It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien life ?... on the other side of this reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The objective to this thread is to explore and discuss alien life co existing in a different dimension/parallel world, or as some would say... the other side of this reality...and how these aliens could be using magnetic anomilies on earth to traverse different dimensions.

UFO's have been observed for many years and these sightings seem to have an elusive quality about them. they appear and disappear whenever or where ever they want to and have flying characteristics that are unmatched by today's standards. there has to be a logical reason why they are exempt from the physics we know and understand.

after understanding the impossibility's of an alien traveling thousands or millions of light years to get here, in the same dimensional forum that we currently exist in ... it leads one to examine the other possibility's. i am not saying that it is impossible that aliens flew here from zeta-reticular. it just seems that there are other possilbility's that make better sense to me.

what got me interested in this idea is people that claim to be in reoccurring contact or channeling aliens from the astral plain or another dimension coinciding with all the ufo sightings and their strangeness factors. also factored in was some personal experiences that i dont wish to discuss in this thread.

here is an interesting article talking about transient magnetic anomlies that have a multidimensional place of origin.

Magnetic and geologic surveys of many areas throughout the world have revealed magnetic anomalies that could not be produced by any natural or known phenomena.

Extraterrestrial biological entities may be using technologies and aspects of the physical universe that are beyond our current understanding to conceal their behavior, culture, appearance, and occasionally revealing their presence in our measurable space-time by making frequency shifts that leave traces of field flux, in certain energy spectra, allowing us to witness their presence.

Organizations (Project Phoenix and the BETA 2 Group) on earth have confirmed signals, using narrow band spectral analyzers, privately stating that the signals received, exhibited enough source information to determine and confirm an intelligent agent created them. The signals show language like structures, proofing "alien" intelligence to human life.

www.alienmania.org...
Alien Contact - About Alienlife and our Cosmos

it appears to me that these aliens could be using the earth's magnetic field in someway to traverse the different dimensions and make them able to manifest themselves in our reality or dimension.

Various electromagnetic disturbances have been reported along with UFO sightings. For instance, a running car engine will stumble, cough, and stall. Magnetic compasses have been known to swing wildly around and around during UFO sightings. If this information is accurate, we can use these side effects to make a UFO detector.

www.imagesco.com...
UFO Detector - Do UFO's Exist?

here is a map from nasa that shows the magnetization of the earth's crust. interesting to see how ufo hot spots such as Mexico are indicated in red on this map.

denali.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Magnetization of the earth's crust

there also seems to be some relation to this magnetic field when there are crop circles formed.

Fact, There is a distortion in the earth's electromagnetic field, sometimes a ghost image a short distance from the original formation.

www.themystica.com...
History of Crop Circles, The

it seems wherever there are ufo's there seems to be somekind of magnetic disturbance involved such as the famous tether incident that occured when nasa tried to test the earths magnetitic feild to see if they could harness power from it.

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Earth Electric Magnetic Field

What scientists and engineers are eager to test is the interaction of the bare-wire part of the tether as it sweeps through the Earth's magnetic field.

www.space.com...
Space Tether Experiment Ready For Flight

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - NASA STS-75 (Narration by David Sereda) Pt 1.

so in conclusion i have to admit i see alot of evidence that ufo's/aliens are using this magnetic force to somehow traverse back and forth between dimensions. there is alot more evidence on the web to back up this idea..(see for yourself)..... then what i have presented here.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Alien souls inhabiting human bodies on Earth

This offers the possibility of many universes
existing in the same 3-D spatial dimension but separated by an
ENERGY DIMENSION that runs perpendicular to it.

www.west.net...
Alien souls inhabiting human bodies on Earth

this is a really good read and explains how aliens could be trying to infiltrate the human race using other dimensions.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Did you ever see the show sliders,Well may be they are,Or they can fold time and space,This could be why they appear and disapear,Traversin great distances by folding time and space in on its self.As multi dimentional enteties Mmmm maybe no one knows for sure right its all just speculation and guess work they could be,Idont know.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Interesting Stuff... though I think Seth at SETI would have a few issues with the so-called alien signals. Remember if SETI can't find evidence of alien signals, they simply DON'T exist!!! hehehehe!

Keep telling yourself that Seth!

