It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
...MEANING

You should come to my 2012 End Of The World BBQ.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

so it won't be the end of the world? cause i'm really scared about it, i'm just a kid...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pchaves

I don't think anyone really has a clue what is going to happen. But one thing that may be for sure is leading scientists are concerned. History books tell of catastrophic happenings every 3600 years or so, and we happen to be coming up on that dateline.The sun is heading into its maximum cycle. War is at a all time high, and if you believe in the bible, there are indications to what we are dealing with globally, so take it for what you will. Oh and don't forget that the United states has the earths greatest Super volcano that just so happens to be in the timeline of historic eruptions... That one is my favorite.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pchaves
reply to post by Incarnated

so it won't be the end of the world? cause i'm really scared about it, i'm just a kid...

When I was younger the thought of the end of the world really scared me. Now that I am a bit older and can see the big picture I would welcome 2012. I say this because the world is a truely horrible place run by money and greedy men with no respect for our paradise planet and this needs to change, we need to wake up and evolve beyond this. Remember that 2012 isn't the end of the world, it is the end of the world as we know it (If, ofcourse, it even happens)! Welcome the change.

~Peace & Love

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It's going to be hilarious when NOTHING happens.
We are going to wake up Dec 22nd 2012 and carry on the week, not all of us, alot of people will be crushed and commit suicide, well, lets hope.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hi im new here,this photo was taken in north west London around 2.30pm,im still baffled to what it actually is,i think this would be the best thread to post this in,the portion of photo on the left has not been manipulated at all,some other friends did the work on the right portion after we saw a massive resemblance to planet Nibiru/Wormwood/planet X.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
It's going to be hilarious when NOTHING happens.
We are going to wake up Dec 22nd 2012 and carry on the week, not all of us, alot of people will be crushed and commit suicide, well, lets hope.

Then after 2012 rolls around 2013 comes and the event happens while our guards were down.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Benton

If you believe the bible then you'd probably think it won't end as in
totally end!!! as Jesus would have nothing and nobody to return to or
for..but there could and probably be lots of destuction beforehand.
You are probably correct in thinking it will be some kind of ride alright.
I am older and have heard about but never faced a brand new
international govt...don't want to either..that i really fear for it seems
more real to me than 2012..i'd say it is maybe not the date that is so important but the timeframe of major changes..the atmosphere we
live in right now. That is quite enough to deal with for the moment..
Just expect anything could happen.

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join