It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Principles vs. Practice: joining the NWO to save yourself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
We all consider, some discuss, the reports of the government having plans for a New World Order and or building underground/hidden bases for 'elites' to survive covered up future disasters. Most post on the subject are critical and denounce the government and such purported ideas as essentially evil. However, if the government offered you and your immediate families spots in these bases/areas, would you go along to live under the NWO and government dictatorship to save yourselves? Or would you de willing to die holding on to your principles?

I would like to say that I would rather die than live as sheep, but honestly I am not sure what I would do. Its possible that I would rather be a sheeple and try to plant the seed of independence in my children and other childrens minds for a future rebellion, but under the circumstances it may not be possible and instead of dying in the natural catastrophy, my family or I would be killed.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

I think I would join them (although I don't believe the NWO truly exists or that these shelters are being built), but I believe if I joined them there would be a way to undermine and eventually defeat them from within the system.

join