It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantaneous Interstellar Communications And Gravity Shielding For Spacecraft!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible."
Lord Kelvin, President, Royal Society, 1895

Forget about how SETI is trying it’s best for a response from ET by the antique methodology using the good old radio waves for propagation. Is it any wonder they have not received a ‘reply’ as yet? Are they barking up the wrong tree? Apparently, communications in the electromagnetic spectrum is passé! At least for advanced ET races.

Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) has several papers on esoteric subjects, one of which contains details of spacecraft utilizing gravity shielding not only for propulsion but for the internal dynamics within the spacecraft in order to eliminate the effects of massive G-forces on the crew. And then it has described Quantum Gravitational Antennas for instantaneous communications across the Universe! And there’s more….

Update Jan 2008

Here is a paper by Fran De Aquino of LANL, last revised in Jan 2008 titled, Gravity Control By Means of Electromagnetic Field Through Gas or Plasma at Ultra-Low Pressure

It is shown that the gravity acceleration just above a chamber filled with gas or plasma at ultra-low pressure can be strongly reduced by applying an Extra Low-Frequency (ELF) electromagnetic field across the gas or the plasma. This Gravitational Shielding Effect is related to the recent discovery of quantum correlation between gravitational mass and inertial mass.

This Gravitational Shielding Effect is unprecedented in the literature and can not be understood in the framework of General Relativity.
From the technical point of view, there are several applications for this discovery.

It will change the paradigms of energy generation, transportation and telecommunications.

How much of it has been operationalised? Look at the applications it describes:

> Anti Gravity Propulsion for spacecraft.

> Gravitational Energy Converter to Rotational Mechanical Energy by Gravity Control Cells (Free energy).

> Internal Gravity Control inside spacecraft (Artificial gravity).

> Gravitational Thrusters.

> QGAs (Quantum Gravity Antennas) for near instantaneous interstellar communications
by Virtual Gravitational Radiation

The GCC (Gravity Control Cell) antenna radiates graviphotons and gravitational waves simultaneously. Thus it is not only a gravitational antenna, but a Quantum gravitational antenna because it can also emit and detect gravitational Virtual quanta (graviphotons) which in turn can transmit information instantaneously from any distance in the universe without scattering.

> QGAs for Transmission of Electric Power, solving the problem of wireless electric power transmission!

The paper concludes by saying that the process described is clearly a better way to control gravity. This is because the GCC is very easy to build, the cost is low and it works at ambient temperature.

So if it’s all that easy and cost effective to build a GCC, which is a starting point for all these applications, don’t you think this has been accomplished way back? And that much of this technology is presently being used? After all, Los Alamos isn't busy peeling potatoes!

The equations in the paper would be mind boggling to the uninitiated. You can just read between the lines to get an idea of where physics has headed!

Cheers!

Ref:
lanl.arxiv.org...
lanl.arxiv.org...
users.elo.com.br...

[edit on 25-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
That is wicked man. ;-P

THey are great. Now he just has to CREATE the things and get them working and mass manufactured.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Fantastic post, as ever - starred and flagged. Thanks for all this info.

We disagree on one point, I think, which is the chances of Los Alamos "peeling potatoes". Sadly I think people are under the misapprehension that because a project or use of funds is "top secret" or a "black project" - it's likely to waste less money and be more efficient than the projects and uses of funds we're all familiar with!

I'd like to flip the question on its head somewhat, and ask why, given the low cost, ease of build and ambient temperatures factor - why a non-top secret organisation has not managed to demonstrate this technology at work yet??

LW

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Great find Mike!

Just as my parents are getting to see "Star Trek" stuff become daily items, I'm getting to see some sci-fi stuff too.

The QGA's are straight out of Card, a la ansible. Card seemed prophetic in his insistance that we as a race depend on this instantaneous communication in order to expand our grasp of the universe.

Did LANL get ahold of Tesla's notes, or have they just begun to use them?
(wireless transmission, for a start...)

Mom, Dad, I hear they are working on a "Transporter". Wanna beam up with me?

Pertaining to the question concerning the application of this technology currently?

If it's in the news, on the internet, or any other "reliable" source... It's been in use for years!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel
I'd like to flip the question on its head somewhat, and ask why, given the low cost, ease of build and ambient temperatures factor - why a non-top secret organisation has not managed to demonstrate this technology at work yet??

Think about the implications of free energy. It would totally collaspe the world economy if introduced overnight, and the powers that be would not be making any money from it which is truly their biggest concern. It may be sometime untill free energy is introduced, and I assure you it won't be free.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Do you have any proof any of these devices were ever built? This is all very exciting and will probably one day come to operationalization, but all we're reading right now is theoretical documents.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
[Under Construction
]

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

More theoretical stuff. Where is the prototype demonstration?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Awesome Mike! Starred and flagged.

But a scary thought... What if we garnish the attention of some ET that would rather harm us then help us?

