It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else noticed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I was just writing a U2U about this, and I thought it might make a good subject to spark some discussion...
Has anyone else noticed the similarity of descriptions between the "Gravity-shielding" device that Podkletnov and Modanese claim to have built, using Toroidal, or �doughnut-shaped� super-conductors surrounded by electromagnets (www.americanantigravity.com...); and the descriptions of the propulsion system in Twining's �Air Accident Report� from the the Majestic Documents collection? (www.majesticdocuments.com... Look for �Air Accident Report by Twining to Headquarters, 16 July 1947, about half way down the page)
Here�s a quote from Twining�s document: �(1) A doughnut shaped tube approximately thirty-five feet in diameter, made of what appears to be a plastic material, surrounding a central core. This tube was translucent, approximately one inch thick. the tube appeared to be filled with a clear substance, possibly a heavy water. A large rod center inside the tube, was wrapped in a coil of what appears to be of copper material, ran through the circumference of the tube. This may be the reactor control mechanism or a storage battery. There were no moving parts discernable within the (illegible...off of page).�

I had been following the work of Podkletnov with great interest, and then I stumbled upon the MAJIC documents, and when I read the propulsion system description, I nearly fell out of my seat.
What I�m wondering is, does anyone know of any work done before Podkletnov in this direction prior to the release of the �Air Accident Report� into the public domain?
If not, then IF, and this is a mighty big if, Podkletnov proves to be right, then wouldn�t that go a long way towards validating the Majestic documents, or at least the Air Accident Report document? See, if no scientist in the world had ever thought to try using a superconductor surrounded by electromagnets ( I know, this is massive over-simplification ) to alter the effects of gravity (AND it comes to be proven that such a device DOES work), prior to the release of the Air Accident Report, then how is it that a document from the late 1940�s describes exactly such a device as a means to alter gravity? Unless there�s some shred of truth contained in that document.
It couldn�t be a hoaxer�s lucky guess. I really doubt they would even think to describe a device like that.
Now, as far as the description in Twining�s report regarding the outer tube itself: ��This tube was translucent, approximately one inch thick. the tube appeared to be filled with a clear substance, possibly a heavy water.� I think I know what part it plays and it may have to do with bringing the matter inside the tube into the Bose-Einstein Condensate state, but that�s a whole other post�.
Any thoughts?

new topics

join