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by G-Ods

thanks for the reply

not sure if i have seen sliders or not ?

well the only way aliens could imho travel this far to reach us would be to fold time and space, otherwise i think it would take way to long and be too dangerous.

but what if they were from our own solar system but in another dimension ?

sure its speculation but it makes sense to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

thanks for the reply,

seth at seti does seem to be a little narrow minded on the possibility of alien life.

but if you had millions of dollars at stake and wanted to continue your work........... i can see why he would think the way he does.

its kinda like the drug companies....theres no money in a cure

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i really believe there is something to this magnetic earth grid thing and ufo's

there are places on the earth that are magnetic hot spots and if these ufo's were using this to manipulate space time ...i can see how they are so elusive.

here is an incident in the bermuda triangle involving a air craft carrier.

www.ufoevidence.org...
US aircraft carrier 'stopped' by large, glowing UFO; electromagnetic effects - Caribbean / Bermuda Triangle, - , 1971 - UFO Evidence

most ufo's seem to have these electromagnetic effects and i believe they use the earth's magnetic field to navigate space time or dimensions.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Aliens are masters of our time and space. the 3 dimensions we are bound by are subsets of other dimensions where the alien has control of each dimension independently.

The dimension where gravity is manifested into the 3 we know, is simply excluded when the craft is maneuvered through the 3 dimensional view. We still see the craft perform but not under our physics where for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.

They can obscure there mass to go from a reflective solid to a non detectable mass again manipulating the dimensional values.

Our physics apply to our interpretation of what we think we know of our 3 dimensional realm. The alien operates within and out of the 3 dimension effect.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

thanks for your post,

i totally agree with your evaluation of the dimensional ufo.

The dimension where gravity is manifested into the 3 we know, is simply excluded when the craft is maneuvered through the 3 dimensional view.

i am assuming by your statement that they would only be showing or utilizing 2/3 rd's of that dimension ? leaving 1/3 rd out wich would be the gravity part ? and yes i understand it could be 1/10 th left out.......hmmm...interesting

i am trying to determine what ...or if anything is needed to make these ships fly in any dimension. or is it space time that does the propulsion illusion ?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Either they extract there mass from our gravity dimension and produce a local gravity field that negates our gravity as well as the frictional forces resisting a solid surface, or they operate in the ethereal.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

if you had millions of dollars at stake and wanted to continue your work........... i can see why he would think the way he does.

its kinda like the drug companies....theres no money in a cure

I hear ya man, I hear ya!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
Aliens are masters of our time and space. the 3 dimensions we are bound by are subsets of other dimensions where the alien has control of each dimension independently.

Make that 4 dimensions - You forgot time!

Best,
InfraRedman

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
Either they extract there mass from our gravity dimension and produce a local gravity field that negates our gravity as well as the frictional forces resisting a solid surface, or they operate in the ethereal.

thanks for your reply,

i am leaning towards a electromagnetic plasma field generated by the craft , that distorts gravity or may cancel gravity in whatever dimension they choose.

i really believe David Adair is the one that understands whats going on.

The Electromagnetic Fusion Containment Engine because they are so fast. There is nothing like it. The liquid fuel and solid propellant engines are like Model Ts compared to a Lamborghini. This thing took off so fast. It went from zero mph to 8,754 mph in about 4.6 seconds. It was so fast that you couldn't even see it.

It could have been. I have no idea. But I got to look deeper into the engine. And what I saw in there was fascinating. It was such a trip being there because whenever I worked on my fusion engines, everything was so small; some parts I even had to machine under a microscope. Now, here was a replication of my basic design that was big enough to walk through.

ufo.whipnet.org...
UFO.Whipnet.org | Area 51 | David Adair | Space Technology

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
so between fusion if thats how "their" (our?) vehicles operate in between the cycles of fusion some "time" takes place(ill read up more on fusion)? for "them"(us?) is the standard agreed upon reality and its ocurances in time the time that is taking place for the fusion in these crafts?

or are their crafts and its functionality operating in a different time (as percieved) ?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
so if thire(our) crafts can be seen; albet not on a mass ocnscensus level but on an individual one; can someone or all even say they exist if the phenomenon is more personal than priorly thought.

like imagine sometime in the futur creating a new form of physical interaction with reality and all its subsets including ways of mechanical interaction through invention with this new perspective; are these people "we" in a conscensus view of ufo's seeing more like mad pilots or more along the lines of lost pirates with signs of scurvy?

new topics

top topics

join