It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride poisoning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hello Everyone, your friendly neighborhood question posting back after a short time of finding a new job.

Anyway, I was looking up some youtube videos on "water for gas" to see if anyone has posted any videos supporting the idea of it being a scam. Since "water" was one of the keywords I used. The search engine came up with the following video "What Advanced Chronic Fluoride Poisoning looks like"

Right next to the video on the comments section reads the following:

(mods please don't delete as this will be a somewhat lenghty post, but I believe it should be important)

Here's the link:
www.youtube.com...

Here's the comment:

*Update, January 12, 2008:

After avoiding fluori... (more)
Added: September 17, 2007
*Update, January 12, 2008:

After avoiding fluoridated water, cookware and toothpaste my health is much better now, thank God. When I'm exposed to fluoride my symptoms quickly begin again. If you or a loved one have a serious illness, try being fluoride-free for a while and you might feel better.

I have learned a lot about why we are being given poisons like fluoride and started a new blog:

Red Pill Reich
redpillreich.blogspot.com...

Below is the original intro.

Peace, OliviaHadassah

They are INTENTIONALLY POISONING the food, water and prescription drugs with NERVE GAS = fluoride.

HITLER and the Russian Army were the first ones to put fluoride in tap water because it makes a person unable to resist domination.

There is NO BENEFIT to human consumption of fluoride. Even the smallest amount causes brain and nerve damage.

Fluoride is commonly used as a pesticide, roach and rat killer, and chemical nerve gas, meaning FLUORIDE KILLS and is used by the government to kill enemies at war.

Fluoride is also anesthesia, meaning the government is slowly anesthetizing you through your food and water. The #1 cause of death from surgery, more than any other complication, is anesthesia.

As a US nurse who is now fighting for her life due to lifelong fluoride poisoning, I can tell you we have been brainwashed to believe it is safe and beneficial for the prevention of cavities. Fluoride is actually the #1 cause of tooth loss.

I recently discovered that the diseases I was diagnosed with, as well as many others, are not diseases at all - they are CHEMICAL FLUORIDE POISONING and millions of people are unknowingly dying because of this.

VISIT MY BLOG for links that expose research that proves fluoride is 100% unsafe, find out if your prescription drugs contain fluoride, and see if your "disease" or "symptoms" are actually caused by fluoride poisoning.

Fluoride accumulates in the body over time, so you may not look like I do in this video, but after 20 years it's possible you will if you don't take steps to eliminate it from your diet and remove it from your body.

Now that I recognize the symptoms of fluoride poisoning, I realize I unknowingly killed my patients by giving them common drugs containing fluoride - a deadly chemical that has no positive effects when consumed by humans - and watched them slowly die of fluoride poisoning, believing they were dying of a disease.

This is happening EVERY DAY and doctors and nurses are intentionally left completely unaware of this information.

Fluoride causes multiple hormonal imbalances and induces early puberty, depression and ADD/ADHD.

Fluoride was used by the medical profession at one point to suppress the thyroid gland. If fluoride suppresses the thyroid, why is it being put in your drinking water?

Why are you brushing your teeth with something that has a warning label to contact poison control if swallowed (in the US)? It's easily absorbed through the soft tissues of your mouth, even if you avoid swallowing your toothpaste.

And why don't your fluoride-containing water and foods have the same warning label to contact poison control if swallowed?!

When people go to the doctor with symptoms produced by fluoride poisoning, the drugs they're given further poison the body, causing them to show new "symptoms."

We are taught to see these as symptoms of "disease" when they are actually symptoms caused by poisoning the patient.

In turn they are given MORE drugs containing fluoride, and therefore their condition deteriorates.

Ultimately we KILL the patient, believing they died of a "disease," when they were actually killed by fluoride poisoning, as well as an accumulation of other deadly chemicals found in prescription drugs that ARE NOT SAFE for human consumption.

This is a DEADLY SCAM that generates business for the medical industry and pharmaceutical companies.

If the government loves you, why are they putting nerve gas in the water/food/toothpaste/prescription drugs?

Links on my blog are located below the posts:

dontforgettosaythankyou.blogsp......

