It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many you believe that 9/11 was an inside job?of

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that it was carried out by the ruling elite.

The international banking cartels, multinational corporations, Military industrial complex, and more...were very much behind the attack. All a move to coerce the entire society into accepting a world government, and totalitarian society...begging for thier own enslavement.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
To quote myself on a previous thread.

If there is a massive conspiracy controling everything as so many are fond of assuming anything that supposedly tells "the truth" would be suppressed or twisted to suit their purposes.
Not magically slipping out to "enlighten" the masses.

That is one thing that gets me about CTs they give entirely too little credit to the people that supposedly do and did this stuff.
Especially considering they have been able to quietly climb to power and maintain it for how long now?
And yet they would leave massive amounts of retarded mistakes that anyone who wants to see beyond the facade can see because of the leaks the size of the damn Mississippi.
With fantastical elements through out.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
There is more than enough information out there, and you sceptics have not looked at all of the avaialable information thus far. I am sure of that much. You have not spent the last 5/6 years of your life like myself looking up all that there is to know about what went on that day, and the many years leading up to it...everything available has been through my thoughts many times over.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Attari

That is part of the problem.
All the assumptions you people jump to. Just because I am automatically a "skeptic" and haven't done any research. Too bad your wrong. And that stands as a testament to why you shouldn't jump to conclusions and what happens when you rely on jumping to conclusions. You probly think I think the NIST is the final word as well.

And by the way. YOU ASKED.
If you don't want to hear an opinion don't ask for opinions.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
There was planes...with exception to the pentagon. I have nothing more to say to that than just that....spend more time looking at the evidence with an open mind, than you already have seemed to.

I have seen more eyewitness accounts saying that there was no plane at the pentagon. And the only ones that are backing the offical story are from the mainstream media....just something to think about.

As far as the whole concept of government involvment, I was just like you non believers for a long time before I started to "THINK FOR MYSELF". It took a good year of seriouss investigation to feel the way I do.

Do the research before you spit what you do...For one to accept the official story would require accepting hundreds of "Coincidences" at the same time......as a good police officer would tell you..they and myself no longer believe in coincidences

Anyways, J edgar hoover said this - The idividual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy to monstrous that he cannot believe it exists. ( refering to jfk)

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Attari

Just because someone doesnt hold your opinion, doesnt mean 1. you are right and 2. doesnt think for themselves.

Some people have done just as much research as you, and have come to a different conclusion.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attari
There is more than enough information out there, and you sceptics have not looked at all of the avaialable information thus far. I am sure of that much. You have not spent the last 5/6 years of your life like myself looking up all that there is to know about what went on that day, and the many years leading up to it...everything available has been through my thoughts many times over.

Oh so, you have been researching this for 5 or 6 years, what are some of your sources?

I bet they are extremely biased towards the cover up side. Correct me if I am wrong

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

The thing is even though there are some wild stories out there you really shouldn’t just dismiss all of them, and it doesn’t mean we are not being controlled. As the saying goes, just because they say you’re paranoid it doesn’t mean they’re not watching you.

If you've really done any research then you should at least have come across some evidence that surely does point towards there being a certain amount of control over society.

We live in a world where everything we do is controlled in some way in just our everyday lives. Your parents control, your teacher, your boss, your god...
So do you really think the richest most powerful people wouldn't try to control society and ultimately the world for their own benefit? You give them too much credit.
Think about capitalism for a minute. The accumulation of capital. Who does that really benefit, and who is it that creates most of it? Those that benefit would ultimately want to control those that create it for their own benefit, wouldn't you think? Especially seeing as those that benefit also own the means of production, which forces those that create the wealth to be slaves to those that benefit. And you think they didn't create, and don't control this system? You think it all just happened naturally?

They control society through peoples’ emotions. A media report on national TV can change the emotion of the whole country from fear to joy and back again in minutes.
They create enemies, real and false, that we need ‘protecting’ from. They create the situations that justify their existence. Without enemies to fight and ‘property’ to protect the government and its military and police become unnecessary. They can’t let that happen so they control society to keep it constantly in fear of some boogeydyman man be it druggies’ criminals, commies, or Muslims. A bit of research and a good understanding of history and you will see the patterns.

