It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who does the bible code predict to win?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
[Edited on 21-5-2004 by megoquest]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The probability is that G. W. Bush will win the election in 2004, but the Bible Code predicts multiple futures, dependent upon the choices that people make.

Evidently God has given man/woman free will to choose their own path.

The writer who stated that "Bush, Sharon and Arafat" will witness the End of Days is, in fact, so encoded. This alone gives credence to Mr. Bush being re-elected.

A recent Bible Code Update Newsletter from www.onealclan.com (a Bible Code website in Florida) published a Bible Code matrix that read, "John Forbes Kerry exaggerated Vietnam." Many of the Webmaster's findings and contributions to his site by other researchers and websites also indicate that Mr. Bush may win.

Probably the most enlightening part of that website is the explanation of the "illusion of time," based upon the relativity theory, which is explained in a short and entertaining manner.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If President Bush is once again re-elected for presidency then all what is in the bible code is true. And our future is wriiten. But Micheal Dowsnin (autor of the bible code) says over and over again "I believe we can avoid certain events" So is it possible to avoid the Nuclear war which the bible code predicts in 2006? Because Bush, Arafact and Sharon are encoded along with nuclear war. So we have to ask ourselves two questions, Is our Future writen in the bible? If so can we avoid it?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisha
If President Bush is once again re-elected for presidency then all what is in the bible code is true.

lol... that's like saying 'I knew the answer to that calculus problem, that must mean I'm a genius'.

'2+2 is 4, that means that all 4's must be 2+2.'

'7-11 has some good hot dogs, that means that all good hot dogs must come from 7-11.'

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think the bible code's a hoax...but that's just me.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'd like to get the Bible Code software are run it through my ATS story.
I can just imagine what it will say.

BLAIR/TRAITOR/GOB#E
BUSH/ARMAGEDDON/OH FECK !

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
now i love jon, but i dont expect him to predict the election results, and i dont expect mathew,mark,luke,or john to do that either.

Superman could

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I watched a programme about the Bible code on Cahnnel 4 (UK) last year. They completly and comprehensively debunked it from every angle. Did anyone else see it? i think it was last summer. They summised that you could pretty much find anything you wished for. They even went so far as to take the method used to extract predictions from the Bible, and applied it to some well known childrens books - getting the same kind of prophecies and predictions. It was debunked mathematically with statistical analysis as well.
l

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Although current polls, at the time of this writing, show Kerry ahead, the www.onealclan.com website (Bible Code research site) offers a monthly newsletter of the most current Bible Code findings.

Unless Bush makes some major mistakes, the prospects for his winning remain high. Many Code research sites have reported this, but the O'Neal website has been particularly diligent in keeping up with this. The most recent newsletter concerning the election reads as follows:

TO: NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS (group 3):

The following Torah Code messages were developed too late to be included in the May Newsletter.

The prospects previously reported, concerning this year�s presidential elections, invited a horde of angry responses and two cancellations from subscribers I don�t personally know. Most complaints were from e-mailers not on the BCN group lists, so I assume those had received copies forwarded by others.

That Newsletter reported a strong prospect, found first by this website and later by others, that George W. Bush would win reelection November 2, 2004. At that time, the President trailed in some polls, and many newspaper editorials predicted a close election in 2004, reminiscent of Year 2000.

We now have additional information from searches through the Torah Code that may further dismay Kerry supporters. The prospects for a Bush victory remain strong. Other websites indicate that during the seven months ahead, even more political surprises will develop, whether one considers himself/herself Republican or Democrat.

The hidden text, �John Forbes Kerry will bear political damage in 2004,� appears in Genesis 26:30. The plain text reads, �And he made them a feast, and they did eat and drink.�

A seemingly related encoding reads, �John Kerry will suffer self-degradation.� This crosses Leviticus 13:11, the plain text of which reads, ��and the priest shall pronounce him unclean, and shall not shut him for he is unclean.�

And more, �John F. Kerry overstated injury/cut/sore.� The plain text in Genesis 41:11 and 42:35, where his statement crosses, reads, ��we dreamed each man according to the interpretation of his dream.�

In Genesis 50:17, the hidden text reads, �John F. Kerry exaggerated Vietnam.� The plain text reads, ��forgive, I beg you now, the trespass of your brothers, and their sin��

We offer no commentary. Make of it what you will.

Editor/Publisher: Robert Walker O'Neal, MS-M
www.onealclan.com or onealclan0.tripod.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join