It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mason Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I don't consider Freemasonry to be a secret society anymore. However I do believe that if there was an inner circle of masonry, it would be so far beyond a secret that I wouldn't even consider it to be Freemasonry.
Anyways.. I have had this growing interest in Freemasonry. I actually work next door to a Masonic Lodge.. in fact it is the same that Teddy Roosevelt had attended. I actually got a chance to enter this wonderful building and snap some pictures. I was wondering if anyone here can explain some of the pictures. Maybe someone here could explain some of the symbols

The pictures posted were taken in the public section of the building.

img301.imageshack.us...

img177.imageshack.us...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The first pic... let's see, a bunch of Shriner's fezes; third shelf from top has a Scottish Rite black cap, 32° hat on the left; 4th shelf down, plate on the far right looks like it's probably York Rite; apron on the bottom shelf looks like it might be past master, but don't know of any other particular affiliation.

2nd pic is a whole bunch of stuff. What stands out for me is the working tools of a mason, the wooden pieces to the left of the bibles on the bottom shelf. Otherwise it looks like a bunch of assorted metals, etc.

join