What you call ‘retarded mistakes’ only seem that way to you because neither you nor I know the reasoning behind all that they do. They say God works in mysterious way well she’s not the only one…A seeming mistake may actually be done on purpose for whatever reason (e.x. to make someone, or group/organization, look bad). Also I don’t think they really care that much if stuff leaks out as long as they can control it. I mean I think it would be impossible to not have some stuff leak out. Isn’t that one of the 9-11 deniers’ main arguments? They control stuff they want repressing by trying to ridicule either the idea, or the persons leaking it. You can’t honestly say in your intensive research you haven’t come across that? If you haven’t then you’re not looking hard enough because I have personally experienced this more than once in my life.

It’s very easy for them to control society. First off we’re conditioned in school to except authority as important and necessary and should not be questioned. Most people carry that into adult life and wouldn’t think of questioning the governments’ actions, let alone turning over rocks to find the dirt. They manipulate society constantly. Most people don’t notice because they’re wrapped up in it with their jobs and mortgages. Step outside and look in for awhile, and if you then don’t see it it’s because you don’t want to.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Whether or not it was 'an inside job' or 'the reptilians' or 'actual Wahabbist terrorists' does not ultimately matter any more in my opinion.

In the end it gave the Bush/Cheney government exactly what they wanted -- so if they permitted it, sponsored it, or simply capitalised upon it, the real story is the way they committed the U.S.A to undeclared wars and advanced the police state in the U.S.A. far beyond what anyone could have imagined just ten years ago.

[edit on 25/2/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

You know ANOK.
There is any number of fallacies you just spewed and a boat load of MASSIVE assumptions.
But having dealt with you before I know the pointlessness of trying to have any sort of logical debate with you. All you want to do is preach.

You want to keep following the words of men that are making MILLIONS writing these books/movies/tv shows, it's your business. Or are you looking at book deals of your own?

But I have found I don't have the stomach to deal with your hard lined this is the way it is and your just stupid or ignorant if you don't agree bull crap.

I have never said there isn't something to all this crap but in my (researched) opinion you people take it too far and make a farce out of it. In fact I made a thread about my thoughts on it remember? Got attacked by your crowd there too.

So same as before. I will not be dealing with you sir as nailing jell-o to a tree is not something I will engage in any longer.
So good day.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
do i think it was an inside job in the sense bush and cheney knew directly what and when it was going to happen?
no. way to much of a liability..2 words...plausible deniability

do i think bush/ cheney may have been informed by an inside source (from when daddy bush was head of the cia possibly?) that said, "hey guess what?...in the near future there is going to be an event really big that will help you achieve objectives in iraq and afhganistan and the middle east)
you damn sure bet i do.

look at bush's face when he "first hears about it"..its kind of like..oh # here we go..this is my Q...bombs away.

do i think there may very well have been some sort of compartmentalized faction inside the cia (or other 3 letter agencies) that could have "helped" or pushed the agenda?
...absolutely

some people do not realise that it only takes ONE to conspire. one mother****** that has pull/ power. one puppet held by the end of a big financial string.

it does not have to be 2 , 50 or 1,000 people to pull off what happened on 9/11.

if just one head inside the government knew what was about to happen then guess what?
it was an INSIDE JOB

all the bull# little arguments about semantics of cd or there wasn't a plane at all that hit the pentagon or whatever people want to argue about is exactly what they planned. you are playing right into their hand. they knewthey could not coverup all the pieces. there are way to many people that will have emotional connections with this event for a long time. people that want answers. i guarantee you the coverup/ dis-info started way before the planes even hit.

and guess what?

they got away with it. and they will never be held accountable.

know why?
because people will continue the b.s. and argue over the petty # and NEVER do a thing about it.

sad..pretty sad.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Exactamundo.

Which is what I have been saying for a while now and being called lets see "ignorant", "sheeple", "uneducated", "stupid", and etc etc.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
That some sort of conspiracy surrounding the events of 9/11 occurred I am certain.
Who conspired with who, when, why and how are still unclear and no-one has definatively proven anything one way or another.

That these events were then exploited by some individuals, (who may or may not have been aware of the conspiracy details), to further some hidden agenda which is, imo, beyond debate.

The ramifications and fall out from this exploitation will continue to have some effect on each and everyone of us for many years to come.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I wonder what happened to the AA Flight 77 then? It didn't just disappear into thin air.

It hit the Pentagon.

I think the biggest problem is that people don't understand how terrorist cells operate and don't understand how conspiracies operate (and both are similar).

