It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
lets hope for a good ending

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by clemonte
lets hope for a good ending

I think the ending is Great! However your idea of what I see is a good ending isn't the same as you. What is this Good ending everyone should hope for and why should they hope for that ending?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by azblack
reply to post by Incarnated

I was wondering if you have seen this thread? Just one of the things pointing to increased activity in govt. indicating everything could be upside down by then!

ATS Martial Law

I KNOW "Evil" is a Personalized thing, it's only that aspect of God that can say what is evil and what is not. The idea that humanity can read a text and see what is evil is quite the misunderstanding of the "tree of knowledge" of Good and Evil and it is that that leads to your own death.

Such threads seem based in fears. I don't believe in fears. It the fear that stops you. It's the fear that blinds you from the truth. People fear they will be "repressed". People fear someone is going to draw a line in the sand and say "if you cross that line I'll kill you". It's this unrealistic perceved event that makes people do stupid stuff. They want to play the hero. They then create EVIL out of the theory of doing Good. This is the same error that the "church" has made throughout history.

If you want to be pure, rid yourself of YOUR OWN evils. They are the negitives that lead you into error.

You can draw a line in the sand and tell me I'll "die" if I cross it. However I can still cross it. You may be able to "kill" me. However, fear not they that can kill your phyical and then nothing more.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i do not fear death...

if i am to be annihilated so be it!

i was born to die ...

just because the sun rises in the morning doesn't make it rise!

the supreme creator is in charge..

we cant know everything, we know absoutlely nothing that s for sure!

all we do is surmise, think (at least we can do that)

"no mind has seen , no mind can conceive, what god has prepared for those that love him"

aliens were created by god, but if you wonder or ask who created god??

do do do do do do do do do do do do

it goes on and on

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Azblack, nothing I have posted here has been disproven especially by the charlatans on this thread. Again they offer nothing but fear and ignorance and the whole ethos of ATS is to try and achieve the oposite of that. No what we have here is a number of individuals who are playing on the weakness and fears of many people and by such are trying to proclaim that they know the truth/facts when they know nothing.

That is the way of religion and those who follow it, believe what we say or you will be dammed. Well I dont give a dam, if some weak minded individual who cannot think for themselves need to be led like a brain dead donkley through life then let them have it. Just lets try to stop them taking everybody for a ride in the process, they like nothing more than those who massage their enormous egos, they trip out on it.

Its quite simple really in life you can choose to be strong or weak, and the herd are mainly weak. Not that its their fault they have been subjected to years of mind control by those who wish to enslave us with thier dreams of Gods and superior beings. They would have us believe that we are weak that we cannot think for ourselves, that without their control we will become bad. Well no its not like that really, man has survived for millenia without any of this religeous horse dung being imposed on them.

Lets just see what happens in 2012, and when nothing does these so called enlightened people will come up with another pile of crap to foist on us when nothing happens. It will be something on the lines of God decided it was not the right time and we were not ready. There's nothing new in this its been done a hundred times before. I dont know if we should lock them all up as a danger to mankind or we should feel sorry for them for they know not what they do.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

My main concerns include the twisting of theories into religious conversations. As this theory transends these conversations we should leave them behind in evidenciary history, they are nothing but pieces of evidence that point the same direction.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It is real and u can already feel the earth changes. Our conciousness is connected to the earths magnetic field so if theres a change happening which there is you can feel it if you are sensitive enough. Everyone must find themselves or they will not accend. Those that feel they will i praise you in your efforts. And if you are lucky enough to survive a pole shift you will be awe inspired by the light that will come from within. and i mean this literally. May the universal force enlighten you as it has to me. Let it metagift us all.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
How do we suppose the Mayans could predict the end as it where in the first place? How do we know if people haven't mis-inturprited their stories?

So are these people pyschic? Most people must think so due to the hype and spread of fear! Others want to go down a more mystic route thinking it means a shift in spirituality.

I give a vote to this, i'd like the illusion of religion to dissapear so people can see who and what we really are as religion is a man in a mask hiding the truth and keepin people as far away from the truth as posible due to fear of the UNKNOWN.

I do not know what will happen in 2012 but the power of the mind is very powerful, we can manipulate our own future. In a cosmic ordering sence ...SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU THINK.......Make sure your thoughts are positive thoughts!!

Live for today, don't worry about tomorrow. Moment by moment.......Just BE

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm going to side with those who feel the Mayan calendar was a way for them to track "time through space", and I personally feel it is cyclical and that the earth is just re-entering the Aquarian time and space in the universe. With all cycles there are changes that occur when different parts of the cycle are entered (or re-entered), hopefully humanity will have a positive growth experience when it re-enters the Aquarian age. I don't see this as a religious issue, I feel religions are man made interpretations of cosmic and universal law or at the very least the perceived spiritual influences of the universe.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

This site explains the mayan progression of time almost completely, it's long and detailed but the best explination I found so far.

