It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close all Pinegap Threads!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Whats with all these Pinegap/Austrailia Threads? They're EVIL!!!
I spent all last night contributing to ATS, and found myself in a whirlpool of Austrailian threads.. Same topics usually too, about Pinegap, and how austrailia is so great because they will never get bombed. I swear its the same people under different accounts. Always making a crappy ton of threads, And then makeing a crappy ton of posts within those threads, relating always, to Austrailia..

"I think that ATS is seeing some sort of Misinformation plot designed by 'a crappy foreign government' again.."

anyway!

In this thread: by me; you can see that many of these "Civilians" are infact very militant, and will even back eachother up if they are threatened,. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone contact a Mod to create an Austrailian Thread..
This is worse than the "No planer" thing.. (much worse)

*Caps lock title edit*

[edit on 25-2-2008 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SKULL AND BONES

A more comprehensive solution, in my opinion, is to require every post to pass a "so what?" test. This test is a combination of a requirement that all claims be substantiated and Occam's Razor. Nevertheless, this would probably cut posts and perhaps traffic by 95%...so I doubt it will ever be implemented.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The best way is to not post in there threads. they are looking for a reaction don't give em one. bad threads are like bad people, they crave attention. ignore them they go find somebody or someplace else to go.

As for closing the threads that smells too much of censorship.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

I don't think it's censorship. I prefer the term "editorial discretion". People who aren't allowed to post bogus theories are not having their freedom of speech infringed upon because they can always make their own blog and post it there.

Ignoring would be the best solution if all ATS members were disciplined and nobody had sock puppets, but, sadly, neither of these things are true.

top topics

join