If you start at the beginning you have several 100 Isreali spies who entered Germany illegally and were living around Mohammed Atta and his group in 1998/1999 or so. Atta is not a bona fide al-Qaida member, he's a free-lance terrorist that works with any group who will pay him, but prefers to work with al-Qaida.

When by the time Atta finally arrives in Flordia, there's some 200 Israeli spies who have illegally entered the US and are living just blocks away from Atta & Co.

More than 600 Israeli spies were in the US and in the two weeks before and after 9-11 about 194 had been detained and deported at last count.

At least 2 were Mossad agents, but at least 3 were not, so who were they working for? Israel, Israeli Organized Crime, or someone's private mercenary army? Maybe would we know the answer to that if Tridata Corporation, a subsidary of SPC of which Dov Zakheim is an executive officer hadn't overseen the 9-11 investigation. Zakheim has dual Israeli/American citizenship, is a Shul Rabbi, a Zionist, a member of the Social Democratic Party of America, a neo-conservative, the primary architect of "The Plan" (which you have seen played out with the invasion of Iraq, the takeover of Central Asia, the castrating of Serbia, the invasion of Afghanistan and the invasion of Iraq), and along with Scooter Libby, William Kristol and Michael(?) Kagan wrote a paper in 1999 for the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) which suggested that Pearl Harbor type incident was necessary to allow the US to accomplish certain objectives. Like the most powerful neo-conservatives, Zakheim has been working for the US government as a civil servant for more than 25 years, first at the Snake Department, then at the Pentagon.

Given Israel's technological and terrorist expertise, it's certain that following Atta around for 4 years (or more) they were aware of the target and plan. Israel claims it informed the US, and it probably did, but like all knowledge, one who comes to possess knowledge can share it with others, or sit on it and attempt to exploit it.

The actual conspiracy probably came to be in late 1999. The first thing the conspirators would have done is examine the target data. Since the WTC is the target, what would happen if a plane crashed into one of the towers? Having obtained the same info about the towers that you and I have access to, they would have discovered that the towers were built to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707. And further research would have revealed that although a Boeing 767 is larger, it is made of lighter materials, making good use of carbon/graphite and plastic, and so weighed about the same as a Boeing 707.

If the towers are hit, not much is going to happen, which isn't exactly Pearl Harbor.

However, that could be remedied if explosives were planted in the towers to demolish them after the aircraft hit. In order to plant explosives, the conspirators needed control of the towers, so they set about to do that.

The Port Authority was turning its facilities over to private control through a bid process and the towers were set to be bid out, but not until much later. One of the conspirators convinced the Port Authority to bid the towers out earlier, and Larry Silverstein was recruited by the conspirators to get the bid.

Except he didn't get the bid, a realty group, who also happened to be Jews like Silverstien, took the winning bid. Since the bids are public, it's a foregone conclusion that the conspirators did background checks on all of the executive officers and principals of the corporations and groups who bid. After all, the conspirators had access to IRS, CIA, FBI, NSA, DIA, numerous other agencies and foreign intelligence services.

A huge red flag popped up. What it was is anyone's guess. Maybe they were anti-zionists, or not zionists, or had ties/links to groups that would be problematic, or maybe they were just persons of conscious who would never have cooperated with the conspirators.

Three months after taking the winning bid, the Jewish realty group dropped it like a big hot steaming plate of pork and fried catfish. Were they threatened, or bought off? They never said a word or gave any explanation. That's probably the story of the century and no one even looked into it.

Having dropped the bid with no explanation, Silverstein is next in line and gets it, so now the conspirators have control of the towers.

Still, it's no Pearl Harbor. 6 weeks after Silverstein gets the bid, there's a flurry of activity at the US Consulate in Jedda, Saudi Arabia as 12 Saudis apply for visas to enter the US. 6 were denied, but 6 were approved despite the fact that their visa applications were incomplete. Those 6 entered the US, but the US admits it does not know how the other 6 entered. Well, if someone in the CIA can secretly kidnap someone in another country and secretly fly them to Poland or Romania to secretly torture and interrogate them, then someone in the CIA (or other agency) can surely fly 6 willing participants to the US in secret.

Atta isn't communicating with bin Laden, he's communicating with go-betweens, and there might be as many as 6 to 12 layers between Atta and bin Laden. Both the US and Israel know that, and so do the conspirators. If you know just one player in the link, then you can infiltrate a group and co-op it, which is what the conspirators did, using someone inside the Pakistani ISI.