TO SEE THE GOVERNMENT'S PLANS FOR US:

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

SPREAD THE MESSAGE - PEACE AND LOVE TO EVERYONE

Any opinions? Anyone here in the medical community that would like to make their opinion heard? I gotta admit, if she's acting it out, she's really good because it sure looks like she's in a lot of pain.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Question]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. Fluoride poisoning “awareness” is one of those things that seemed to be gaining some traction a while back and then sort of faded into obscurity. While I don’t whole-heartedly believe that there is some Grand Conspiracy determined to force us to consume as much fluoride as possible, I am amazed by how many people think that fluouride is completely innocuous: “Well the govment’ ‘lows it in tha’ water so it mus be safe!”Sheesh.

Ironically, the main benefit of fluoride consumption, that is most loudly touted, is that it prevents tooth decay – however, excess consumption leads to tooth deterioration.

Most Americans consume too much fluoride. Whether or not it’s a government plot is debatable. Better to err on the side of caution and limit your intake.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

There doesn't have to be a grand conspiracy for it to be plausible (new world order) just a motive, as the author of this video suggests, for big pharmaceutical companies to make more money by making people more prone to being sick. Now that doesn't necessarily mean I believe every single conspiracy either... but I do like to look at things with an open mind and yeah, I'm even open minded to believe there is a plausability of an NWO conspiracy. Why not? after all, absolute power corrupts absolutely. But I'd have to take a really good at the evidence before I could form an educated opinion on it.

"Few people know... but then again, few people bother to ask the question" -?-

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Question]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I’m not totally discounting the possibility of a real conspiracy here either- whether it be to make money or control minds. My point is that whomever is pushing it, you ought to think twice before injecting it.
By the way, I once found a site ( I tend to think it was associated with Merck somehow) that listed a toxicity spectrum. Fluoride was ranked somewhere below cyanide and arsenic and somewhere above lead and mercury ( if recollection suffices). I can’t find that chart anymore. Any leads?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
see fluoride poisoning was talked about in kevin trudeau's book

yet he is still seen as a fraud

just like what happened with cold medicine

ppl really need to open their eyes

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
My youngest daughter was either exposed to too much fluoride when she was young or has a sensitivity to it. Her dentest told me that is why she has pitted teeth with white lines on them.
We don't know how that happened.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Certain poisons taken in small amounts can be benefitual to combating certain illness and diseases, but in any larger amounts will cause greater damage.

It seems that general puplic have not been warned about dangers of flouride poisoning from having too much of it being introduced into the products that we might use or consume everyday.

I think there maybe a conspiracy here. Everyone should be informed about flouride poisoning.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If it kills fish do you want to drink it?

You can't use tap water for your fish tank anymore w/o treating it.

Maybe it's a conspiracy of the bottled water industry...

20 years ago people would have laughed if you told then they would be paying a dollar for a bottle of water.

pepsi bottling co.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Certain poisons taken in small amounts can be benefitual to combating certain illness and diseases, but in any larger amounts will cause greater damage.

It seems that general puplic have not been warned about dangers of flouride poisoning from having too much of it being introduced into the products that we might use or consume everyday.

Anything and everything is toxic in a sufficient quantity; this includes such common and ubiquitous substances such as water, salt, and Regis Philbin. The poison is in the dose.

It seems that too many Americans are now being exposed to far too much fluoride. Not only is it present in most municipal water and toothpastes, but minute quantities are present in baked goods, processed foods and drinks, etc as you pointed out. The gradual accumulation from so many and so varied sources makes it very hard to combat the poisoning.

That being said, I’m still not entirely convinced it’s a conspiracy per se. But the issue does bear monitoring.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
collect rainwater and filter it with carbon

brush your teeth with baking soda

I do,

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Every single time I go to the doctor for my 9 month old son she always asks if I am using tap water and that it's better for him due to the flouride. I then go to WIC and they do the same thing. I brought up some of my concerns, etc about flouride, and they all say that there is so little in the water and it will help his teeth grow.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MacSen191

When I lived in Maine and had well water the drs gave me flouride drops to give him but they made him sick to his stomache.
When we moved to SD in the city, the water was flourinated. He still had horrible teeth, but my daughter's teeth were good and she had both well and city water too.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My 3 year old son came home from nursery school, after his first day, with a tube of toothpaste, that all the kids had been given, and apparently this toothpaste can't be bought in shops as it contains more flouride than any other toothpaste on the market. This poison is being given to our kids in greater doses than ever, and only because i've been reading about flouride I probably would of let him use it.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
To whomever thinks this is bunk and Fluoride can't possibly be a toxic etc. etc. I want to relate the following.

