It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
The earth started going through these changes in the beginning of 2008.

Whattttt?????

I have seen major changes in consciousness going on since the late 90's... that's around the time I first saw the 2012 theory gaining interest as well.

I don't think anyone can say when the shift begin. Really, we can't. The shift was in 'full swing' in the 60's and people just about pulled their hair out wondering what to do with all the hippies etc. We are still riding that shift but society has tried to kill the hippies and brainwash the younger generations so that they wouldn't grow up to be hippies... now we have a generation of just plain mean, selfish, alcoholics.

Hopefully my generation will wake up and realize we are here for the shift.

I believe we've been riding the consciousness shift for the past 200+
years and there has been no slowing down. Things will definitely speed up at exponential rates, probably around right now as you said.

I'm not afraid to see the end of the world. Not even a violent end. The only thing I am concerned with is how people are being held back and distracted from themself and any possibility for spiritual evolution. That's what scares me to observe.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The shift is ongoing. I may have misstated that
My apologies.
We are still riding that shift but society has tried to kill the hippies and brainwash the younger generations so that they wouldn't grow up to be hippies

I am sixteen, and i am not brainwashed. Actually there were quite alot of young people that were on my thread i created, who were well aware of the change.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I noticed there is no 2012 section in the forum...I am new here so maybe I just can't find it yet.
Anyway, can anyone give us some links to some good information on the subject? Show us what makes you so sure that this is going to happen, my mind is open.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
With 2012 rapidly approaching, everyone wants to know what will happen. The only thing that will happen that can be proven is a change in the galactic alignment will occur.

The Mayans refer to this time as the end of one age and the beginning of a new one. We all want to know what will happen, well people, we don't know, Yet. Ladies and Gentlemen, we will find out soon enough, for we will live or die through this event.

Now the thought of 75% of humans dieing and this being a good thing, is not cool, except for the survivors of such a event. But why would they die? Earthquake, flood, other natural disasters?? Guess what people, all of these things will occur, because they all have always occurred, since the beginning of time.

Some say that planet x will return and the Annuaki will come back to Earth. Will they enslave mankind or usher in a grand age of enlightenment.?

Some say that humans will change in there way of thinking because of this change in galactic alignment??? will this happen??

We don't know what will happen, we will just have to wait till the event occurs.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HanAlec19

For me it is personal. I was born knowing the world was ending in my lifetime. But that's a personal issue. I will not get into that aspect here. I'll just say I knew "what" was suposed to happen before knowing when it was already set up to happen.

However there are some 24 seprate issues all pointing to 2012. I could get into all of them, but that's another personalized study. I'll just point out what I'll call the prophetic trifector.

First you need to understand what's behind the mayan calendar. It's an alignment. regardless of that, here's the profetic trifector.

Mayan Calendar "End of time".
Nostradamus Lost Book Drawings. Wheel of fortune.
Malachy's Pope Prophecy.

Mayan Calender is fixed on a time.
Nostradamus written unknown to the Mayan Calender at the time picks out the same point in time.
Malachy predicted 111 popes from his time to the "end of time". This is like a random number generator. Just strangely enough we entered the last numbered pope on Malachy's list in time for 2012.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
If you're still unsure about 2012, or you've come to "debunk" 2012, this isn't the thread for you.

However if you're aware and in full acceptance of the world change about to take place, and would like to talk about it this is a thread for you.

There are many theories for the 2012 event...
so I'm still unsure about which one to post...
Which one am I supposed to accept and why?
In a post about 2012, I dont know why people that are unsure can't participate...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

75% of people die and then some.

I don't see this as a positive or negitive thing. I'm a majorly spiritual person. I believe the reason for this phyical life is the spiritual "after life" life.

You can say people "don't know what will happen", and that could be seen as correct. However I personally understand this time has been written about for thousands and thousands of years now. There's alot of data of what will happen.

you'd seem to be that scientific type, and I can get into that, but I'm also spiritual, I see the two working together nor appart.

So what will happen??? Is that the million dollar question?

There's so much that's going to be going on at that time no one can really answer this question to anyone else. As everyone isn't asking "what's going to happen?" the question people are afraid to ask is "what's going to happen to me?"

Depending upon where you are in the world is what's going to mostlikely happen.

WW3 Kills a good chunk of the population.

Really I don't see the need to go down the list. It is your basic book of revelation's list.

Oh but "Jesus said: no man knows the time" were you going to really say that?

if you were you are WRONG because.

What "Jesus said" was no man knows the DAY or HOUR of the "return", but Jesus did say anyone should be able to know the "Time" "Season".

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I think what the O.P. is saying, is that anyone who will not be persuaded that 2012 is a significant year(no matter what happens) this is not the thread for you.

You on the other hand, are just picking (out of the many things to come) which one you think is gonna happen.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Which one am I supposed to accept and why?
In a post about 2012, I dont know why people that are unsure can't participate...

I believe the "Truth" is when all pieces of the puzzle fit into place properly.

I don't see several theories, I only see one event with several angles.

