It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
All beliefs such as "space ships" coming to save you are just adversions to realizing the truth.

You are going to Die.

However, if you chose to understand there is something beyond "death" then you'll live.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I have no doubt that there is life beyond this one, I am also aware that even Jesus did not know the time this world would end, I certainly do not believe you to be God....who does know

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DwnitsDwn

Your beliefs are flawed. "Jesus" never said he nor mankind didn't know the time of the "end of the world".

You're misquoting the text. The responce was in context of his "second coming". The statement was "NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR HOUR". That's true. No man not even Jesus knows the day nor hour.

However Jesus did state as you can judge from looking around you that you can know the season is changing so too is the change of the age. Not only that more then several times it was refered to the point of the change of the "age".

Back then only the fue understood the great time clock that is the universe, however these days everyone knows the workings. Such as "Dawning of the age of aquarius" in the media and such. The change of the age is in 2012.

You're blinding yourself to the truth you don't want to see. You misquoted the bible and Jesus, I wonder what else you got wrong therein.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think you have an extremely over inflated ego. I could be wrong , but I don't think so.
I agree that we can know the season. and I agree that we now live in the end time as for as man is concerned
I don't however think we are as close as you seem to, and would never attempt to put a date even as close as within a year onto it.
I don't believe you have bad intentions, i do believe you give yourself way to much credit,
I think you may see yourself as one of the final witnesses , but I see no flames proceeding from your mouth , destroying those who oppose you, nor do I see the world hating you to the extent that they will party in the streets and suffer not to bury your body when they have killed you.

I also did not directly quote nor pretend to directly quote the Bible

[edit on 11-3-2008 by DwnitsDwn]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
For the Christians in here who are backing this 2012 stuff as - armageddon, a new beginning, whatever -

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
- Matthew 24:36

Of course then people start claiming BUT WE CAN KNOW THE YEAR! JUST NOT THE DAY!

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
- 2 Peter 3:8

People who are taking Matthew 24:36 literally and claiming that they for some reason can know the year/season, just not the exact day/hour of armageddon are interestingly IGNORING other parts of the bible that indicate a day is like a thousand years to God. Since we're being so literal, why do you selectively ignore that verse?

Because it would indicate that there is no way you could know when the end of days was...except for a date plus or minus 1,000 years. And then you couldn't have fun with all this 2012 hysteria.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
All beliefs such as "space ships" coming to save you are just adversions to realizing the truth.

You are going to Die.

However, if you chose to understand there is something beyond "death" then you'll live.

I know there is something beyond death. I know you know a lot of things that other people fail to see. But when speak words like that, you are not helping anyone. You are spreading fear. Most people do not understand death, and they fear it. Fear is the last thing you want to spread. I know you do not want to hide the truth, but it is better if you do so, trust me.

If you think positively, you will affect the world, whether you know it or not for the good. If you think negatively, you will affect the world whether you know it or not for the bad.

Fear spreads negativity.

I understand where you are coming from, but you must realize that most people do not precieve death like me or you. You are only scaring people, which i know is not your intent. Tread cautiously is all i am saying.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Am I scaring people? I'm not going to their homes. I'm not forcing them to sit in the chair. I'm not making them log onto this website. and my biggest point is I'm not making them read this thread.

I posted clearly that this tread wasn't for people who didn't want to believe. I stated this thread was for people like you and I that known the reality of the date so that we might discuss the finer aspects yet droves wish to come and try to deny.

Why bother?

Am I scaring them or are they scared and taking it out on me?

It's the internet. It's easy to pass me off as a nut who doesn't know what he's talking about. That's not the case, but they can lie to themselves if they wish. No rather they'd like to try to make fun.

Am I scaring them or are they just scared? They're scared and for good reason. I've seen manipulative uses of the bible as "sound bites" that take the words of "their savior" out of context as if that's truth. Yeah, they have reason to be scared, but I'm not going to take responcability for that.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

To state it aptly, people say such things because there is simply no truth here at all. I am not targeting you, nor your ideas, but everything on ATS is essentially "theoretical speculation," those whom really do "know" things, will say little to nothing at all. Those who claim to know, or do not, will say everything, and yet everyone still knows nothing to everyone. Simply, no one believes anyone, so state your ideas, beliefs, and precognitions, those whom support you will, those whom do not, will not. Everyone must learn to hear all, yet say only that which betters the discussion, no more no less.

I feel I must state, you "may" be scaring people, but in most likelihood they simply do not, nor possess any reason to believe you. Here in order to even be considered to possess a "good theory" you need to reach to their level, and provide your ideas in a contextual medium that they can best identify with, then you are likely to gain support, even then here will be dissenting voices regardless.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Maban]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Your opinion not mine

I think you have some responsibility, especially if your the one saying these things. I think that is ignorant of you to say you have no responsibility in my view.

You said this thread was for believers of 2012, first of all you know people who do not believe will read this thread, whether you said that or not, maybe some of those people who did not believe you change their mind. I assure you that some of them will fear what you state. Which in my opinion is not a very good thing. You may think so, but i think spreading fear into people is not. Secondly did you ever think that not all people who believe in 2012 know about 75% of the pop is gonna die, and that just maybe those people will get scared, and you were the cause of those people getting scared who are reading this thread.

