It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the nasty rumors stop??????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I am sick and tired of there always being nasty rumors about presidential candidates.

Are you refering to this rumor?

www.libertyforum.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hmmm. SO how many breaks did Bush get while people were serving in Vietnam like Kerry and dying while Bush hung out and got drunk and snorted coke at home?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Kerry served in Vietnam is a highly contested subject there Colonel. There's no denying that he was there, and to you that is simply enough, because Bush didn't....but be assurd, many, many Vietnam vets think otherwise of Mr. Kerry and his "Vietnam tour".

Multiple sites to be found on "Vietnam Vets Against Kerry"....wonder why? Care to provide adequate answer to that one?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
One answer could be bitter Republicans...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Kerry served in Vietnam is a highly contested subject there Colonel. There's no denying that he was there, and to you that is simply enough, because Bush didn't....but be assurd, many, many Vietnam vets think otherwise of Mr. Kerry and his "Vietnam tour".

Multiple sites to be found on "Vietnam Vets Against Kerry"....wonder why? Care to provide adequate answer to that one?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Seekerof]

I have heard nothing on this stuff you make up. I HAVE seen and heard from former vets that served WITH Kerry---unlike Momma's Boy "Bring It On" Bush.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I have heard nothing on this stuff you make up.

www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
www.usvetdsp.com...

I just found this, but I'd hardly call that many sites. The rest that mention it seem to be internet discussion groups that mention the above site. The site to me looks very dubious as well...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Looking closer I can only find one Veteran that makes such claims, and even then there isn't much information about him. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough, but the page just looks like a piece of propaganda to me...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"many, many Vietnam vets" where did you get this from Seekerof? I'm not trying to prove you wrong or anything, but so far I can only find one and there isn't much info on him...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
He made it up just as all repugnants do to try to prove something, "multiple sites."

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

He made it up just as all repugnants do to try to prove something

And democrats never lie or exagerate? I swear if a democrat sh1t on a stick you would still call it gold.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I keep going through other sites, and the source seems to lead back right to the first site mentioned above.
The ones that don't never mention him not doing a full duty, but are just annoyed he's using his record to win when after he followed Jane Fonda and think he's a hypocrite. That though is debatable...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I am sick and tired of there always being nasty rumors about presidential candidates. I think slander campaigns should be illegal. It is repulsive the way candidates campaign.

Colonel no i am not a repugnant so do not even think about calling me one. I am not saying going to say anything about the bush awol rumor because it is a rumor. I am not going to judge a person by rumors i hear about them. I do not like Bush, but it is not because of some of the nasty rumors going around about him.

It'll never end, ilovepizza. That's just the nature of the beast.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Look, John, Repugunants just lie. Its a talent of theirs. A repugnant can look his/her mother boldly in the eye and LIE without remorse. Its a trait they learn from their parents. You saw it here. You sawit with the doctored picture of Kerry and Jane Fonda. You saw it with the Kerry and the intern thing. Its all lies. its what they do. Its all they do.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Republicans lie. Democrats lie. It's a human condition. Not political.

Col., I'm a (registered) Republican. Do you think I am a liar?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Look, John, Repugunants just lie. Its a talent of theirs. A repugnant can look his/her mother boldly in the eye and LIE without remorse. Its a trait they learn from their parents. You saw it here. You sawit with the doctored picture of Kerry and Jane Fonda. You saw it with the Kerry and the intern thing. Its all lies. its what they do. Its all they do.

Damn it looks like Colnel people are starting to get sick of YOUR lies!

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Bush did not go awol. He deserted. There is a difference.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

I think your changing. You're coming back to the LIGHT.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

I think your changing. You're coming back to the LIGHT.

I don't buy into the left/right nonsense anymore. It's the elitist's control mechanism. Can we all raise our glasses to common sense?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sure, I can always do that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join