About 2 years ago, I saw an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries" where they were discussing a murder case. A mother and wife had poisoned her husband with small amounts of rat poison over periods of time, putting traces of it on the coffee thermos that he took to work. Which made it difficult for the doctors to detect at first. It wasn't until later that, the man's brother had noticed some of the white dust on the thermos that he had it inspected. She ultimately was convicted wand put to jail (she was basically trying to get his life insurance money.)

So what does this have to do with the fluoride conspiracy? simple, if it's true that fluoride is in fact toxic and is used as a chemical for nerve gas. It could be plausible that it is being used to purposely get more people sick therefore increasing profit for big pharmaceutical companies.

For those that still think the idea is ridiculous and that doctors would know better than to purposely kill people. Please take note that in all probability doctors aren't even aware that this conspiracy is even taking place (if we are to believe it is true) the person making the money is plausibly more a a greedy accountant than a doctor. Remember the motto of EVERY business "It's all about the bottom line". Money... this is true of ALL businesses, even pharmaceutical companies and if you think otherwise, you're being delusional. Believe me, if pharmaceutical companies really did care about the lives they save and not the money, believe me, everyone in the U.S. would be in much better shape than we are right know because they wouldn't allow the junk in stores to be sold as "food" or try to diagnose every child with ADD or ADHD so they can ask you to cram "happy pills" down their throats.

Again, am I saying that this conspiracy is true? no, I am saying that it is entirely plausible for something like this to happen, whether it be for world control (nwo) or for a more base goal (money). The reason why I'm saying iots plausible is because having worked in accounting I do know a little of what goes on behind businesses (the big conglomerates I mean, not the small businesses built by regular joes like you and me)and I do know the attitudes that some big companies have towards customers and money. Which is why I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Question]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Not to divert the topic off on a tangent here, but another thing to check on is your, or your child’s, intake of aspartame a.k.a. Nutrasweet (also watch for the keywords phenylketonuric or phenylalaine). This insidious product is being infiltrated into more and more products all the time – many of them don’t say anything about the inclusion of this additive other than the required ingredient label. However, there is growing concern that this “harmless” additive instigates or exacerbates a number of serious pathologies. It too was touted as a good thing: “Better for you than sugar!”. Some of you may remember when it was first introduced a prominent warning label was required to be attached to the product. Shortly thereafter, our good friends in Congress, and by extension the FDA, decided that there was really no need for such labels or they could be greatly diminished in visibility and scope.

Things are being secreted into your food and water that aren’t healthy, sometimes quite toxic. Conspiracy? Nah, just shut up and drink your fluoride, then things won’t seem so bad.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I used to be in the municipal water industry, If memory serves me correctly, hydrofluorosilicic acid is a by-product in the making of fertilizer, and is a very corrosive acid. as has been stated in this thread, it does not dissipate in water as chlorine does. It would not surprise me if it is a conspiracy and none but the most elite of the elite know it.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Be aware that if you use NO flouride or some safe preventative, your child could be left with weak or cavity-prone teeth.
It happened to my oldest child.
I refused flouride or anything with flouride, but in 2nd grade he could read at a 9th grade level. Super-smart!

My other 2 are VERY smart also, but, we have city water and I don't have a good filtration system or anything.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
floride is only a good topical agent (since it does kill all bacteria). However the rotting of teeth is not only linked to the lack of flouride. to tell you the truth I have had more teeth "break" since i moved to a country with flouridated water. is this caused by the flouride? maybe, maybe not. But this is my account and has no substantial scientific weight. just like the account of your kids.

back on topic, there is a good video on youtube about how flouride is the byproduct of the aluminum industry. i could not find it at the moment.

Here is a good site though www.fluoridealert.org...

plenty of good info on there. And in regards to a a conspiracy look up how to define that by law. you will see its easier than you think. so is it a conspiracy.... by law.. it certainly could be. But law does not alway produce truth.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
Not to divert the topic off on a tangent here, but another thing to check on is your, or your child’s, intake of aspartame a.k.a. Nutrasweet (

If it didn't grow in the GARDEN, I do not eat it. If I do not eat something; neither do my wife or children.

I am,

Sri Oracle

new topics

top topics

join