It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the nasty rumors stop??????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Colonel you make generalizations about all republicans. You just hate republicans and will call them all repugnants. You think all democrats are saints. Stop with the party line mind set.

You still have not shown any proof that Bush went AWOL. A bunch of people saying they do not remember seeing Bush will not hold up in court. I need evidence that will hold up in court.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What did I say? His father was a congressman and then CIA director. With that kind of political influence, there will be no actual proof of his desertion but you do have circumstantial evidence that shows that HE WAS GONE when he should have been present.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Circumstantial evidence is not enough for you to say with 100% certainty that Bush went AWOL.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
Circumstantial evidence is not enough for you to say with 100% certainty that Bush went AWOL.

OH. MY. GOD. How many times will you allow this administration to LIE to you beofre you realize what's going on?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I never said I liked the bush administration. I know they lie.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
looks like Colonel is so far in the lieing # that he doesnt understand how and when to stop.

He thinks democrats are the saveriors of the world!

I just cant understand how can a blind walk another blind?

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Russian, tell us:
1) WHo lied us into an unnecessary war in Iraq, killing hundreds of Americans and thousadns of Iraqis?
2) Who lied and said that the tax cut would benefit everyone?
3) WHo liked and said that the tax cut would stimulate the economy?
4) WHo lied and said that the DID find WMDs in Iraq? (Bush took that back by the way)
5) Who lied and said 9-11 was unforeseeable?

Just answer that for me before you start talking about Democrats.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And who was it that lied under oath about sex in the oral office, I wonder??? Hummmm, could it be satan!?! No it was a democrat!

And I would just like to point out that your reasoning about all republicans being liers is the same type of reasoning as KKK members thinking that all black people should be hung off the backs of horses.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
And who was it that lied under oath about sex in the oral office, I wonder??? Hummmm, could it be satan!?! No it was a democrat!

And I would just like to point out that your reasoning about all republicans being liers is the same type of reasoning as KKK members thinking that all black people should be hung off the backs of horses.

And I would like to point out to you, racist, that YOU ARE WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! ERRRRRR!

as usual.

I am jduging a political party by their actions. You can freely leave that political party because they are immoral and evil. The KKK judge on skin color and that alone.

And Clinton lied about sex outside his marriage. It was never a repugnants business in the first place. WHat MAN wouldn't lie aboout cheating on his wife?

The whole thing was so stupid but repugnants are sexual degenerates so they wanted all the gory details so they could take the transcript with them and read it in the privacy of their own bathrooms---where the vaseline is.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Russian, tell us:
1) WHo lied us into an unnecessary war in Iraq, killing hundreds of Americans and thousadns of Iraqis?
intelligents, also I want to se the report
2) Who lied and said that the tax cut would benefit everyone?
# i didnt get like to with this
3) WHo liked and said that the tax cut would stimulate the economy?
is it not?
4) WHo lied and said that the DID find WMDs in Iraq? (Bush took that back by the way)i want to see the report when its finished
5) Who lied and said 9-11 was unforeseeable?
so why didnt you tell Bush 9-11 was coming? If you for saw it should have told.

Just answer that for me before you start talking about Democrats.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Also now why did Clinton go to Yugasloiva to fight?

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
And I would like to point out to you, racist, that YOU ARE WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

Thanks! I really needed a good laugh. I will say one thing for you: You are one of a kind!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Although you're right many Presidents haven't been able to keep their pants on. When it comes down to it, one lied about getting a blowjob (in my eyes big deal???), and another lied that cost thousands of people their lives. Which do you prefer?

I completely understand your reasoning but I think it's such a silly thing to compare as it ain't the same thing at all.

I don't support the Democrats by the way, they're all the same in my eyes.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ok forget it Colonel I will not mess this good thread up anymore.

As most straight minded people can see you Colonel are a lier and love to spread anything that will harm republicians credablity.

Rumors is what you are best at.

Also for all other people if you are right or left please spread no rumors against your oppenet.

Sorry for my spelling.

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Colonel you said it is truth backed up by circumstantial evidence, which means it may or may not be true. Say you have good reason to believe Bush went AWOL but dont say it is the truth.

I do not see why you have to judge people by the political party they are in. Being a republican does not mean you will lie but being a democrat does not mean you will tell the truth. I judge people for who they are not what political party they are in.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Bush tax cuts

Damn, it erased my whole post. I'm not typing that all in again.

-The tax plan did NOT only benifit the rich.

-I was not aware they said they had FOUND WMD, refresh my memory.

-I agree with the fact that 9-11 WAS known before hand. Maybe not how, but that something was happening.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
"many, many Vietnam vets" where did you get this from Seekerof? I'm not trying to prove you wrong or anything, but so far I can only find one and there isn't much info on him...

I got off the internet...where else John Nada. Your fingers work? You are aware that the internet is a vast space of information? Try harder maybe?
Do I need to back up everything I say or post John Nada? I mean, I do pretty much all the time anyhow. "Many, many" stands for exactly what I meant....
Whats the point of hinging on two words anyhow? You aren't one of those that hangs on words are you? You know, like the two words "immenent threat" when Bush, in fact, never said it? Is it that you don't agree with what I said? If not, prove otherwise. Till you do, "many, many" stands and can only be denied, just as its currently being done.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I thought that campaigns were an opportunity to get to know candidates? But I do agree that politics has sunk to new lows. To run for office now you need to be 'perfect' or have mob connections (to break the knuckes of anyone that talks'). Otherwise nobody looks good under the microscope. Frankly that is the worst part of the business, I don't know how a lot of them handle it, I guess they just ignore it most of the time.

The public has to be mature also, it has to decide for valid reasons what is news worthy and what isn't. The press doesn't care about propriety as long as they can attract attention.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I wish things would change. I am disgusted with the way things happen now.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
looks like Colonel is so far in the lieing # that he doesnt understand how and when to stop.

He thinks democrats are the saveriors of the world!

I just cant understand how can a blind walk another blind?

Out,
Russian

Russian you have to understand that ALL PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS ARE LIARS. It does not matter what their party affiliatian is, so when democrats call republicans liars they are right, and when republicans call democrats liars, they are also right.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join