It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many you believe that 9/11 was an inside job?of

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

I don't think it was an inside job but I do believe that opportunistic individuals have taken advantage of the situation and also covered up incompetence at the highest levels.

I've seen a lack of evidence used as evidence but never seen actual, solid evidence to suggest a conspiracy.

Also, because of the number of people that would need to be involved in the supposed conspiracy, I don't see how it could be pulled off and kept quiet. It simply doesn't seem plausible that thousands and thousands of individuals would all stay quiet, never mess up and, act with a perfect precision and hive mind mentality to prevent a single iota of evidence from being left behind and traced back.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

I've agreed with most everything you've said thus far Attari, but this latest post appears to me to be the most reasonable thing you've said thus far.

That truly is the question isn't it?

If the government has nothing to hide, and is in service to the people at large, then why this lack of transparency?

Why such a poor Keane Commission report?

Why all the holes?

Why no answers to the questions?

The Why's carry on indefinitely.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I used to be a skeptical until the aftermath. There is no argue or doubt that planes hit the towers. The thing that gets me is the lack of investigation afterwards. Lack of pictures of all the sources that supposedly taped it. Within minutes all the cameras that could or would have filmed it was confiscated. Does that not seem like a preliminary planning? Sure they would rush to get the tapes, but what happen to all the video and pictures taken from the pentagon itself? They showed a parking lot camera with the worst view and only a couple frames. That whole side of the pentagon building has multiple cameras. They never released any of those. How can a parking lot camera be on record and not the entire set of cameras mounted to the building not be on record? How about all the pictures taken of angled precision cuts on steel beams in the 2 tower wreckage? not just one but MANY had the same angled cut, showing slag along that cut. Precision cuts done by jet fuel that's what you people believe! Everything that fell was evidence so what they do? They shipped it all out on barge to our friends in China to be recycled.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

It's a pity there is such zealotry and certainty from many ATS members on this issue. The consequence is that many (millions of Americans) continue to be burned off believing there may have been inside complicity. That many posters here who find it difficult to accept the '9/11-was-an-inside-job' religion without more evidence have been regularly abused and insulted in these forums does not exactly help the cause either. A shame, because there is very likely something in it.

The deep-rooted ET-technology cover-up points the way. Remember the old investigative journalist's motto 'follow the money.'

The elephant in the room which has to be faced if any one of the 30 or 40 different and mutually exclusive 9/11 CTs is true is that the USA is not in fact any kind of democracy, but some kind of horrendous, murderous monster ruled by a secret cabal bent on global domination. Maybe it is, but it's a hard pill to swallow. Personally, if I believed this of my country, I couldn't live there and would have to leave.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bovarcher
Personally, if I believed this of my country, I couldn't live there and would have to leave.

What would our fore-fathers think of this attitude? They must be rolling in their graves right now.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
To me the molten iron found "flowing " under not just WTC 1 and 2, but 7 also, that continued to be lava like in consistancy 6 WEEKS after the attacks! When tested, thermite was found in the finally hardened iron substance. This is a fact.

Thermite, (we all saw the videos of it pouring out of the tower minutes before collapse), equal explosives/ and/or CD, which equals coverup by the 9/11 commission, which equals...inside job. Or at the very least, the government withholding a bunch of evidence, which is a conspiracy in my opinion. It is just that simple.

This video here makes a pretty clear and factual case for themite/thermate, imo.

video.google.com...

Can, or have the Official Story people debunk this guy and his evidence? I think they choose to stay away from certain subjects, and this is one of them.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

What would our fore-fathers think of this attitude? They must be rolling in their graves right now.

If you believe the evil at the heart of government is so deep and all-pervading, do you think it can ever be fixed? How?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
As a friend of mine that just retired from the Navy as a Commander said "There is simply too many people in the government to keep such a secret as 9/11 being an inside job." And it really doesn't help to hear such things as the planes don't exist or a plane never hit the Pentagon or my personal favorite "the planes were holograms". I've watch the videos over and over and the planes were real. The only thing I pretty much assume to be the truth is that the plane in Pennsylvania was shot down to prevent it from hitting the white house or some other important location. While the shooting was a tragic event, it had to happen to protect even more citizens.

It also doesn't do much for the "9/11 was an inside job" theory when people are being called ignorant, mind numb robot, etc. Insulting people isn't a good way to convince someone that the truth is something else.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There have been several people that have thrown challenges my way - that was a bit premature don't you think?

You don't know here I stand, nor what view I hold true ( if any ).

You dare say I blindly follow Fox news and President Bush, but did I not berate him ( and the OP ) for the entire with us or against mentallity?

And some say there is no hostilliaty in this thread?

I very well may, or may not think the commission report is true, I may or may not think there were airplane holograms that day, I may or may not blame Osama for the carnage of that day, but I ( and other posters ) don't stand a chance in this thread because it is nothing more than house of ice and you are setting it up on a hot day - this is a lose - lose thread for everyone involved. It is nothing more than a "you agree with my theory so here is a pat on the back, but if you don't go to hell" thread.

This is why I dont try to discover what really happened that day via ATS - because this entire 9/11 forum is EXACTLY like this thread. It doesnt matter what camp you are from - the posting is the same.