So you think you're running an operation sanctioned and approved by bin Laden, when in fact, bin Laden has no knowledge of your operation and didn't authorize it. Your operation is being run and controlled by the conspirators.

So what the conspirators did is piggy-backed a crime onto another crime. That isn't so uncommon. A few years ago here, a burglar entered the home of a married couple while they were at work. The husband came home, heard noises upstairs, grabbed a gun and he the burglar have a shoot out and the burglar gets killed just as his wife walks in the door. A few seconds later, the wife picked up the burglar's gun and shot her husband, then told the police her husband and the burglar died shooting at each other. In the real world, there ain't no CSI, so she got away with it (except a few years later someone secretly recorded her as she confessed).

The conspirators have the perfect plan. A group of terrorist will fly planes into the towers, the towers will be demolished with explosives, while the conspirator's terrorist group flies planes attacking the Pentagon and White House.

What's bin Laden to do? He can't take credit for the WTC attacks without also getting pinned for the attacks on the Pentagon and White House, even though he didn't authorize them and knows nothing about them. Bin Laden for his part wisely says nothing, besides he has more pressing problems. Someone has infiltrated his group at some level and he has to find out where and eliminate that problem before he can do anything else.

Panicked because bin Laden hasn't assumed responsibility for the attacks, the conspirators deliver a video claiming that a short squat fat laughing jewelry laden right-handed slug is bin Laden and confessed. Bin Laden is 6' 3" or taller and is a gaunt 165 pounds. He is a devout muslim and does not wear jewelry of any kind (including a watch like the fat slob in the video had) and there are no photos existing of him wearing jewelry of any kind. And he's left-handed, not right-handed. And according to the FBI's web-site, bin Laden is neither wanted nor wanted for questioning nor wanted as a "person of interest" related to 9-11 (according to the FBI there's no evidence of bin Laden's involvement).

Back to the conspiracy, with everything ready to go, the only thing left is to wire the towers to bring them down. In plain view of the towers, directly across the river is New Jersey and a nondescript building that was the offices and warehouse of Urban Moving Systems. The weekend before 9-11, the tenants are told the electricity, telephone and internet systems will be out all weekend. That would ensure no pesky workaholics come in since there would be nothing to do. All security systems are shut down and the bomb dogs are removed (remember, that's all undisputed fact not conjecture or speculation).

Moving vans from Urban Moving Systems parked in the tower garage and unloaded their cargo of plastic explosives and detonators. Tenants are always moving into and out of the towers, between floors, rearranging office equipment and furniture, getting rid of office furniture and equipment or having new office furniture and equipment delivered so no one would suspect a thing.

While the bomb dogs would not have detected plastic explosives through the thick concrete and steel columns of the central core, they would have detected plastic residue on the hands, clothing, shoes and equipment of Urban Moving System personnel, and that's why the dogs had to be removed.

It wasn't necessary to wire every floor for detonation. Every 5th or 10th floor in the central core would have been sufficient, and they had at least 6 to 18 months to study the drawings of the towers. Encoded electronic detonators are used, and radio frequency relays and boosters are installed in the central core.

Software (you can find it on the internet) is used to program the detonation sequence for every single plastic explosive shaped charge or for groups of shaped charges. You can pre-program as many sequences as you want, and you can reprogram them on the fly, and here you'd want at least 10 pre-programmed sequences, because you don't know exactly where the aircraft will hit.

As witnesses, photos and video evidence shows, strange men were positioned on the roof-tops of buildings with lots of electronic equipment. Video cameras provided live feeds directly to Urban Moving Systems headquarters. Thermal imaging sensors as well, and of course intercept communications to monitor police and fire networks.

Knowing where the aircraft hit, the Israeli spies selected the proper firing sequence, maybe making a few adjustments here and there, and waited. They weren't completely cruel-hearted, they wanted as many to live as could, but when wind sheer caused the top of WTC 2 to start to topple, they initated the firing sequence and brought the tower down.

When did WTC 1 get demolished? Just seconds after the fire chief radioed that the fires were under control up to 92nd floor and that they needed a battalion to come in and finish up while they moved up to the next series of floors. Those communications were monitored. The fire-fighters can't be allowed up to the crash site because it would be too difficult to explain why the towers collapsed, even more so if one of the firemen radioed in a damage report that would be contrary to a collapse scenario.

