It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asian ghost photos, let's prove these.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
All the photos come from Shockfmonline.com.

Shot in lecture class in January 2007.

Lady was running in temple. Photographer shot in the dusk so there was nobody entered the temple. This photo was released in June 2006

click for big picture

This one is the famous photo( one of the ghost photos in Shutter film). Shot in the dead ceremony and the photo released in 2002.

The photo released in 2001 of thai celebrity was shot somewhere in south-east asian. Contains the third leg that alike the leg of historic girls on wall.

The last maybe the most terrifying photo(also appeared in Shutter film), was shot in the some office in 2003. It's look like edited by photoshop but his face was totally inhuman.

Please to see you analyze all of these anomalous photos...

[edit on 25-2-2008 by bscale]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Is this a joke ? Those are clearly all very fake photo's, looks like whoever took them or made them didnt even try very hard to make them look realistic...

just my opinion

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If someone try to make them realistic, it's maybe the fake one.

Just my opinion too...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm not sure if any of these pictures are even worthy of debating with the possible exception of the last one. And even that one is pretty iffy; I could simply say "reflection!" and then ignore any other ideas no matter how plausible they are. DONE.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
actually, i'd say the last one is the most obvious fake, or at least the easiest to reproduce.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I did not see
one ghost image-
or anything else out of the ordinary-
in any of those photos.

Am I missing something?

TPM

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The problem with any ghost picture is that with todays technology anyone can create them. No matter how much evidence points to it being a real image, there is always that possibility that it was altered. So naturally the only believable ones are the pictures you took yourself.... Which is entirely frustrating because I want to see a picture of a real ghost!.. that wasn't on Ghost Hunter's

new topics

top topics

join