It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia's Role in World War III

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i love australia- i hope to visit one day- and not just because of the hot women with their accents that bring me to my knees lmao
seriously tho i would hope they would assist us- not sure of their military capabilties but i know they have some damn good special forces. they have proven this over the past 100 years- esp. ww2 .could be a bonus. not sure how the uk goes on ruling them as was said but if there was a war the us and the uk have a pact so i don't know if they can make australia join in or not. but i hope so

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The US, UK, Canada and Australia are all very close allies. If any of the 4 go to war, then the others follow suit quickly. Inside the military they are known as the big 4.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
However, American bases on foreign soil may make Australia a viable target.

This is ACTUALLY how I think it's going to start. American bases in Australia will be hit either by the Chinese or the Russians, and will be made to look like a terrorist attack. America will investigate for a few months, find the real source and have an open excuse for a new war.

I personally don't see Nukes being used, but I do believe that a war will be a good excuse to depopulate these countries if this is the real goal of the N.W.O...
after all, build massive armies of conscripted or drafted service persons, utilize Bio and Chemical weapons, wipe out massive numbers for the "great good of mankind."
to war.

Coven

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Have any of you thought that perhaps we already are in WWIII??

War around the globe, with soldiers from most super powers involved.

Is it only classified as WWIII once it is over?
Who decides, ok, its WWIII, lets fight!?

I don't know what you most of you expect, but I think WWIII has already begun with this terrorist threat, extremist religion crap and power hungry governments. The Fear has been set, now let the events rollout.

People, we are no longer free, anywhere you are, you are controlled and monitored. What is it that you cannot see? Always expecting, rather than looking at what is NOW and around you.

Think about it
Peace on earth!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pagani
reply to post by Vimes

This brief but highly informative flash presentation will provide answers to many of your questions, such as:
1) Australia's role in World War 3.
2) Countries involved in the war.
3) Weapon of choice

Click to see Flash movie then press Start*

* Press Start to start the flash movie.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Pagani]

Gargh you beat me to it lol, that was my first thought when I looked at this thread

Considering the ''friendly relationships'' everyone's trying to maintain, I bet that no matter what happens "Western" countries will ally themselves with the US.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vimes

Australia has always been on the "outside" and on the neutral side of things, ( except of course for the Bush War ) which I believe is why today we are such a great country...

So what about the Boer war, the First World War, the Second World War, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, etc etc,; sure looks like the great australia has been on the outside and neutral side of things!!!
I don't see why they wouldn't join in, after all, they accompanied bush, and although the leader has changed, when it came to push and shove they would jump right in.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hi There,

Because of the weaponry not only available, but actually pointed at other countries, and because we have idiots controlling them, itching to let them go, certain countries should never go to war. These countries are those whom have nuclear weapons.

Should any one of them launch a 'nuke' at another country, others must launch theirs too. It's as simple as that. No country with nukes could afford to say to themselves: "Well, let's wait and see?" Whilst they are waiting to figure out if they should launch or not, potentially nukes might be on their way to them. Having nukes gives one the ability, not to win, but to take one's enemy with you to hell!

This 'mutual assurred destruction (MAD) scenario has been the only reason why man is still on the planet doing what he his doing. Yet now, it seems okay to discuss using small nukes tactically...which is a gross misrepresentation of what nukes are all about. There is nothing tactical about nukes, except that when a launch has been detected, one get's one's own off before one's country is annihilated. That is the only tactic. Once it begins, how do you switch it off?

China (or even Iran) is not really an issue, but Kosovo is. It is worrisome because the Serbs will not allow Kosovo peaceful independence, especially with Russia pledging their support to them. Nato cannot bomb Serbia again without conflicting with Russia. So it becomes a stark choice...allow the Serbs to do whatever they are going to do regarding Kosovo, or stand up to them, which will mean confronting Russia...and that will turn eventually into a nuclear issue.

I guess some countries are not ready to bow down to the NWO.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Not sure how it would all play out...but I do know this...it won't be done with Chinese supercarriers purchased from Russia...such a ship does not exist.

The Russians have attempted to build "supercarriers" 3 times...Project 1153 Orel 1 unit...cancelled and Ulyanovsk 2 units, both cancelled.

So far the U.S. is the only country to field ships in the "supercarrier" class...75,000 tons or bigger.

and personally I think the Aussies would jump right in...they have included themselves in every major conflict in the last 100 years...in my opinion, the best allie(s) that the U.S. has!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Dead bang watch out for the UK super carriers!