The pilot of Flight 77 was well coached. What are the chances he would he that part of the Pentagon were the least damage and casualties would occur? And look what he had to do to accomplish that.

He could have hit the Pentagon on the first pass (wrong side), or he could have overflown and came back on a reverse course (still wrong side), or he could have banked right and approached from the south (still its the wrong side), or he could banked left and approached from the north (the correct side).

That was also the hardest possible approach. The pilot had to overfly a small multi-story hotel building before dropping down to hit the Pentagon.

I seriously doubt if even 1 in 10,000 Americans could accurately identify an aircraft by its manufacture and model. And each person sees what they want. The angle of approach, the glare of the sun, the reflection off glass, the glare/reflection off of the fuselage, the distance they were from the site, it might certainly have appeared to be a missile to some people, and I don't wish to denigrate them, but the evidence says aircraft, not missile. The wing struts are made of carbon-graphite/plastic and are designed to break up to separate the wings from the fuselage so that the fuel in the wing tanks doesn't incinerate people. There's still the matter of those aircraft that have center tanks, but improved odds of survival are better than minimal odds or no odds at all.

And now, the conspirators, having watched both towers collapse, and the Pentagon strike, and having seen and heard the pulse of the people, know they have their Pearl Harbor, and order Flight 93 to be downed. And it was.

Rumsfeld said it was shot down. Say what you want, but why would he even be thinking something like that if it were not so. And the evidence supports it.

Contrary to popular belief, anti-air missiles, whether surface-to-air or air-to-air do not strike the aircraft. They are designed to close with the aircraft, and upon close proximity, detonate. If you've seen a Nike-Herc, HAWK or Patriot warhead, it's a round sphere of about 2,000 pounds of plastic explosives and hundreds of steel things, usually shaped like darts or "jacks." Those are propelled by the blast and cover an area the size of a football field. They rip through the fuselage damaging hydraulic and electronic components, damage the surface control areas, and sometimes kill/injure the pilot(s). Air-to-air missiles have smaller warheads, usually having anywhere from 10 to 50 pounds of plastic, and with the metal projectiles, covering a cone shaped area about 25 meters wide.

While it's been alleged that the cause of the crash may have been due to the heroic efforts of some the passengers, that isn't possible. Once the hijackers gained control of the cock-pit, they would have locked the door and made haste to their target. They wouldn't have opened the door for anything or anyone. If their 2 or 3 buddies outside got killed or injured defending the cock-pit, oh well, Akhbar Allah.

The evidence suggest the pilot was taking evasive action. Air-to-air missiles are moving at about Mach 4, so they can't exactly stop on a dime and hang a left. For a missile shot, hopefully its forward. You can match altitude, bearing and increase speed so that when the missile is near, you can nose down into a dive and the missle will over fly.

If it's to the rear, your screwed since you have no radar and can't see. You'd have to turn the aircraft (like the pilot was doing) and climb (like he was doing) in hopes that you can spot the missile's smoke trail and nose down into a dive at the last second.

The dispersal of debris indicates the warhead detonated near one of the engines, with material penetrating the fuselage causing explosive decompression and blowing out part of the fuselage and damaging the control surfaces. The aircraft entered into an unrecoverable dive and crashed.

In failing or refusing to reconstruct aircraft through the debris of Flights 77 and 93, several state and federal laws were violated eliminating the possibility of a proper investigation, but then we'd know the true story of Flight 93. You can thank the neo-con Zakheim's Tridata Corporation for ensuring that we don't know the truth.

Earlier in the day, at just before 9:00 AM, a woman called to report 5 middle eastern men dancing and celebrating on top of a moving van, with a video camera mounted on a tripod. The men left shortly thereafter, but were found later in the day in Liberty Park celebrating the destruction of the WTC.

Those 5 men were arrested and we know them as the "Dancing Israelis." Two were bona fide Mossad agents, but the other 3 were not, and all 5 had illegally entered the US (a felony offense in itself). The FBI tried to get them out of the country as fast as possible, but a true patriot from the CIA stepped in and snagged them. They remained in CIA custody in solitary confinement for 71 days while being interrogated, and then were inexplicably released.

Later, in Israel on an Israeli television show, they claimed their "purpose was to document the event."

That's proof of foreknowledge, and thus proof of conspiracy, even if it's only passive conspiracy.

