It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent UFO flap in Texas, a precursor to a false-flag alien attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What if you wake up one morning and you see a massive ship that black's out the sky, and then your government makes a public service announcement. “We have a hostile entity attacking, please report to your city or town center for evacuation instructions!” You go to you city center and there are hundreds of buses. You’re instructed to show your ID and get on one of the buses where you will be evacuated to a safe underground base. Are you going to get on the bus or take your chances on your own?

I have paid close attention to the recent UFO sightings, particularly to the excellent reporting done by Linda H. from Earthfiles.com. She was on Coast to Coast for a few hours a couple of nights ago playing interviews she did with eye witnesses of the many recent UFO sightings in the Texas area. I’m thinking these sightings could be holograms or something created by the military.

Texas would be a good place to test out this technology, not a lot of people, easy to control, they can gauges the reaction of the public, see how convincing it is.

Could it really be an elaborate hoax, done by private citizens? Something this large scale, I doubt it, so that leaves aliens or the military. Why would aliens fly 1000 foot ships with colorful lights over Texas? Why would they make bizarre images in the sky? Why would you they have a saucer shape in the sky morph into what looks like a giant jellyfish?

Some believe the planes that crashed into the WTC were holograms, so if we can recreate low flying passenger jets, why not UFOs?

If in fact these are real alien beings, they are trying to condition us slowly. Just like when you first get a Parakeet. To bond with it you must slowly move your hand close to it, eventually after a week or two the Budgie will no longer be scared of your hand and step up on your finger.

Something does not ad up, and I can’t put my finger on it. Usually my intuition is right.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by jojoKnowsBest]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
My main assumption regarding UFO's is that they aren't really occupied by little green men or what have you.

I have a feeling that they're more of just an unmanned probe of some sort with highly sophisticated A.I.

As for the large amount of UFO sightings here in Texas it doesn't really surprise me. If you look at the locations there are a large number of air force/ navy bases located here as well as national guard and reserve bases all over. It's just that the cities in Texas are expanding so much and people are sprawling out all over that the government can't hide all those flight tests as easily.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have also heard stories of the military working on huge transport vessels, like giant air ships, that can carry hundreds and hundreds of tons of supplies along with thousands of troops at a time over great distances in a matter of a couple of days.

The Spruce Goose was supposed to be something like that but it was too heavy and slow to be practical.

I also heard stories of the government creating some sort of hologram of a huge ship in order to scare possible enemies. Now that I remember it was a thread on ATS where the OP claimed to have worked at Area 51. The Scottish bag pipes were made to scare the enemy before battle with its unusual sound. These UFO sightings could be a new form of psychological warfare.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have had some incredible sightings over the years and have made contact with their ships. My first good sighting was in Baltimore back in or around 1987. I was around a area they call Loch Raven Resivior,and i was coming home very early in the morning around 3:00am when a completely silent saucer type craft came over the trees and over my head no more than 50ft. I could have hit it with a stone and it was a bright winter night with snow on the ground and a full moon,so i was able to get a very good look at it. After that,my curiosity to understand UFOs increased. I was able to get a response from them with signaling their craft with spotlights or flashlights. After i could signal one in front of me,usually at a great distance,it would brighten and increase in size. Night after night i would get more excited to attract them,and with much success. More began to show up on random nights and from a distance they look like brilliant glowing orbs. Many different colors they would become and some seemed to give birth to smaller orbs. I feel i very fortunate to have these things happen to me,and they continue to this day. I don't understand why,other than,maybe they know im interested in them. About the hologram ideas, im not so sure weather we or the government could pull off such fantastic display of trickery,but i am learning the more as time goes on,we cant trust our government for the truth in any way,shape or form. I have been reading stories about Nibiru, Illuminati New word order and sometimes all of this can make allot of sense with all the so called sign of the times,but i wonder if someone just wants us to believe it or make it reality. My advice would be,if you cant communicate with it,touch it or it don't make sense,you better question it. Has intelligent life tried to communicate with me? It sure does seem like it,but i have yet to shake hands, talk to,have a cup of coffee with,so i have to question it,as should you. Maybe We will all find out soon what the big mystery is all about.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yeah, I have seen some weird things in the sky recently, and about 7 years ago, I would hear a C-5 fly over my apartment once in awhile. Now I hear one every morning, it is very distinct.

If they pull this off, i'm taking my chances in the wilderness. I have my own evacuation plan. If it turns out to be real and aliens have went through the trouble to kill me from galaxies away, well, so be it.

top topics

join