It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the World of War Profiteers: Chicago Tribune

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Inside the World of War Profiteers: Chicago Tribune

www.chicagotribune.com

ROCK ISLAND, Ill.—Inside the stout federal courthouse of this Mississippi River town, the dirty secrets of Iraq war profiteering keep pouring out.

Hundreds of pages of recently unsealed court records detail how kickbacks shaped the war's largest troop support contract months before the first wave of U.S. soldiers plunged their boots into Iraqi sand.

The graft continued well beyond the 2004 congressional hearings that first called attention to it. And the massive fraud endangered the health of American soldiers even as it lined contractors' pockets, records show.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Woo-Hoo!! I'm liking what I'm seeing lately in the big Newspapers! Here's a nice expose on the war-profiteering fraud, with KBR, a former subsidiary of HALIBURTON (aka Dick Cheney's company)!

Shows you what an entire racket this BS war is---It is designed to further line the already stuffed pockets of these criminals through any means necessary! I'm glad to see this recieving coverage in another major newsapaper! Perhaps we're starting to see a shift in things?

www.chicagotribune.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join