Originally posted by Double Eights
Prove to me that it wasn't an inside job.

The official report from the United States government was full of lies. Until I see a revised report that is 100% correct and true, I won't believe a word that comes from Washington.

Please tell me when and HOW you will know its 100% correct and true? When it agrees with your point of view? When it matches this threads point of view? You and I know that it is impossible to know if it is 100% true or not. If you feel they lied on the first report, whats stopping them from lying on a revised report and calling it the truth? See what I mean?

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The real question is what were the actions that they are covering up? Some say that it's because the government was behind the whole thing, others say that the government let it all happen and some just nod their heads and carry on with their lives. Something tells me that we may never really know for sure, but atleast we can realise that the government is keeping secrets from it's people, however big or small. If they are lying about something like this, then what else are they lying about? It's the kind of stuff that most conspiracy theorists have a field day over.

Back to the topic
The US trained for at least 7 years on a specific scenario in which a plane was flown by terrorists into the WTC.

As a point of fact, on 9-11, the US WAS PRACTICING THAT SCENARIO. That's why FEMA and everyone else was right there on the scene within minutes, in addition to the fact that they were running Tripod III, a biological warfare exercise, starting 9-12.

Two of the military excercises being run on 9-11 were Operation Vigilant Guardian and Operation Vigilant Warrior. Both simulate terrorist hijacking with the plane flying into the WTC.

Reading any testimony from NORAD personnel, you would know they were confused between real events and scenario events. How lucky for the "hijackers."

An article in the Washington Post on 9-16 says Sergeant Matt Rosenberg, an army medic at the Pentagon, is studying “a new medical emergency disaster plan based on the unlikely scenario of an airplane crashing into the place” on 9-11 so he and his entire unit just happened to be there to help. How lucky. And a year prior to 9-11, the Pentagon held Operation MASCAL, a mass casualty scenario in which a hijacked plane is flown into the Pentagon.

Also, what another lucky coincidence as the most of the squadron at Langley AFB was in Alaska on Operation Northern Watch and Operation Northern Guardian, while most of the New York Air National Guard had been deployed to Kuwait or Saudi Arabia.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Nice job, I couldn't have said it better myself. I think you did a much better job than I ever could of explaining how I feel about this thread.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by EndOfFile]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bovarcher
If you believe the evil at the heart of government is so deep and all-pervading, do you think it can ever be fixed?

Where did I say it was so deep and all-pervading? There are many GOOD people who work for the government.

How?

Oh, I don't know. Use my Constitutional right to vote?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

There have been several people that have thrown challenges my way - that was a bit premature don't you think?

Accept the challenge and disccuss or don't bother if you don't like it!

First you join the thread with nothing positive to add..

Than you start whining about it and expect a nice/warm wellcome.

Abit strange don't you think?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attari
The US trained for at least 7 years on a specific scenario in which a plane was flown by terrorists into the WTC.

And yet we have people like Condi Rice saying "No one could ever imagine planes being used as missiles". Really Ms. Rice? Wasn't that YOUR JOB?

[edit on 2/25/2008 by Griff]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

If nothing else, Washington sure does suffer from a conspicuous lack of imagination.

... or, do they?! [Cue the music, Jim.]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have no doubt that 9/11 was a co-op with the ruling Zionists in Israel.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
I have no doubt that 9/11 was a co-op with the ruling Zionists in Israel.

I just have to ask the question, how does Israel work into the mix? Seriously, Outside of Iraq becoming a democracy which can only help the region. What would be the purpose? They are still surrounded by a bunch of people that want them all dead which isn't going to happen. I seriously doubt that we are going to invade Iran or Syria. We've already backed off on Iran since the CIA assessment came out.

I just don't see the connection you are making.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
*does not raise hand*

The Bush administration is not not directly responsible for the attack. Over 50 years of enacting a horrible xenophobic unspoken war against the third world is to blame. Our foreign policy is stupid and aggressive and is a directly influenced by the powers that be. CFR anyone?

Flame on!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Okay, I want you to PROVE without a shadow of a doubt that Osama is responsible....there is no more evidence to prove that it is not an inside job.

And also the previous attack on the WTC was aided by our lovely FBI.

If 911 was not an inside job, it would be the first time in many many years that the government was not either directly involved or complicit with the actions to get us into a war. Or push forward legislation to errode peoples liberties.

There are some other issues that also point to at least complacency of the US government such as the FBI blocking the investigations of the young Arab men wanting to learn how to fly jet liners but not land them. Why was a search warrant not issued to check the computer of Zacarias Moussaoui. And I would like to know if its really true that our air defense net was shut down to simulate hijackers attempting to fly planes into buildings on that day? Also who was it that put millions of dollars of stock trades on United Airlines and several businesses that were housed in the trade centers loosing money? Bombs or no bombs something just doesn’t add up here. If the people in power and their very wealthy contributors didn’t stand to make crap loads of money from the aftermath of the 9/11 attack I probably wouldn’t think twice about it but they did and still are getting paid.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Dinstarr does have a point, but i have know doubt that it was an inside job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join