Some people say "there's nothing to worry about"
That's true in a spiritual context as what will be will be.

There's people that say "Antichrist NWO".
That's true in a compleatly phyical world way.

I don't see several theories, I only see dozzens of pieces of the same puzzle. I believe putting the puzzle together is part of the 2012 fun!.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Universal Mind

"It's better to burn out then fade away".

Hey, hey, my, my
Rock n' roll will never die

Some of my favorte quotes come from rock and roll.

I feel queer getting powerful statements from music so it is easier to say "the poet says"

The poet that Incarnated quoted was good 'ol

Neil Young.

There's nothing queer about that.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here's the way I see 2012.

It's the return of the Leviathan.
en.wikipedia.org...
It's the well established time in the grand clock that such events are set to take place. this is along the lines of the Ouroboros Doomsday Clock.
www.youtube.com... but I'm not into all that math or NWO parranoia.

I believe there is an aspect of the NWO, but it is not a conscious mind of man effort to fool humanity. It's a higher understanding of the beast nature of mankind, and it will come out via the antichrist.

2012 is the return of the Leviathan, or the playing with the Leviathan.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If this is going to be the official 2012 thread, I'd like to second the call for more concrete facts and links to doomsday theories. Just one vague Apocalypse opinion doesn't do as much for me, or anyone else, as seeing all the theories in one place.

In my opinion, 2012 is another Y2K. I mean, sure, we COULD all die in 2012...or we could all die tomorrow in some other horrible way. You just never know.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by writtenimage
If this is going to be the official 2012 thread, I'd like to second the call for more concrete facts and links to doomsday theories. Just one vague Apocalypse opinion doesn't do as much for me, or anyone else, as seeing all the theories in one place.

In my opinion, 2012 is another Y2K. I mean, sure, we COULD all die in 2012...or we could all die tomorrow in some other horrible way. You just never know.

Did you read the thread title or the first posting? This is not a "offical" 2012 thread. This is for people that know such arguments as you have to offer are invalid because they are not researched at all.

The Title of the Thread is "Without a doubt" and it is suposed to be a discussion of people that know the fact of its coming and what's going on with those people.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
One of the things I've yet to find enough is the Tarrot Card angle.

If you're unaware the Tarro Card also make the prediction if you follow the set of cards, but the origin of the tarro cards are obscured.

I'm not talking about "reading" like a tarro car reading predicts. I'm talking the story of the terro cards is the story of what happens in the world uptil the distruction.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Let's just say the poet once said: "It's better to burn out then fade away".

So, is it better to burn out and fade away? Is that the quote, because I really think that's misquoted. I think it should be, "It's better to burn out than fade away." The word "then" refers to time, as in the next thing to happen. The word "than," however, means "either this or that."

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WingNutEE

So, is it better to burn out and fade away

It is better to burn out than Fade away, that is what the O.P. is stating

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Compair and contrast the following 3 images.

Nostradamus lost book
www.crystalinks.com...
Tarot Wheel of Fortune
www.tarocon.com...
Modern Tarot Wheel
www.midnightmoonchild.com...

I'm also throwing in this link to the origin
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Ok, here's the plan. Seeing how 2012 is the end of 75% of all life, let's all get together and have a suicide party. Makes sense, doesn't it? We certainly don't want to be left after the big change. We need to start a thread as to how to commit suicide easily and painlessly. I'd rather die by my own hands than being burned to death, or crushed, or eaten alive, or many other possible ends to come. Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I just want to say, great thread.
whatever 2012 is, all of the speculation has lead me so far into research and self realization, that at the beginning, I was curious weather I would awaken or not, and right now, my mind is so much different than it used to be, I would have to say Im three times more awake than I thought I ever could be. and its only 2008.
case in point, 2012 has caused me either directly or indirectly to seek and attain some degree of enlightenment, and I thank the topic for being around at all for me to push further in those times where I normally would have probably slacked off due to no impending time limit besides old age. (play a video game rather than meditate or read tauist, jainic, vedic scriptures)
now, if there is a time limit or not is far beyond the point, Im just so happy to be here watching any of this take place, I know im not the only one who has come here in this time into a body to witness such events.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My thoughts exactly, psychedeliack.

Alot of people don't 'believe' the 2012 theory but they are all going to be affected by the same major changes that we are all expecting to happen.

People just need to be told, forthright, that times are changing on a scale we can't imagine. That's enough to push them in the right direction, and for many of us, it has. Now if only the 'mainstream' would get that message across to the public, but they are not in the game of promoting consciousness, but diminishing it.

Originally posted by writtenimage
In my opinion, 2012 is another Y2K.

But it's not. It's distinctly different.

The millenium we are living in right now has been part of prophecy for almost all cultures, etc. but the Y2K phenomena was relative to the 90's only.

Maybe Y2K was some people's idea of the millenia prophecy but most prophecies say it will be in the years beginning the 21st century and not just the year 2000.

So basically, Y2K = one time, year 2000

2012 = Major events and changes over time, leading to and surpassing 2012.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by NewWorldOver]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join