It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who does the bible code predict to win?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I've been reading a little about the bible code being broken and was wondering if anyone knows who is supposed to win in 2004, Bush or who?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I'm more curious about who will win between God and Satan.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by quango
I'm more curious about who will win between God and Satan.

quango, you should check out this thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
If I remember correctly it states Bush will win. I didn't read the whole book(part two not one) because I read only parts during my lunch hour in Barnes and noble ). But it said Bush, Arafat, and Sharon will bring about ww3. Personally I think no matter what happens Bush will get reelected whether legitimately or not. Then we are all screwed.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliceinwonderland
If I remember correctly it states Bush will win. I didn't read the whole book(part two not one) because I read only parts during my lunch hour in Barnes and noble ). But it said Bush, Arafat, and Sharon will bring about ww3. Personally I think no matter what happens Bush will get reelected whether legitimately or not. Then we are all screwed.

Now this scares me but does not surprise me, I've had a bad feeling since the idiot took office.

ME

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I remeber sumtin' about the 'second reign' of Bush. I think it was when I was involved with the beast and dragon studies of Revelation.

The beast(s) are countries/governments. What was concluded was USA is the beast that came forth in the end by power of the dragon. "Who is like the beast, who can make war with the beast" . . .

Hmmmm. . . Maybe I shall go back to my notes

The book of Daniel points sumtin' out too. The two horns. Thought to be of Alexander the Great era, but we are still here, so I propose an alternative theory, its kinda weird, wanna here it? But you would have to know about the prophecies of . . .

. . .Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
ME I would like to know the rest of it. TIA

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
ME, i would like to know the rest as well!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I just wonder if you would ever know which one of 'good' and 'evil' was the 'good' and who was the 'evil' one? And if you would ever understand why--

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
I just wonder if you would ever know which one of 'good' and 'evil' was the 'good' and who was the 'evil' one? And if you would ever understand why--

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Hamilton]

If you are talking politicians its easy, Bush is a slug and so far his presidency is just been one problem after another, 9/11, the economy in the sh*tter, the war, the patriot act 1 and 2 and loss of American jobs. His hiding his driving and his governor records, should tell anyone this guy is not to be trusted.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i have som theories too....the bible is a book....i hold it in the same regards as any other piece of literature. its sits equal on my shelf with farenheit 451, days of war nights of love, and the origin of species. on the same shelf is a collection of far-side comics and naked pictures of famous people, a book by jon stewart.

now i love jon, but i dont expect him to predict the election results, and i dont expect mathew,mark,luke,or john to do that either.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
now i love jon, but i dont expect him to predict the election results, and i dont expect mathew,mark,luke,or john to do that either.

Neither do the Jews and bible-coders.
They expect God to predict these things, as they believe that God Himself wrote what is known as the Torah - the first five(?) books of the Old Testament.
Someone correct me here if I'm wrong.

My only problem with predictions through Bible Code is this: The way I understand it, (if you believe in the code), all of reality is encoded. I take this to mean all possible outcomes of every situation. Thus, one could find a Bush victory encoded and also a Kerry victory and so on.
I don't think the Bible Code was intended to be used for prediction, since the future is never certain until it becomes the present.

IOW, Man's path through time is not set in stone and thus, unatainable through Bible Code. The Bible Code (if it exists) is all of existence, and by extension, every possible timeline.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
If you are talking politicians its easy, Bush is a slug and so far his presidency is just been one problem after another, 9/11, the economy in the sh*tter, the war, the patriot act 1 and 2 and loss of American jobs. His hiding his driving and his governor records, should tell anyone this guy is not to be trusted.

Hehe. Just wait until he starts burning in some desert and a black dude standing nearby figures he will bring his brothers back to the land of Canaan. Then the real action starts. It says so in the Bible

Jokes aside. No I wasn't talking politics, but good and evil as in the knowledge of good and evil. The word translated Evil in Genesis 3 is infact Ra. While the word for Good is Towb. Towb is also the name of a place on the East bank of Jordan. And one certain dude in the Book is called: Towb Adoniyahuw (tobe ado-nee-yah'-hoo). A name containing both the words and names for Good, Lord, YHWH and Hu. The name means "My Lord is Good". Towb is also the word in the names of Tobiah and Tobit among others.......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Everything is pre-ordained, everything is a part of God's Plan... every action, every outcome... and yet, oddly, we have free-will.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That is interesting, isn't it? God does know above all, and either way that you make free willed choice, you will do good or bad, so in the end, you still go to heaven or hell =/

God vs Satan. God wins in the Final Battle, in Revelations, of course. Too much detail to go into now though, time to sleep for now, (still getting over this flu = / )

Night folks.

-wD

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
im not very comfortable witht e fact that my life is planned out for me in a book written thousands of years ago, and i honestly think "fate" is crap.

but you can spend your whole life debating whether or not things happen for a reason. but in the end, the reason behind the event doesnt matter. its the fact that the event occured that will change things.

oh, and also, god didnt write the bible. its not as if he sat down at his typewriter, spit out some books, put em together, and fed exed em to us, now did he? and the time span in the bible is years and years, so how is it that it took god mere DAYS to create an entire planet, but YEARS to write a book?

but thats just me

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Scat]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
In the Bile Code II it has Bush's name crossed with nuke and armegeddon, so based on that I think it would have Bush winning. And the Bible was written by God, the Old Testament is verbatim from God to Moses. which the Bible Code is taken from. On the bible code however, it has mathmetically been proven to work. Now wether or not God needs to place codes in a book, Im not too sure about that.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

im not very comfortable witht e fact that my life is planned out for me in a book written thousands of years ago, and i honestly think "fate" is crap.

think of it this way: There are a very, very large (yet finite) number of possible outcomes of any one event (or possible versions of a single day, etc.) As we perceive reality, only one of these can happen, but we have free will to decide.
The fact that God can see every possible scenario doesn't discount our free will.

oh, and also, god didnt write the bible.

Agreed, but there are those who believe that the Torah was written by God, and then given to Moses.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by quango

oh, and also, god didnt write the bible.

Agreed, but there are those who believe that the Torah was written by God, and then given to Moses.

but christians believe that god was working through the writers... so it was god's will that wrote the bible. at least, that's how i was taught in my 12 years of catholic schooling oh so long ago.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
you were in catholic school?!?! poor thing, i feel your pain. unless you liked it, then its a different story.
and god talking through people is often just a way to not be held accountable for the damages you cause, in my opinion at least.
i need to calrify my thing i said about fate. i began beliving in a divine "plan" very strongly, then a giant 2x4 hit my in the face and i realized it was stupid to me. then i was run over by an 18-wheeler (metaphorically) and i realized that all the turmoil i went through trying to explain my ideas was pontless. and anyone else explainin it was pointless to. because in the end, the reason (or lack therof) for an event wont change anything, the evnt itself will bring change.

i still hold the book on the same level as apiece of literature, the people who wrote it wrote it from their own minds, its rude to think that it was somebody elses words. i give them that credit, they were writers of monumental literature, they werent just taking shorthand notes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join