It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reoccuring dreams of UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
About two years ago I met a co-worker that put me on to the UFO scene. Now I've always had a gut feeling that UFO existed but nothing of proof. . When I met my co worker, he fascinated me because here was this guy working in a high position at JP Morgan Chase highly rational/logical college educated and by all appearances looked like your average Joe but sincerely believed that UFO's existed. Not only that but he was part of a group that had supposedly interacted with extraterrestrials throughout the years. I was intrigued. He was obviously sane and genuine but his stories were hard to swallow (I was still blind back then). He thought me about chakras and spiritually reiki etc.. and certain esoteric knowings and I have never been the same ever since.

I have noticed profound changes in my life and it seems as if information is getting thrown at me 24/7. I have since experienced my own spiritual awakening. I keep having a reoccurring dream(I've had it 4 times in a matter of 2 months) of being in the street and looking up into the sky. And in that second the sky gets littered with UFO's. And all I can do is scream at the top of my lungs for people to look up. All I can say is that they feel VERY real and never in my life have I had such powerful reoccurring dreams as these. Am I going nuts?

Here's a link to the group that he is part of....
www.misionrahma.com...

Edit: Spelling

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Aliceinwonderland]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I dont think your nuts, you may of just let his stories soak up a little too well in your head.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
your not nuts
when i started practicing working with my chakras and wrapping a mantra around them ... i started to have ufo recurring dreams also...now i wont go into detail about my spriritual practices because it is not wise to disclose your daily sadhanna as it will leave you ...it can be got back but takes time ....next time you have one of theese dreams try thinking of the love of the great ones or of jesus and project it at theese vehicles ....when i did this it worked!!!
the yoga that i practice is a variation of raja yoga and man i can tell you it is awesome with a capital A

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
are you lucid in theese dreams?
meaning: do you realise you are dreaming in theese dreams..... if so you can gain control
as your meditation gos deeper lucid dreaming increases

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hey Watcheroftheskies thanks for the info!

Yeah by my second dream I had like a dejavu experience in the dream in which I would do a second take. I wouldn't concentrate too much on it because of past experiences of realizing a dream is a dream (I'll explain in a bit). So basically by the second dream I would ask my self "am I dreaming?". But let go and try and see what the dream had to tell me...in essence just go with the flow.

Back when I was younger I use to have nightmares of monsters chasing me and me running in terror. Until one day I realized it was a dream and the most wonderful thing would happen.... I had total control. I would then stop running; turn around and wait till the monster would reach me. Then I would imagine that I had magical swords (and they would appear!) and would run towards the monster after which the monster would disappear and I would wake up no longer be scared. I would have many lucid dreams that I would have full control and it would be the most freedom invoking feeling. But one thing that I would notice is that the second I realize it is a dream I would have fun but slowly it would start fading and I would wake up. That's why I didn't want to do the same thing with the reoccurring dream that I have been having lately. I wanted to find out what was the reason that I was having them. They were very real and didn't seem like a dream at all. Last night I had a dream about a person that I knew that pricked me on the arm and made me bleed. He then proceeded to heal it mentally which I felt as he was doing it. It felt very similar to the times when I reach high meditation (high tingling in the brain area and spinal cord) and it was over whelming. It kinda the weird because there is someone that I love deeply and is in need of healing, and I felt as if the person in the dream was showing me a way of healing thru the dream. I know it might seem odd, but I have been having very real dreams lately (almost everyday now) and I think it coincides with my expansion of awareness.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey, some of the smartest, most accomplished and even famous people in the world believe in ufos.

It is not the realm of oddballs and weirdos.

I remember that it wasn't that long ago that people made fun of computer nerds... then along came Bill Gates.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
THe deeper your meditation goes the more often you will have lucid dreams
its a sign that you are breaking down the walls of so called reality... in fact nothing more than delusion...and are on your way to experience the sole reality
let me know when you reach the point where everything that you are becomes a tiny point of light located at the bindu and total body awareness is lost and no thought can pass upon the screen of your consciousness without you allowing it to. you will also notice that you have been there before but not in this life time...it will seem strangely familiar.... when this all happens simultaneously your breathing and heart beat will become completely suspended.....then with all your concentration hold onto that tiny point of light and if possible pass into it
aum
amen
amin
om

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
i think this is a more important subject than most people would want to admit....it could be that a dream could have the info to save the world
many people dont know that einstien started to formulate the theory of relativity after meditating

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Your not nuts, Welcome to our world most of us here believe in ufos including me and we have no proof welcome to our world

new topics

top topics

join