We have the best training facilities in the world if we had american troops and money toi throw at the military the UK would still be a super power

hitler said

\"give me the british troops and i will conquer the world."

we may not have strength in numbers but we have the sheer grit and determination to win!

you helped us win WW2 but we weren't reliant on the us!

check your history we always lead operations

even the latest iraq war we was there months before you gaining targets for your bombers im not trying to cause discontent but the world seems to under estimate the UK!

We are allies and cousins but you need us more than you think

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Should WWIII begin somewhere somehow, Australia would at first only need to worry about U.S. American bases.

But depending on the state of things in Indonesia, and a future mad ruler of Indonesia, Australia could find itself fighting Indonesia.

WWIII in its fulness will be such a time of madness that not even fair Australia will remain unscathed.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Australia has a new leader, one that makes it very obvious he dislikes the USA. Yes we have always stood by the US, however, our new Prime Minister has VERY strong links to China. In fact, he used it as a selling point in his campaign (China will be a superpower and i have high friends there... AND I SPEAK CHINESE). Slightly paraphrased but the general idea of what he was saying.

Australia has huge borders, in order to defend as best we can, staying neutral in a US/China would be a necessity, however, the OP asked which side would we take. John Howard would have sided with the US, but Kevin Rudd, in the event of HAVING to pick a side, i see it being China over the US.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

i agree with you ian-even tho i am an american and we kicked your ass in our revolution and the war of 1812

but who trained our special forces starting after ww1? england
who do we still have training our forces? (behind the scenes) england

and the british navy may not be what it was but is still formidable- i thank god they are on my side
and as for australia they are british trained- that is why they are so good-i believe they may have the most intense training of any nation with the possible exception of israel

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We have an obligation to fight with the US, afterall we are the next star on their flag.

They own us and we are joined forever

[edit on 25-2-2008 by resistancia]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
We have an obligation to fight with the US, afterall we are the next star on their flag.

They own us and we are joined forever

i personally hope that never happens- you might have an obligation warwise but you should remain your own country. also i was wondering are england scotland and wales all separate countries or are they just 1 country combined? i was taught they were- but people argue with me many times on this.
just asking a ? so don't take offense please

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

My comment that we will be the next star on Old Glory really is said in jest. I hope I did not offend anyone...I could not resist (I am resistancia).
I was not offend by you at all

And yes we should remain our own country but everyday I see that we grow more like the US. I want to retain our own culture not some other country's way of life. It is only natural to want to retain those important cultural differences that make a country unique.

God forbid if a Third World War does breakout (methinks we are on the verge already) we would have no choice but to fight alongside the USA, with the UK and Canada.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

England, Scotland and Wales are all part of the UK, as is Northern Ireland.
They each have a separate flag but share the Queen as their sovereign.

Eire (being Ireland) has a PM and is part of the Commonwealth just like Oz is.

Hey...some Brits can shed more light on this I am sure...

take care all of you
res

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
We're caught between a rock and a hard place. That is for sure.

The US is in a very bad position. Their economy is up the duff, they are in a war they can't win in Iraq, and they are up against China that is rolling into a huge force to be reckoned with.

Considering we have US bases all over the Northern Territory that pretty much means we are in a bad position.

I bet Kevin 07 knows that and is trying to stoke China's ego as much as he can.

The coalition of the willing will not exist if there is a World War 3. The UK will wash their hands of the US. Canada already doesn't want anything to do with them. And we will be totally out of it when China and co attack us because we have US bases.

Although if it does happen nothing will happen because WWIII will make at the other WW's seem like a bubble bath.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by resistancia

ty for answering that ? i was never really sure- now i can win arguments finally with proof lol
i know you meant that in jest(sarcasm is lost on here) hell we can't even get peurto rico(thank god) as a state let alone britain. lmao
but to get back on topic the big 4 pact countries have to get together and kick ass
lets see -the us has the most might militariily
britain next
but australia and canada have amazing special forces- taught by guess who? the british- they have proved themselves worthy many times

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Heck yah the Aussies would have our back, they've already got our back.

They went with the U.S. to Iraq and Afghanistan, and perform anti-terrorism and anti-smuggling operations in Southeast Asia. They've hunted Abu Sayyaf, Jemaah Islamiyah, and other groups. They intervened in East Timor due to the political/social situation that had deteriorated.

Australia is one of many cards in the NWO's deck, their government is always subordinate to the U.S. it seems. Look at how PM Howard ran his Govt .. lol

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Vimes you have a really hilarious avatar LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join