless you knew exactly where it was and when it was going to show itself... unfortunately for them, their timing was slightly off.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by GavCg]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
That must have been the fakes alien video ive ever seen!

Boooo!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Have to agree with the ohter posts. I thought the younger kid was almost laughing before the "alien" popped its head from behind the bush.

A bit suspicious that they were going to look for an alien but as soon as they saw it for a split second, they turned and high tailed it out of there

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Now that is a a valid argument, the timing of the scream and run maneuver... You are right, it does seem to be a little off doesn't it. I have to admit though, it had me going for a minute.

This subject really gets me thinking... What would a 'real' alien encounter look like? With so many fakes running around, how would we know the real deal?
I'm sure a 'real' encounter would be met by the best skeptics as "OMG, that the worst fake ever, lol" or something to that nature. It's so funny, we have been so conditioned, that if someone video taped a flying saucer land, an alien get out, walk up to the camera man and smack him in the head, turn around get back in the UFO and take off again; it would still be the worst fake ever. I don't think the aliens have anything to worry about anymore, nobody would believe anybody that witnessed them.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The alien was trying to take a whizzz in the bushes.

How rude.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think we need to look at the frames and see what we can see. Now i know one good fellow who has already posted here.

Internos !

What can you determine from looking at the frame's is there anything there ?

Maybe a suggestion of the face we see being raised and lowered ?

Maybe coming forward then going back ?

Maybe fading in and fading out ?

Can you zoom and get any face movement detail ?

Can you determine if the face is real as in not inserted into the footage ?

If i am asking too much please let me know hehe but your the guy on this thread with a little skill in the only department we can use to gain any information on this footage.

What is your feeling on it Internos ?

Do you get the Australian UFO wave fever again ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

This subject really gets me thinking... What would a 'real' alien encounter look like? With so many fakes running around, how would we know the real deal?
I'm sure a 'real' encounter would be met by the best skeptics as "OMG, that the worst fake ever, lol" or something to that nature.

I think you hit a very large nail on the head (with a big hammer) there. This is the problem that paranormal investigators, UFOlogists, Cryptozoologists etc etc are facing nowadays. With the advent of photo/film manipulation software available to Joe Public, its going to become nigh on impossible to separate the legit footage/photos etc from the reams of hoaxes out there.

Originally posted by Viszet Oki It's so funny, we have been so conditioned, that if someone video taped a flying saucer land, an alien get out, walk up to the camera man and smack him in the head, turn around get back in the UFO and take off again; it would still be the worst fake ever. I don't think the aliens have anything to worry about anymore, nobody would believe anybody that witnessed them.

I actually read in a book somewhere, I think it was 'The Day After Roswell' that the author mentioned exactly that, that we are, over time, being desensitized to the ideas of alien life/life after death or whatever, maybe to cushion that earth shattering, religion crushing blow if it ever happened. Who wants panic and anarchy on a global level, right?

Genus

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If you ever really experiance anything and i beleive i have !

Then you are more than likeley going to be the only one able to see it and be affected or maybe infected by it.

I have seen thing's and asked other's around me for example can you see what i am looking at ?

there reply was no mainly.

Only twice in my experiance has someone else realised something was wrong.

One time my girlfreind's hair stood up on end and i was asking her if she was seeing what i saw.

Her reply was no but she clearly understood her hair standing on end as a side effect of what i was looking at.

The second with my girlfreind again dont ask me why lol.

But anyway we whatched a kung fu movie and it seemed to be only on for half an hour.

Nothing seemed out of place until it was on again a week later on a repeat channel and we were gob smacked at the amount of detail that was missing.

You must understand if my girlfrieind saw a nuclear bomb go off she would simply say ohh look at that.

So her reaction and mine together showed we both experianced the same thing.

If she said she had seen the whole film i would have been frustrated but as she experianced what i did i made me feel a lot better about my situation.

I see the human brain as a computer it's that simple.

Maybe my frequancy is a little higher that's all.

Maybe my children's will be higher still.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 26-2-2008 by h3akalee]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join