To me, it's like splashing like crazy in shark infested waters hoping that a dolphin will come and help you... :p

But I suppose it's currently the only way to try to make contact.

Peace,
FK

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hi Mike,
I see that you're referencing Fran De Aquino as being at LANL. If so, then I would have to revisit my opinions about him and his work (that it is extremely suspect and has been for years).

I have looked into his stuff before and felt it was most likely a bunch of hooey. As far as I can tell, he was a professor at Maranhao State University in Brasil, and is no longer there. I can't find any reliable reference to him being at LANL.

I have seen that he has some of his material posted at LANL, and he also says his papers have been peer reviewed by 36 people, including a Nobel prize winner. Unfortunately, I can find no corroboration of the peer review, nor of the name of the Nobel Prize winner.

I would love for my skepticism to be proven wrong on this, but I have read Dr. De Aquino's papers from a few years ago, which are the same theories he is using now, and also found that, at that time, no one had been able to reproduce any of his claims. Also, any experiment or peer reviewed theory that violates transmission of information at speeds faster than the speed of light would be all over physics journals and papers. His work has not been a secret for years, and yet most physicists, including some very serious, open minded ones I know, do not feel anyone has shown this.

Like I said, if he is now actually at LANL, then I would be much less skeptical. Do you have a pointer for that info? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lifestudent

With exception of the warp matrix equations, I am automatically suspect of FTL claims. Quantum teleportation (QT), as well as gravity itself, is limited by the speed of light.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
hey man, nice post, i love hearing about stuff like this, these guys are really thinking outside the box. if even just one of the devices he suggests becomes a reality it will drastically change how things work on our lonely little planet. but great post big guy

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel
Fantastic post, as ever - starred and flagged. Thanks for all this info.

LW

I did a brief scan and the materials required for this to be demonstrated are cheap and available from Wal Mart.

A flourescent light tube as a container of low pressure gas connected to a low frequency 60 hz electric main source with a scale above it to measure mass change...

the light tube runs thru 2 parallel plates thru which a very low frequency field of 0.1 mHZ TO 1 mHZ is created.

that means 0.0001 hertz to 0.001 hertz...a very slowly varying field.

see the diagram in the pdf files in above links.

lanl.arxiv.org...

come to think of it the mass above any light tube should be measured...

so folks let us recreate this...

as it is very very simple to demonstrate if it is real or not..

so let us get to it.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Hi lifestudent!

Professor de Aquino has published many papers that are archived on the Los Alamos National Laboratory Website as in others. I’m sure LANL would not archive a paper written by any run-of-the-mill ‘scientist’. Papers are reviewed thoroughly before they’re cleared to be included in the LANL archives.

Where his working for LANL is concerned, I had read on the net sometime ago that he is frequently ‘loaned’ to them for unknown reasons, including the US Department of Energy where he was paid almost a million dollars for an exploratory R&D program. I'll try a dig this out. (Now why the devil don't I bookmark important pages?)

I don’t think we’ll ever get to know what the heck is really going on ‘behind the scenes’. Probably classified!

I have written to Professor de Aquino to provide the name of the Nobel Prize winner who has reviewed his work.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
His work is very theoretical. He has plenty of Maths which all seems fine, but doesn't seem to beable to link the equations to an actual physical process. He is using 'gravity waves', but fails to elaborate on how these waves work or what they are made of.

He should make something now to test his theory to see if it is correct, now that would be a good idea

[edit on 25-2-2008 by ZeuZZ]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Wonderful find. Starred and flagged. I've been talking about EM Field/plasma gravity control for quite sometime...I'm glad it's now picking up more momentum. I hope this news gets out to more people, this helps ENORMOUSLY in UFO research as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

With exception of the warp matrix equations, I am automatically suspect of FTL claims. Quantum teleportation (QT), as well as gravity itself, is limited by the speed of light.

No it's using quantum entanglement theory. If an entangled pair are separated by vast distances, they still instantly communicate changes to each other, regardless of other limiting factors, like "C"

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be wild if they discovered human DNA, in every conceivable mutation, is quantum entangled with every atom in the universe?

Now that would put a whole new spin on Sagan's "We are star stuff."

[edit on 25-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by undoIf an entangled pair are separated by vast distances, they still instantly communicate changes to each other, regardless of other limiting factors, like "C"

I feel I have to correct you here. The information for a change in state with an entangled pair of particles travels at c. Why people think the information transfer is instantaneous is more a matter of mass psychology tied to popular interpretations of quantum and teleportation than the reality.

Now the warp matrix equations deal with FTL by creating what I call nested reference frames, whereby transrelativistic velocity is achieved by moving continuously into new reference frames via acceleration, which when observed from the outside appear as a stretching and corresponding compression of spacetime.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Good.

Finally they're admitting that general relativity is ridiculous and primitive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join