It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to REALLY trip out on information?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Members of Above Top Secret, especially the moderators.

I would the like moderators of this company to see if they can look into or get some feedback on this website below. They seem to have the answers, but who are they?

Their technology section is nothing but mainly UFOs and their technology...

www.indiadaily.com...

If you get a service unavailable, hit the go button on your browser. Not sure if they allow linking...
[edit on 25-2-2008 by weknowyouknow]

[edit on 25-2-2008 by weknowyouknow]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Information? Or fiction?

The Extraterrestrial Type V civilizations may not be as old as you can think compared to that of us. Human brain is a product of evolution that depends much on pattern recognition for its behavior and analysis. The advanced extraterrestrial brain far less dependent on pattern matching.

source
I'm curious as to where they got an advanced alien brain to get this "information" from.

That's as far as I bothered reading.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't know who they are but they seem to reflect some of the current
thinking going on in Germany. In particular the use by extraterrestrials of gravitational waves for communication.

The idea of higher dimensions affecting the functioning and behaviour of biological organisms and systems is similar to the Unified Quantum Field Theory of Burckhardt Heim.

See the thread I started on the use of Gravitational waves in communication in The Aliens and UFOs Section.

Some of the ideas on this website are not so dissimilar to those in the ancient Indian Vedas and Vedanta

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
And this is why I stratch my head and continue reading... There's some pretty heavy material on this site if you give it the time.

Like this article...

If you can trace tachyons, you can trace the advanced extraterrestrial civilizations, UFOs and paranormal phenomena

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
There have been a lot of threads started on ATS that were referenced to stories posted on the India Daily site. Some of them have created long discussions and some very popular threads.
Many members here will totally discount anything on the site because they've been discredited so many times. But I must say that you can spend hours reading some of the stuff they write, though I think most of it is fiction.

This is a link to the Pravda web site that everyone brings up when India Daily gets mentioned, tell me what you think.

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowyouknow

Thank you for sharing this, still trying to figure out whether or not I believe it. Looks like a valid site, there is a section on the bottom of the page to send comments to the editor. I wonder if I will ever get a response from them.

I don't get it though, India knows or has some really cool technology but they can't feed their people? That ain't right.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Excellent anxietydisorder, that was kinda what I was looking for... Thanks for the link also!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

By alien mind they probably mean the inteligence mechanics resembling high levels of extraterrestrial civilizations.
Nikolai Kardashev in 1964 introduced a method of classification of alien high technology civilizations humanity may encounter in the future.(wishfull thinking, we may not evolve even to just take a peek after all)

The Kardashev scale

en.wikipedia.org...

Michio Kaku extended the hypothesis of the Kardashev scale and explains what these types of civilizations might appear to us, in layman terms in this video.

Michio Kaku

www.youtube.com...

The India daily site scientific articles might be appearing as conjectures but I wouldn't take them lightly.

We design our own future.
Every time we make a decision of what could or could not be achieved,of what could or could not be real we are influencing the shape of our future.
Positive ideas=positive future.

Future by design:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-2-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
reply to post by subject x

We design our own future.

Future by design:

This thought may be truer than you realize....If we haven't already....we may indeed do so soon.... "time travel proved?" provided by: PRAVDA.... mabey we should put this source to the test....

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Not sure about the article in OP, don't really have any input,

Originally posted by Bashibozkedi
The idea of higher dimensions affecting the functioning and behaviour of biological organisms and systems is similar to the Unified Quantum Field Theory

but this statement is spot on for me. I believe that 'they' (the intellectual elite on this planet, and clandestine government) are well aware that higher dimensions exist and affect us. LOTS of 'experts' in UFOlogy etc. or even people who claim to be contactees espouse the same idea that UFO's and E.T.'s are not just extra-terrestrial but extra-dimensional. This is how they 'travel' so far and so fast.

I think this is as close to the truth as you can nudge a person before they get overwhelmed and decide to just call UFO's a hoax etc. 'We' have a hard time contemplating other dimensions and mainstream science is reluctant to even educate people on it.... (more intellectual elitism).

[edit on 25-2-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I believe, pound for pound, the best UFO/Alien info avilable at this time in standard disclosure forum is the disclosure project.

It's a grouping over some 400+ profestionals and exmilitary people that have grouped together to tell their story. They have had to sign nondisclosure statements but they state they are not legally binding because of the nature of the secritive government adjendia.

They have alot of good stuff check out their website or youTube for some great videos.

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That site is pretty funny, on one hand there's talk about ET civilizations and advanced propulsions and what not and they kill it all by saying our Universe is 14 billion years old or that

Scientists are finding extraterrestrial influence in this galaxy. It seems the galaxy was engineered and fit into place by artificial forces. This is the furthest galaxy ever discovered. Therefore it is also the earliest galaxy that we can view through gravitational lenses.

Where are those scientists who claim that, because nobody in the main stream science (and right mind) would dare saying something outlandish like that at the expense of their position and funding they could possibly lose.

Oh hey that "Future by Design" from couple of posts above reminds me of a movie about Jacque Fresco, one of the last remaining visionaries and futurists, of Bucky's caliber.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You need to approach IndiaDaily the same way you'd approach Rense.com.. with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
wicked find! I'm liking this site, very forward and quick with their news! Pretty much all I read so far sounds plausible! Seems like legit site to me!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
India Daily....right up there with the Weekly World News and Pravda...but not quite as hard hitting journalism as The National Enquirer....

Seriously, India Daily stories can pretty much be filed in the "fiction" section....

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

I just learned Stallin used to be an editor for Pravda? Also is Pravda supposed to be unreliable?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I read through some of this stuff, and my boyfriend is on ATS a lot, so I asked him about it. He told me that there are some things that could be plausible, but mostly you shouldn't really think to much into indiadaily. He also told me that a lot of the information on indiadaily has been debunked by many ATS members. So I don't really pay mind to indiadaily sites, where as before I read this post I would have.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Beware of anything posted on IndiaDaily.Com- they have a habit of making up stories for fun, stretching the truth and generally lying about the paranormal.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Wouldn’t it just be the funniest if everything said in India Daily was true….lol

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slickinfinity
reply to post by anxietydisorder

I just learned Stallin used to be an editor for Pravda? Also is Pravda supposed to be unreliable?

This Wiki article gives a pretty good history of Pravda.
en.wikipedia.org...

The current incarnation of the Pravda web site is run by past employees of the newspaper and I think they just got used to lying when they worked for the Communists. Some of what they post is accurate, some is exaggerated, and some is complete fiction.

It's up to you to sort the wheat from the chafe.

new topics

top topics

join