The Mayan Calendar

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

This site explains the mayan progression of time almost completely, it's long and detailed but the best explination I found so far.

The Mayan Calendar

yes I've seen it before. Personally I've moved passed and out of the "Mayan" calendar (aka) 2012. There's more beyond and outside that. I understand that events are based around that date, and they will come to pass. However there's more going on.

The 2012 phenomenon is based upon a date of within the great year. The great year is 25800 earth years long. Some intresting things are taking place within that time that I've been tracking now.

If you understand a "great year" is broken up in several ways as an earth year is broken up some intresting dates start popping out at you. If you realize that you can break 3 ages aons into a "Great year's Month".

You have to understand that the "great year" being 25800 years long breaks up to 12 "months" or ages also known as aons. Each age is 2150 years. That can be broken down into 30 degrees. They can also be added together.

3 ages or a great SEASON (biblical season) is 6450 years long. The strange thing about this is it is the errored assumption date of creation that has been believed upon by religious people for many many years. It's about the time when we last started recording time.

6 ages or 2 seasons ago we get 12900. Now if you don't know what's so intresting about that I'll show you. If you subtact a little more the the 2000 ad we are in now you come very close to the 10500 B.C that is the assumed date of the monoliythic structures of the world. The pyrimids assumed and other structures were assumed to be aligned with celestaul counterparts in the skys around 10500 BCE.

Also the period of time 25800 earth years or 1 "Great Year" cycle can be known as a "world". In several of the mythologies scattered around the world it's said we are in the "4th world" or/and we are in the 5th world.

Understanding that the whole "fallen angel" thing happened somewhere in the range of 125000 years ago that is around 4 or 5 "Great Years".

I've really just started with this timeline model and I have to add some aspects.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It's a travesty to those who really want to have conversations but can't get past your petty insults! I LOVE YOU if nobody else does as I Love all mankind so take no offense please.....

Aw, get a room, you two!

(Childish? Me? Pooh to that!)

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This 2012 nonsense is ridiculous.

ATS is being dragged down by the horoscope-reading palmistry-and-crystals crowd.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

ATS is being dragged down by the horoscope-reading palmistry-and-crystals crowd.

I wouldn't say it is being dragged down. How boring would this site be if everyone just agreed and nothing was debated?

I would suggest contributing to a thread that holds a little more interest for you.

K1

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by dave420

I wouldn't say it is being dragged down. How boring would this site be if everyone just agreed and nothing was debated?

I would suggest contributing to a thread that holds a little more interest for you.

K1

Actually, I do understand that users stance. I've never liked what I call "hippy guru crap". I like the stuff I can hold in my hand and prove.

However only after exausting the critical thinking aspects of the 2012 phenomenon can you then start understanding fully the aspects of the outside scientific norms elements of the phenomena.

I believe it's quite along the lines of the tendancy to fully reject anything dealing with the "christian religion". Christians appear to be a bloch on society, and because of that people force the issue of rejection of teachings/understandings.

Not unlike that might the "hippy guru crap" be. Maybe the dirty hippy elements taint what might be wisdom in the "new age" type teachings.

anyway, to each their own. We all will find what we are looking for. Some of us want to see the absolute truth and others just want to see what we feel as the truth as the truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yes, this is a Reality....it will happen, however....2012, maybe, maybe-not.

Make sure that Dubya is not with you, give him his School Bag, instead of a Parachute to get Down.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I was born knowing the world was ending in my lifetime.

please explain...

Here's the way I see 2012.

It's the return of the Leviathan.
en.wikipedia.org...

you really think this sea serpent thing is gonna come back in 2012 ?

Ok, here's the plan. Seeing how 2012 is the end of 75% of all life, let's all get together and have a suicide party. Makes sense, doesn't it?

suicide party ?...doesnt make sense to me... kinda sounds like that heavens gate cult.

I do Know. I was born knowing. Should I lie about this? I don't talk about it because people don't understand it. People don't understand alot of things they understand.

i understand ...i think ?

hey what about the mayan prediction about december 24 th 2011 ?

its supposed to be the end also.

cheeringly forecast to end on December 24 2011 with the destruction of the world.

www.mrinbetween.com...
Mayan calendar calculation

i figured since you were born knowing i would ask you about this

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I really dont think we have a lot to worry about concidering how the entire world collapsed on jan 1st 2000. One of my friends gave me a gun to protect myself from the disaster, and another is still eating the rations he had horded now eight yrs later

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DwnitsDwn

I bet he bought all that stuff at a much cheaper price. It was the end of our economical world, perhaps. Maybe, paranoid's a good thing?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Incarnated,

I'd be interested to know what books your reading that your basing your "facts" off of. Yous eem to state alot of stuff as being absolutely true that noone else seems to be paying much attention to. Enlighten me and just point me in the right direction. Don't be vague like all the others and say "do the research and you'll know what I'm talking about." Point me in the right direction and I'll do my own research, but atleast get me started.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join