Do what you will though, this will be my last post on this thread.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Ok Incarnated, I have done some research into this thing, and I see where something might in fact be up, I'm certainly not sure what, but I must say there is some interesting info out there , both speculative , and scientific........soooooo lets just say its got my attention, although at this point and from what I have seen , I'm not willing to stick my foot in my mouth about anything

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DwnitsDwn

... and scientific........

Ah and by "speculative" I'm only assuming you mean several proficies about it. Yes, there's actually alot of scientific evidence. The deeper you look the more you will realize the reality.

When you find that such things as a "pole shift" were predicted well before pole shifting was reconize by the scientific community, and then see how it aligns with the date, it has a way to fry your mind.

The most major thing to look for is how we will be approaching the sun at the closest point in like 4000 years at the high of the strongest solar maximum in thousands of years, and see how when the pole aligns and out magnetic shield dropps off, a great part of the globe gets fried.

You might want to invest now in suntan lotion stocks! Oh and don't miss out on how this event was also predicted in the book of revelation.

I really kid you not when I say there's somewhere around 24 seperate pieces of evidence all pointing at 2012.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I'd think you as a the type of person you see to be would understand the uselessness of the "fear" aspect in the higher understanding. Let's just assume there's a way to channel your way through 2012. Let us assume there's some magical evolutionary process of higher consicousness or what ever you'd call it.

You have to realize fear would effect you negitivly in that element. 2012 is coming. In the curent mindset of the most of the population there IS MUCH TO FEAR! However upon facting your fear and realiting the fact of fear you can move on.

What's better? Fear now and move past to be ready come 2012 or ignore and be hit upside the head with 2012 causing you to fear then?

There is no use in fearing, for that will not change the facts.

This is been prophicied over and over, it has historic and scientific facts to back it up. 2012 is the real deal. Everyone reading these words can be "afraid" but it will do them no good. You can't prepair for this in any phyical way. There is no hidding from it. You must face it and that requires you to face yourself.

I'm not hear to hold anyone's hand. I don't lie. I'm not going to make up some BS story of "higher trasition" nor am I going to say "raptured". It's all hippy guru bull or religious well wishing.

You want to be afraid, maybe you should. However, when you're ready to move on, good at least that's moving foward.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

What really interested me wasn't pole shifting, but rather a seeming signal that was emitted from a formation at the center of our Galaxy, seems there were seven light emissions somehow related to radio waves occurring seventy seven times at seven minuets apart in 2006 , this was predicted by the Mayan calender.
What I was referring to as speculation had more to do with people thinking this was going to produce some form of enlightenment, which I associated with new age religions I put absolutely no stock in

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
[You are spreading fear. Most people do not understand death, and they fear it. Fear is the last thing you want to spread. I know you do not want to hide the truth, but it is better if you do so, trust me.

Trust me, I understand you think you know what you are saying.

I'm not spreading fear. I'm stating the truth. People are fearing the truth. Well, I think that's good. It gives them 4 years to work on it. What would you rather lie to these people so that they have 30 minutes to work it out?

The thought reincatnation is automatic is a lie. We have been stuck in a reincarnation cycle now as the planet cleanse itself. This is the end product where the seperation happens. The only one's that are going to reincatnate into the the next half age are those that made themselves ready.

This is the begining of the harvest of souls. Ready or not, here it comes. Church isn't going to save these people. Aliens are not going to save these people. Jesus is not going to save these people. And fluffy happy bunny "positivity" bullprince isn't going to save these people.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Well incarnated, you've jumped off the deep end again

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

There is something to that "new agey" type hippyguru bull. I understand that. However it is widely misunderstood. Only about 10 percent of those saying they achieve anything from messages to enlightenment are actually achieving anything. It's nontransferable. It's 90 bunk. It's 90 mental midgets thinking they are doing stuff with their minds when all they are really doing is mentally masterbating.

However from my findings there is something to the core and truth of the belief system, only truly understanding it is less achieveable then it is personalized decieveable.

To each their own.

This world is suposed to be transatory. A good part is going to find out just how real at that was in less then quarter score.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Not really, there's several layers to conscious understanding. Communicating with one seems strange to another.

I'm really not here to hold anyone's hand. It's eachs' responcability to face or deny it for themselves.

It's as simple as understanding:

(repeat after me)

I'm created by a loving creator that welcomes me into its creation as a child into the world, I therefore should try my best to be found worthy of being a child to God and I should reconize all others as my brotherhood regardless of their abilities to understand.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Did enoch have any clues as to this subject.
I thought his discription of the prison for the fallen was the image of a black hole.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Enoch was more acurated then profetic. Enoch speaks more of the actuality of the "watchers" (a.k.a. "the aliens") and the full on unteathered extrnal experience.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mule skinner

There is apparently a black hole in the center of this anomaly in the middle of our galaxy....for what thats worth

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join