It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Body Count- Updates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The Clinton Body Count

www.whatreallyhappened.com

The following is a partial list of a large number of persons who have recently met their demise in suspicious circumstances who appear to have some connection to the Clintons. I stress partial because new additions are coming in faster than closets can be found to hide the bodies in!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com
www.worldnetdaily.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Obama: dead man walking?
BILL CLINTON: THE HIT LIST - Dead Men Tell No Tales
Bill Clintons Occultic Body Count!!!
what happens when you have dirt on Clinton?

[edit on 25-2-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A pretty amazing article, if true.

I can only imagine what would happen if Hillary became President. I mean if this is true and was already happening, what kind of back door politics could we expect from ANOTHER Clinton administration?

www.whatreallyhappened.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Man, I remember back when Bill was in the running, and there were all those people that 'commited suicide' in relation to shady business deals and whatnot that were connected to Bill and Hitlery. Some sort of a real estate scam or something? They have a pile of suspiciously dead bodies around them.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Yup, it's important to remember these stories, and the reader is urged to go review the updates. I find it interesting that Alex Jones is carrying it, when, as JackatMtn points out (in a u2u) that snopes.com is claiming the article is a hoax. Alex either doesn't agree that it is a hoax, or is unaware of the snopes.com claim, or hasn't approved the article (not likely). More controversy...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Just a *bump* to say this is an often overlooked conspiracy, it's mind-boggling how so many people close to the Clintons have died...

Click Here for the list

new topics

top topics

join