It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Prospects: Top 3 U.S. 'Target' Cities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I was born in houston and I used to live in IL, about 30 mins away from chicago. I currently now live in GA and part of it did have to do with finding a "safer" place. What better place than a southern states where so many americans still hold on to the 2nd ammendment to dear life eh? lol! j/k

In actuality it had more to do with me wanting to seek out opportunity in film making in the least likely of places... in other words, find a diamond in the rough. Also because I was getting tired of the routine and life in Chicago. Another reason was my father, having done some research on the "end of times" conspiracies floating about. He said that the possibilities are definetely there, and that if the natural catastrophes are supposed to happen as some scientists say (california breaking apart, florida and IL pretty much under water etc.) he said that GA would be one of the least affected due to it being way up in the mountains. Not to mention how covered in nature this state is. I know of a nature preserve not 30 mins from where I live that I know one could easily get lost in if you were looking to disappear from society.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
Something is about to happen along these lines . First there are the missing nukes. Along with the deaths of most men involved. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-2-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

Death of most the men involved? This was just a list of men that died all over the country around the time. Someone is really grabbing at straws to put that piece together.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It's clear that the American people do NOT want the current war to spread farther into Iran or anywhere else.

To change their mindset effectively, a false flag attack would have to occur. That would cause the average - I don't read, I don't care, Bring on the Entertainment - type American to change very quickly.

I haven't seen much in the news of possible terrorism lately...it almost seems like the calm before the storm.

Most think that something will happen before the end of the current Administration or sometime into the next Administration. Either way, the next attack will probably cause martial law...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

That's not necessarily true. The FBI has many forewarnings about a terrorist attack in New York and we all know how well that went.

A warning beforehand does not guarantee safety. The US knew about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, but it was more convenient to let them hit us so we had a reason for declaring war.

911 was the same way, but with Afghanistan.

The WMDs were the excuse for Iraq...

I have a question:

What country will be blamed for the next false flag attack? Who will be the culprit (scape goat)?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join