The 5 Dancing Israelis worked for Urban Moving Systems. A conspirator in the FBI sent local FBI agents to the offices of Urban Moving Systems without a search warrant, which was a great move because it tipped off the Israelis and all 100+ employees, who were spies who had entered the US illegally, fled, except the for one person, the sole US citizen, the female receptionist.

The FBI agents were suprised to find such a large amount of computer equipment for a moving company, but unfortunately when the returned with a search warrant, the Israelis were gone. That's something that needs to be investigated further, but with Tridata Corporation over-seeing the 9-11 investigation, that just wasn't about to happen.

Someone in the FBI successfully blocked several investigations by local field offices looking into muslims attending flight schools. The agents who caught Moussaoui were repeatedly denied requets for search warrants to search his laptop computer, which is a good thing for the conspirators because the attack may have been discovered and prevented.

All told, there were probably less than a dozen conspirators involved here. They never get their hands dirty, they don't have to. They use their power, authority and influence to get others to unwittingly do the dirty work.

I'm not stupid enough to tell you, "Hey, I need control of the WTC so I can plant explosives and blow it up in a false flag attack so we can invade Afghanistan and build an oil pipeline, so get your fat ass out there and pressure the Port Authority to bid the WTC out earlier than planned."

No, that isn't how it works. I know you and your wife want to live and work in NYC, so I say, "Hey, we want to set up offices in the WTC but the budget requires that the rental space be privately owned. It'd be a great thing if the Port Authority put the WTC up for bid early. I'd be impressed if you could convince them to bid it out now, and I'll even send you up there to run the office."

Man, your ass is going to be on the next plane to NYC to have dinner with the Port Authority big-wigs and you're gonna be calling your wife telling her you're getting promoted and to pack the bags because you're all moving to freaking New York, New York.

That's how conspirators use people, and people don't realize they're being used, but it's also clear that a lot of the dirty work was done by Israeli spies who entered the country illegally and who have the advantage of knowing that they will never be extradited to the US to stand trial should the plot ever unravel. And that's what happens when the conspirators are neo-cons, and mostly zionist Jews with dual US/Israeli citizenship (which US law does not permit anyway -- you can only hold dual citizenship until you turn 18 years of age then you must choose one or the other).

Should the beans get spilled, Zakheim, Pearle, Kagman, Kristol, Libby and the lot of them will be on the next plane to Israel. Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld have to settle
for Paraguay (which doesn't extradite to the US).

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
i am happy to see someone else uses logic and a sense of reason!

good for you..

it is essential to be informed, but impossible under the conditions that we are in now...that is to say for as far as trying to find what exactly the truth is.

logic needs to be applied and a conclusion needs to be made..BY THE PEOPLE...not the government! and a reaction needs to be determined if deemed necessary. what is the point if a conclusion is made but nothing comes of it?

stand up and do something about this atrocity or be sedated and let what happened work its way into the history books (falsely or not) and hopefully have it be a lesson to future generations.

to the rest of the people who want to sit around and debate (what very well may be dis-info or outright lies) all the semantics...let them be.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Attari

Ok I shall top your post.
Conjecture x6,000,000.
I'm too lazy to type it out a six million times. =)

We NEED to stop bickering over the damn details and just get to the bottom of the thing.
Not fight and more importantly insult each other over what may or may not be true.
I believe you believe what you believe but take the damn insults OUT OF IT.

I want the truth. You want the truth.
We just don't agree what the truth is.
We could BOTH be wrong.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It's cool to say this now. but guess what? I said this the first day it happened. the same day it happened. I was coming home and my mom was in the kitchen we were both watching the news. the second plane had not even hit the tower when I said, "George Bush did this, he ordered someone to do it". of course, I based everything on my gut feeling at the time and reading "the prince". I knew from day one that Bush needed this excuse to invade iraq. We all knew Bush was going to invade iraq when he did the presidential oath. That was his goal.

He had to do this himself to convice the public to join him.

How did he do it? order the CIA, FBI to make a fake bologni sequence and put explosives all over the interiors of the towers. Lock down the place and trap everyone inside. he didn't even care for the people who worked there. they were just part of the collateral damage in his plan.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Ok I shall top your post.
Conjecture x6,000,000.
I'm too lazy to type it out a six million times. =)

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Perhaps it would be better for the OP if we simply raised our hands, like in a class back at school.

*raises hand*

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Perhaps it would be better for the OP if we simply raised our hands, like in a class back at school.

Yeh that might be a good idea

I wonder how many ATS members would raise their hands that it was an inside job...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join