It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Castro resigned, can we smoke Cuban cigars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Not that I smoke or anything, but it would be nice to legally smoke one of those Cuban cigars once in a while. And what other good can come out of Castro's resignation? The only positive thing I'd figure was able to smoke a Cuban cigar on my porch. Or then again, visit Cuba and open up more to their culture and music.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
As far as I know those wonderful cigars are still off limits to us. But perhaps in 10-20 years I can be sitting on my portch smoking a nice cuban cigar.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
*Double Post*

[edit on 25-2-2008 by tetsujin420]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm hurtin' for ya'. Bunch of "knock-off" Limitadas out of Miami recently - junk. For thosw with an interest in cigars... La Casa Del Habanos

La Casa Del Habanos
1434 Sherbrooke West
Montreal, Quebec

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
obviously the embargo against cuba would need to be lifted for that to happen. it's entirely possible that it will remain in effect for quite some time.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
La Casa Del Habanos
1434 Sherbrooke West
Montreal, Quebec

Cheers,

Vic

Oh great info there. I go to this club in mexico once in a while and I feel like smokin'. helps me look more mature I suppose. Cuba knows how to make those. and to be honest, I've never smoked one in my life.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
One thing I never understood ... if we have a trade embargo against Cuba, then why do we torture prisoners there?

Gitmo, Cuba travel brochures don't seem to appealing to me. Getting naked and making animal noises, being strapped down and having water splashed on my face. At least they don't charge you!
Sorry, had to.

But hey, some of that stuff people pay for ... I have watched some CSI: LV episodes about yiffing and bondange, whatever hoists your mast

I think the embargo should be over with, but they don't ask me
Not sure why they are so sought after, but I never had one of course.

Grow some tobacco and roll your own, or find a tobacco farmer and get some freshly dried stuff, and a good leaf and roll one yourself. It might be more enjoyable with your own love put into it.

I have rolled cigars before, nothing like taking pride in what you smoke. It may take a few tries to get it to the tight/looseness that you want, but once you have it, it can be your way every time. I don't smoke anymore, but I was a darn good roller in my days.

I think they may keep the embargo with his brother running things.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If it wasn't rolled on the thighs of a 18 year old Cuban virgin, then I'm not smoking it.

I enjoy the odd Cigar once in a while, when the ball and chain lets me out that is.

I smoke a Cuban, then look for a Philippino with a brazilian!!

MonKey - Let the good times roll.

top topics

join